Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HMJ
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by HMJ »

one man rocking machine match!
"FUN'S OVER."
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

lords of fubar wrote:who knew that facebook could be comedy gold?

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Another one for the haters its NOT about ROXX....ROXX was a band that had many revolving doors of musicians....and great musicians...that went out their way and believed in the music I wrote and MICHAEL ANTHONY and myself composed...these people contributed their talent, personal flare and their musical personalities to the mystic of the bands charisma...If it weren't for all of us involved....ROX...X would have never survived till this very day...the early days of ROXX was one of the greatest times w/many opportunities that rose to the occasion...to nearly becoming a signed band...but like all great bands...we where young and uncertain about which musical paths to take..we where fortunate to open and to be recognized by major signed bands...some shows where canceled by us...cos of internal band issues. Throughout the years I kept ROXX alive and was contacted by several promoters, so called a&r agents, record deals that where one sided deals...road tours and various other projects I call'em...after MICHAEL ANTHONY left the band...due to religious beliefs...I tryed to find a DRUMMER replacement for him, I meet a shit load of great people...but for the most part...musical chemistry was always an issue in SA most musicians are into METAL...we were very diverse musically...from simple rock n roll -alternative- disco- 50-60-70 Metal you name it if we could make something ROCK in a certain genre by giving it our flare...than let it be done....When we started this band till it broke up we only played originals live and occasionally through in 1 or 2 cover tunes...

SO YOU F,,KING HATERS...get this right...U stupid bastards...leave my ROXX family history the F..K alone...if U want to F...k with me get it RIGHT it's "MEATTi"...if ur a musician which I doubt....I challenge U to one MAN ROCKING MACHINE match...let's put down our own talent to the TEST best man wins...record a few songs all alone with out any help from ur low life buddy's...oh what the hell I let u add'em in....I will still kick ur ASS!

Get me on his facebook!! Put in a good word for me!!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

HueyRamone wrote:
lords of fubar wrote:who knew that facebook could be comedy gold?

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Another one for the haters its NOT about ROXX....ROXX was a band that had many revolving doors of musicians....and great musicians...that went out their way and believed in the music I wrote and MICHAEL ANTHONY and myself composed...these people contributed their talent, personal flare and their musical personalities to the mystic of the bands charisma...If it weren't for all of us involved....ROX...X would have never survived till this very day...the early days of ROXX was one of the greatest times w/many opportunities that rose to the occasion...to nearly becoming a signed band...but like all great bands...we where young and uncertain about which musical paths to take..we where fortunate to open and to be recognized by major signed bands...some shows where canceled by us...cos of internal band issues. Throughout the years I kept ROXX alive and was contacted by several promoters, so called a&r agents, record deals that where one sided deals...road tours and various other projects I call'em...after MICHAEL ANTHONY left the band...due to religious beliefs...I tryed to find a DRUMMER replacement for him, I meet a shit load of great people...but for the most part...musical chemistry was always an issue in SA most musicians are into METAL...we were very diverse musically...from simple rock n roll -alternative- disco- 50-60-70 Metal you name it if we could make something ROCK in a certain genre by giving it our flare...than let it be done....When we started this band till it broke up we only played originals live and occasionally through in 1 or 2 cover tunes...

SO YOU F,,KING HATERS...get this right...U stupid bastards...leave my ROXX family history the F..K alone...if U want to F...k with me get it RIGHT it's "MEATTi"...if ur a musician which I doubt....I challenge U to one MAN ROCKING MACHINE match...let's put down our own talent to the TEST best man wins...record a few songs all alone with out any help from ur low life buddy's...oh what the hell I let u add'em in....I will still kick ur ASS!

Get me on his facebook!! Put in a good word for me!!
i'll see what i can do
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

and the plot thickens....

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
I apologize to my FB friends for this crap...but some A-HOLE..is pulling my post and making comments on another site and talking smack....still
LikeUnlike · · Share · 4 hours ago · 2 people like this..

Kelli Streier no kool at all.. some people..wow
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Ramsey Cruziani Meatti they are trying to make a name for themselves...this guy like 30 something lives who lives with his Mom...A TONE DEAF NUT JOB
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Mark as SpamReport as Abuse...
Mark as SpamKelli Streier un real..that dude needs to get a life ..lol. wow..
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Kelli Streier ur the best hon
4 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1.Ramsey Cruziani Meatti he's going about all wrong...he's been shot down many times...
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1.Kelli Streier good hes getting shot down.... dude sounds like a big loser..
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike.Ramsey Cruziani Meatti These goons make fake profiles to spy on potential future stars...it's all in their cloudy mind...lol
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1.Ramsey Cruziani Meatti and post stuff negative stuff about that individual....they try and make it seem like their is more than one person involved...through several post...and than they post they post their crappy band that sucks...what idiots...u don't chase the devil ....u let the devil catch u...
3 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1.Danny Mizelle wtf is up with that shit???? envy is not just green..its all colors
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

:lol:
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
When I become famous I promise I will give my FB supports free front row tickets and for the haters...that are still going strong on making famous...I will bare my ASS for you....lol...as a dedication from me and Angus Young....lol
Hanoi Roxx
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

I have long list of BLOCK people it's amazing these...idiots are like...cockroaches...i need FUCKTARD FB SPRAY...asap!...lol
Hanoi Roxx

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti I look like Beethoven...lol
20 hours ago · Like · 3
Space Bear
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Space Bear »

lords of fubar wrote:and the plot thickens....

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
I apologize to my FB friends for this crap...but some A-HOLE..is pulling my post and making comments on another site and talking smack....still
Careful, fubar... You keep fucking with Ramsey and he'll make your cancer come back.
my bestest friend ever deathcurse wrote:Space Bear is boring. He'll cry about this and I won't read it because he just sucks and makes me want to get hit by a car.
HMJ

Post by HMJ »

He has a music stand with the lyrics :lol: :lol: :lol:
"FUN'S OVER."
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Space Bear wrote:
lords of fubar wrote:and the plot thickens....

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Careful, fubar... You keep fucking with Ramsey and he'll make your cancer come back.
thats why i try NOT to listen to his ''music''......i'm afraid i'll get shitkemia
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

lords of fubar wrote:
Space Bear wrote:Careful, fubar... You keep fucking with Ramsey and he'll make your cancer come back.
thats why i try NOT to listen to his ''music''......i'm afraid i'll get shitkemia
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Bruce Chickenson

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

ROXX hater STILL at Large (look out SA)

Hey people of S.A. the ROXX hater is STILL at large and exposed the suspect is an old ROXX member I fired...in our crappy KISS tribute era...now that was a big JOKE...boy sorry I traumatized you..man...I have pics of this walking zombie that's looks like Rodney Dangerfield...but without humor...and is obsessed with homosexuality...and this guy suffers from hyperactive ADHD.....check out the pic of him with his head on my shoulder..lol...plus I shot him down a second time...once bitten twice shy...and slept with his girlfriend at the time with and without make-up...RAMSEY ROXX HARD the voice the legend...lol...I believe those were her words....GREAT STUFF...I remember her saying something was HUGE ..but anyway

I know ur scared and weak inside...but that's okay...what u are doing is actually the first to step curing ur mental illness by facing ur intimidation of me...but ur still in denial and still very delusional...I can set up a therapy session with a professional friend of mine...we have been observing ur behaviorism online...nut job...is not very nice terminology...u show signs of schizophrenia... extreme signs of paranoia and aggression...like the Craigslist Killer...noone is out to harm you man...I can help you or maybe NOT...but therapy can be costly and can lead to a life in a institution....I am here to help you...it has nothing to with us...it all about you.

2 Facts why your are suffering from schizophrenia...ROXX kicked your ass out over 8 years ago and the band don't exsist anymore.....well 3 reasons....well 4 plus.... you know this! and refuse to accept ur failure...move on...u GIANT GREEN bean...lol

Good thing I am continuing my education in Psychology......you motivate me and my heart goes out to you...
and I wrote recorded and self produced a song titled" MY ASYLUM" I dedicate it you...(which U sucked at)
Come by my FACEBOOK...http://www.facebook.com/RAMSEYROXX and take a listen
this could be UR first step into a better future.... through online distant therapy...I am here..your not alone...the whole ROXX family is here to welcome ur crippling mind....take care...ILAMO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

Hanoi Roxx

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

OH CRAP! You just beat me to it!

I know ur scared and weak inside...but that's okay...what u are doing is actually the first to step curing ur mental illness by facing ur intimidation of me...but ur still in denial and still very delusional...I can set up a therapy session with a professional friend of mine...we have been observing ur behaviorism online...nut job...is not very nice terminology...u show signs of schizophrenia... extreme signs of paranoia and aggression...like the Craigslist Killer...noone is out to harm you man...I can help you or maybe NOT...but therapy can be costly and can lead to a life in a institution....I am here to help you...it has nothing to with us...it all about you.

2 Facts why your are suffering from schizophrenia...ROXX kicked your ass out over 8 years ago and the band don't exsist anymore.....well 3 reasons....well 4 plus.... you know this! and refuse to accept ur failure...move on...u GIANT GREEN bean...lol
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

his fucking idiot doesnt know a paradiddle from a triplet from a power quad.........i have shit better drumming than this fool...

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Someone once asked me who show me how to play drums...well drums where my first instrument of choice as a child....Peter Criss...was my idol growing up...my Grandmother actually made me a destroyer costume...that was really cool back then...my parents refused to get me a drum set...cos of the noise factor...and surprised me with an acoustic guitar and a pair of drumsticks...they had to be LTAO...l...ol...anyway...I threw the guitar to the curve...kept the drumsticks and all i would do is tap out PETER CRISS's drum-solos from Alive one and Alive Two...over and over on pillows, boxes and buckets...the things we do as kids...anyway...way later Michael Anthony came into the picture...when we started up ROXX...we would spend days on end writing and composing tunes for the most part only us...sometimes from morning till sunset...anyway...this is where my drumming resurfaced...i would dabble on the drums behind the scenes...after ROXX fell apart...I took time out to absorb drumming...step into the studio...and recorded my 1ST SOLO tune all alone...Today I do it all...and I done some studio work for small projects here and there on the drums...original stuff...amazing how passion never leaves ur side...HORN'S UP! (and double -bass)
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

Ramsey is updating his twitter with his grandiosity as well. From today;

"@ROXXCreations: Ramsey the most sought out independent solo artist around the world...Read more on his facebook search RAMSEYROXX...."
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

i truly think this fucker could be dangerous

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
Singers on mic's

This is one I really freak out on...majority...of singers in general have no clue...that a microphone through a P.A is the equivalent to a guitar through an amp...you set your tones on your amp to get a desired sound....this is too funny...but I have heard so many bands and the singers only cares if the volume is loud....wrong....most of them usually sound so mono toned...and muf...fled...and alot of the times the sound guy is just making them louder...people everyone voice is different...in tonality....learn to adjust ur EQ'' and listen for a clear crisp sound...this way u don't have to struggle and yell...when you voice sounds clear n crisp through the PA u can sing stress free...LIVE and LEARN

Your voice should be the center of the music....if you sound mono toned your voice will sound muddy due to falling parallel with the bass and the pounding of the drums...and guitarist will shine like a shooting star...and noone will understand a damn word...LIVE n LEARN
HMJ

Post by HMJ »

What is with the recent explosion in Ramsey activity? Change in meds?
"FUN'S OVER."
inextrem
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by inextrem »

HMJ wrote:What is with the recent explosion in Ramsey activity? Change in meds?
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

HMJ wrote:What is with the recent explosion in Ramsey activity? Change in meds?

he's butthurt over some shit a former band member posted on his local craigslist.....he is tearing up facebook....he is PISSED!!!!!!
itwalksboyfriend
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by itwalksboyfriend »

Does Ramsey Cruise even know that Sludge exists and has a 50+ page thread dedicated to him?
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

itwalksboyfriend wrote:Does Ramsey Cruise even know that Sludge exists and has a 50+ page thread dedicated to him?
i'm not sure...he has NEVER mentioned sludge on facebook and with his ego you know he would say something...
Hanoi Roxx

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

i'm not sure...he has NEVER mentioned sludge
He's "Sludgesuxx" on Youtube :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Hanoi Roxx wrote:
really? i did not know that
WTF

Post by WTF »

Hanoi Roxx wrote:
It's SLUGESUXX, and that's not Ramsey.
Hanoi Roxx

Post by Hanoi Roxx »

t's SLUGESUXX, and that's not Ramsey.

It isn't???? Well, my bad. Somebody told me at some point that it was. Sorry.
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

i couldnt imagine that he would not mention sludge on facebook
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

oh god this guy takes disillusion to a new level

Ramsey Cruziani Meatti
I am the most sought out independent musician in the world...my name, my face, my music...is reaching my people all around the world...I been getting global recognition from many reputable sources...as soon as my band "MEATTi" is ready...people on FB will be the first to experience the my passion and energy in a live updated setting...

I can just imagine how a million dollar studio...will enhanced the power of my tunes...HORN'S UP!
futonsrf
Headlining Clubs

Post by futonsrf »

lords of fubar wrote:
itwalksboyfriend wrote:Does Ramsey Cruise even know that Sludge exists and has a 50+ page thread dedicated to him?
i'm not sure...he has NEVER mentioned sludge on facebook and with his ego you know he would say something...
I've wondered, and I figure he knows about Sludge. I suspect the reason I can't access him on Facebook is he figured I was the one who started the thread or got him some negative notice. On FB I went from crapping on him to saying he was great, that could be why I can't access his FB either.
You think he'd embrace his notoriety here, I'd think Sludge is the most actual attention his music has ever gotten.
Cheers!

This post not approved by Crouchingstoneretc.

Desslar

Post by Desslar »

futonsrf wrote: You think he'd embrace his notoriety here, I'd think Sludge is the most actual attention his music has ever gotten.
I thought he almost signed a deal with Capitol (Columbia?) Records. Ramsey wouldn't make up something like that.