Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by HueyRamone »

michelish wrote:
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
lords of fubar wrote:BEHOLD.......''SATAN ROXX''

Is he claiming that's his drummer? Because I wouldn't put it past him to lie about that too.
dave grohl is his drummer? kewl! :lol:

Dave grohl ripped of this idea from Fifi's drummer!!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

I don't know if this motherfucker has been posted yet. Horns Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjpuBu2vno
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

WTF wrote:I don't know if this motherfucker has been posted yet. Horns Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZjpuBu2vno

HOLY HELL......LETS ALL MEET AT 1 NOT 1-2-3-7-9-4-2-8-6
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

I just found this on Youtube and at the 7 second mark, he says he runs a daycare. :shock: The song is just plain awful, but at the 4:36 mark is a family picture and the pic at 4:52 looks like semen instead of a tear coming out of his eye. :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yq-mlrE8x8
Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

zzzzzzz wrote:I just found this on Youtube and at the 7 second mark, he says he runs a daycare. :shock: The song is just plain awful, but at the 4:36 mark is a family picture and the pic at 4:52 looks like semen instead of a tear coming out of his eye. :lol: :lol:

I made it to one minute and had to turn it off. Fuck my ears started to bleed. AGAIN.
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Skip to the family pic at least. :lol: :lol:
Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

zzzzzzz wrote:Skip to the family pic at least. :lol: :lol:
I refuse! Can't take anymore!
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

zzzzzzz wrote:I just found this on Youtube and at the 7 second mark, he says he runs a daycare. :shock: The song is just plain awful, but at the 4:36 mark is a family picture and the pic at 4:52 looks like semen instead of a tear coming out of his eye. :lol: :lol:

He gives singing lessons, in case anyone here forgot or wasn't aware. :lol:
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

How about muting the sound? The perfect sound for ROXX and Meatti music. :lol: :lol:
Green Mold
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Green Mold »

Holy crap. Listening to that made semen come out of MY eye.
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

His wife runs a day care out of their home, and he's a teaching assistant at a private preschool. Or at least that was their old life in San Antonio. No idea what awaits in the Big Apple.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

So does he punish the bad kids by making them listen to his music? Also, how will this project sound?
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
My kiddos the LIL ROCKERS we be releasing their 1st band recording....Little Horn's UP!
BarneyPipe
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BarneyPipe »

ROCKY B-DAY VID 2011 Song ROCK ANGEL written and composed by her Father all rights reserved
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
More HARD-BODY ROCKING tunes getting for release....stay tuned in and tuned UP....my ROCK baby's

newest pic of da man
Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

ROTFLMFAO!
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

From Twitter;

ROXXCreations Ramsey Cruise ROXX
Ramsey releases ROCK-N-ROLL racial joke on FB....LOL

So Ramsey doesn't tell jokes, he releases them? Plus tells his multitude of fan that it's racial? Dude didn't learn much from Kramer's instage outburst. :)

What was the joke anyway?
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

Desslar

Post by Desslar »

zzzzzzz wrote:So does he punish the bad kids by making them listen to his music? Also, how will this project sound?
Here's a live performance of Ramsey's kids, apparently of the song "Rock (Roxx?) the House":
http://www.youtube.com/user/ROXX1969#p/u/0/p9oTxPXNFUQ

You can see the Great One wandering about in the background. Personally I think his daughter smokes him on vocals.
SoulsOfBlack

Post by SoulsOfBlack »

futonsrf wrote:From Twitter;

So Ramsey doesn't tell jokes, he releases them? Plus tells his multitude of fan that it's racial? Dude didn't learn much from Kramer's instage outburst. :)

ROCK-N-ROLL JOKE

SATAN and I were talking the other day about how great ROCK-N-ROLL music is spawned from...We both agreed it ain't from being technical such as theory and musical compositions way too much thinking no BALLS, and it ain't from speed at 1,000 beats & notes per sec this is merely a plead for insanity NO substance... and it surely as HELL ain't from some stupid costume wearing gimmick.. like some BITCH with too much make-up..it only makes you out as an attention WHORE. SATAN looks at me and says you know Ramsey great music comes from within one's ever burning eternal SOUL and laugh's furiously as he reaches over and grabs an AC/DC CD and puts into his player...AND blares it obnoxiously loud...so I reached over to him and whisper hey why not the KISS CD...he looked at me with these flaming eyes and replies "I HATE JEWS".

ETA: By the way, the guy's name is Cruz. It's kinda sad that he's a self-hating Latino.

Last edited by SoulsOfBlack on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EZrocker wrote:I am not an "obsessive Jani Lane fan". I don't even own a Warrant album, and I have never seen Jani live. I think Uncle Tom's Cabin is a good tune, but otherwise I could give a shit.
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

SoulsOfBlack wrote:

ROCK-N-ROLL JOKE

SATAN and I were talking the other day about how great ROCK-N-ROLL music is spawned from...We both agreed it ain't from being technical such as theory and musical compositions way too much thinking no BALLS, and it ain't from speed at 1,000 beats & notes per sec this is merely a plead for insanity NO substance... and it surely as HELL ain't from some stupid costume wearing gimmick.. like some BITCH with too much make-up..it only makes you out as an attention WHORE. SATAN looks at me and says you know Ramsey great music comes from within one's ever burning eternal SOUL and laugh's furiously as he reaches over and grabs an AC/DC CD and puts into his player...AND blares it obnoxiously loud...so I reached over to him and whisper hey why not the KISS CD...he looked at me with these flaming eyes and replies "I HATE JEWS".
Maybe the batteries in my Roxxometer are running low, but I'm having a hard time detecting a joke in there.
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Desslar wrote:
SoulsOfBlack wrote:

ROCK-N-ROLL JOKE

Maybe the batteries in my Roxxometer are running low, but I'm having a hard time detecting a joke in there.
I think he's losing his mind and as a lot of people who lose their mind go, he's finding God or getting more religious. His latest tweet;

"ROXXCreations Ramsey Cruise ROXX
Christianity in America needs to be reinvented and brought to modern day light of life to unify the faith"

:? We need more tone deaf tunes Ramsey!
Cheers!

Desslar

Post by Desslar »

futonsrf wrote:
I think he's losing his mind and as a lot of people who lose their mind go, he's finding God or getting more religious. His latest tweet;

Christianity in America needs to be reinvented and brought to modern day light of life to unify the faith"

If you're looking for more tone deaf tunes, check out the hilariously bad Dead End Gypsies cover of "Monkey Business" I just posted. They just might, and I do say might, give Ramsey a run for his money.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=256446
Tommyr
Headlining Clubs

Post by Tommyr »

futonsrf wrote: I think he's losing his mind and as a lot of people who lose their mind go, he's finding God or getting more religious. His latest tweet;

The LAST thing we need is fucking religion. It fucks EVERYTHING up IMHO. Religion causes people to stop using their minds.
It's quite sad really.
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Tommyr wrote:
futonsrf wrote: I think he's losing his mind and as a lot of people who lose their mind go, he's finding God or getting more religious. His latest tweet;

The LAST thing we need is fucking religion. It fucks EVERYTHING up IMHO. Religion causes people to stop using their minds.
It's quite sad really.
No argument from me. What was Ramsey's prob in the first place I wonder?
Cheers!

Hanoi Roxx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

Desslar wrote:
futonsrf wrote:

If you're looking for more tone deaf tunes, check out the hilariously bad Dead End Gypsies cover of "Monkey Business" I just posted. They just might, and I do say might, give Ramsey a run for his money.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=256446
AAACKKK! HOLY SHITE! That was bad - LOL LOL LOL LOL I think we should keep these guys as a backup plan in the event our beloved Meatti decides to take a leave of absence.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

More updates from bat crazy. Why couldn't Tracii just make him the lead singer.
“The vast majority of people in this country oppose the war in Iraq. We’re organizing a national demonstration so people can express their outrage and send an anti-war message to Republican delegates and the world,” said Katrina Plotz, a member of the Coalition to March on the RNC and Stop the War. “We want U.S. troops to come home from Iraq NOW and we want our tax dollars spent on human needs, not war and occupation.
[Along with the Civil Rights campaigns of the 1960s, one of the most divisive forces in twentieth-century U.S. history. The antiwar movement actually consisted of a number of independent interests, often only vaguely allied and contesting each other on many issues, united only in opposition to the Vietnam War. Attracting members from college campuses, middle-class suburbs, labor unions, and government institutions, the movement gained national prominence in 1965, peaked in 1968, and remained powerful throughout the duration of the conflict. Encompassing political, racial, and cultural spheres, the antiwar movement exposed a deep schism within 1960s American society./quote]

inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

Ramsey for president!.

In case, these dumb americans don't want you, we'll welcome you with open arms in Europe!
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

inextrem wrote:Ramsey for president!.

In case, these dumb americans don't want you, we'll welcome you with open arms in Europe!
I call bullshit. Europe was never hot for Ramsey's contemporaries like KISS and Ratt. Some genius just doesn't translate.
wroaf99
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by wroaf99 »

You know, Ramsey might not be as bad as some of the choices we have in America or Europe.
At least he has some sort of charm about him.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

We'll that explains his previous recordings. :lol: :lol:
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
One HELL of a day in the studio today....NO PAIN NO GAIN....my I love torture...LOL
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Sunday Night the release of "WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE"....here on FB.....ROCK ON HORN'S UP!!!
Ramsey Cruziani Meatti Real Man boobs ...lol
7 hours ago