Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
58 mins ·

True story I was working in a KITCHEN as a cook and my regular produce delivery man comes in one morning all excited saying RAMSEY RAMSEY dude some chick looking for U I am like yeah right...he pulls out the SA CURRENT news paper and tells me READ THIS...The ad read female looking for long curly hair guy who looks one of the guys from the band KISS I meet U and want U...if u read this please contact me ...man I was blown away...the ad ran for like a year...I was definatley taken...this is stuff I love The REAL DEAL...I never replied I was already in a relationship....ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
2 hrs ·

There's been musicians who have BASHED us from TIME to TIME...from our music to our stage antics...I find it funny that the whole hearted people always LOVED US all the way around...personally I don't play to impress musicians...cos they all believe their are GREASTEST thing...anyway...I do it for that guy or girl who I don't know personally that drove 2 hours and was hyped to see me or one of the guys or the whole cos they LIKED what they heard or saw...FUCK the JUDGE-MENTAL MUSICIANS...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

1 hr · Like
Nicole Contreras ramsey, i havent gotten a chance to see you all play but fuck em all because stage is one thing and they dont really know you
1 hr · Like
Ramsey Cruciani It's all good Thankx...I own the stage any stage...it just happens
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
54 mins ·

I have a billion stories to tell but as I meet U all in person we will have our ROCK moment to LIVE OUT.guys or gals..til than ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
1 hr ·

Coming 2015 I will personally talk to all our BEAUTIFUL people...since we will be out there...it'll be much more REAL...seeing that LOVE upclose...but please excuse if i am drunk...LOL...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
2 hrs ·

One of the many reasons ROXX stands out like a SHOOTING STAR...well look aT MY FACE...(just kidding)...we reside in a TOWN of a GODZILLIAN METAL BANDS n TEX-MEX BANDS...we are by far if not one of the very FEW straight up original 100% ROCK N ROLL BANDS...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
2 hrs ·

There has been many venue supporters of ROXX in the past...just want to say THANKX FOR EVERYTHING thing n believing in US hoping we can do it again...and for those who USED us STICK IT...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
2 hrs ·

I remember performing in these intimate venues...man and it got intimate...we hoping to rekindle the FLAME once again...ROCK ON!
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
2 hrs ·

We are one of those bands that LIGHTS UP THE NIGHT LIFE...we always had a lot of beautiful FANS...and many of them would come out to multi-shows...we never had much friend support cos they mainly HATED US...truth but funny...anyway...ALL IN ALL everyone will be there at one point or another...hey don't be BASHFUL...come SHOW US UR BONES and if u know the songs sing with us...it'll be FUN watching SEXY people sing....ROCK ON!
Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_
Headlining Clubs

Post by Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_ »

Did Ramsey get a hold of an 8 ball or some good bathtub meth tonight or something? Lots of posts and obviously as delusional as ever.
"They say every sin is deadly, but I believe they may be wrong
Cause I'm guilty of all seven & I don't feel too bad at all"
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

He apparently fancies himself an entertainer.

And that, he is. :lol:
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

AJL wrote:I think his (comic book) story might be about Fifi Larue
:lol:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

:D
Monkey_Julius_Bowaffle_ wrote:Did Ramsey get a hold of an 8 ball or some good bathtub meth tonight or something? Lots of posts and obviously as delusional as ever.

:D

He is convincing his 9 European FB friends that he is a big deal here and there somehow is a following of beautiful people who see them "multi" times and sing the songs along with Roxx. They can do that as we all have purchased and burned thru 2-3 copies of all his CD's....

Ramsey is so sensual and hypnotic

Merry Xmas to all my fellow ramsey nutswingers
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruciani
2 hrs ·

I remember performing in these intimate venues...man and it got intimate...we hoping to rekindle the FLAME once again...ROCK ON!

:shock:

Intimate and Hot
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
Z28
Headlining Clubs

Post by Z28 »

lords of fubar wrote:Ramsey Cruciani
58 mins ·

True story I was working in a KITCHEN as a cook and my regular produce delivery man comes in one morning all excited saying RAMSEY RAMSEY dude some chick looking for U I am like yeah right...he pulls out the SA CURRENT news paper and tells me READ THIS...The ad read female looking for long curly hair guy who looks one of the guys from the band KISS I meet U and want U...if u read this please contact me ...man I was blown away...the ad ran for like a year...I was definatley taken...this is stuff I love The REAL DEAL...I never replied I was already in a relationship....ROCK ON!
wow this is too much
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

he felt the need to create some person to show he is followed and wanted.

this is basically the same thing he does with his band..... all the intimate venues (that he never played in) all the beautiful people who sing along ( who don't exist), all the venue owners that "used" him ( never been used) .

this is setting the stage for an enormous 2015 tour ( that will never happen)

all of this is his christmas present to himself...he puts all this bullshit on there and walks away thinking that this is now how it is. It is FACT as he just typed it up.

someone should ask him why he doesn't hire a booking agent....oh, wait a minute...that would mean he would actually have to play a show..... outside of a driveway or at 2 songs at a jack and jill somewhere.....
HMZ said:
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Honestly I think he touts himself as a superstar that is in high demand because he takes that page out of the early Kiss playbook

As we all know even in early days kiss presented themselves as a superstar band in high demand before before they actually were ; they would show up in limousines aquired on borrowed money

they wanted people to perceive them that way and as a result they were hoping that "perception becomes reality"

but kiss actually had a world class product to offer and it obviously caught on and they -became- super stars in high demand

perception will not become reality for meat ball because he has absolutely zero to offer other an inflated and misguided ego that is something to laugh at

This guy looks to be about 40 years old, and how is he ever going to hit the big time at his age with zero talent and his style of choice now a novelty?

he better come to grips with reality and realize he has no talent and he had better think about something honestly doable like joining The Feef as a side man; that would be his best chance to make even a slight splash.

I realize he is also the butt of jokes but I think The Feef has a better voice and stage presence than this guy.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Which one's Roadh.......uh....nevermind.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

Ironman wrote:Honestly I think he touts himself as a superstar that is in high demand because he takes that page out of the early Kiss playbook

As we all know even in early days kiss presented themselves as a superstar band in high demand before before they actually were ; they would show up in limousines aquired on borrowed money

they wanted people to perceive them that way and as a result they were hoping that "perception becomes reality"

but kiss actually had a world class product to offer and it obviously caught on and they -became- super stars in high demand.
Please, even in their prime KISS was never half as funny as Ramsey. He's got tons of laughter to offer. He would be a Youtube superstar if he promoted himself properly.
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
1 hr ·

Drove up to pump gas in the early days of ROXX one day....I get out of my vehicle to go inside to pay...and this guy has his MUSIC blaring about 2 pumps down...and i take a listen to hear what's he ROCKING TO...I was like HEY THAT'S US...that was really freaking cool...we had just recently sold like over 400 copies of ROXX rough cuts...funny thing the guy didn't even know it was me singing...of course I had my hair rollers on n rob n slippers...lol...ROCK ON!

cossssssss apparently there was a shortage of drink coasters in ramsey's area sooooooo he was in the right place at the right time
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
1 hr ·

In rehearsal one night working on a BALLAD with the drummer lyrics where done n stuff and the drummer was feeling it we are connecting tremendously ..ROXX tunes are very touchy catchy tunes...per se...anyway i look at him and there's a tear running down his face and a smile...i'm like WOH...so we finish...and he touches his chest...I thought something was wrong...he replies dude that hit home...I WILL NEVER forget that moment...ROCK ON!

what he's not telling us is that the drummer had just lost his pet goldfish ''goldie'' earlier that day..
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ramsey Cruciani
3 hrs ·

It's a TOUGH JOB being SEXY n BEAUTIFUL...I couldn't do it if I tried...that's why I leave it to the MOBSTERS OF BEAUTY that's all U wonderful souls OUT THERE...hoping to MEET alot of GORGEOUS people and make some loyal HEARTS along the way...for a LIFE TIME...ROCK ON!
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

:shock:
HMZ said:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

It's a tough job being fake and delusional..... But I will continue and spin up a fake persona and following ROCK ON!
HMZ said:
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

One night... While listening to ROXX... I was battling a spastic colon and explosive diarrhia... The song moved me so much that it moved my bowels... A trickle of juice went down my leg and I was like WOH....then I shot projectile diarrhea all over my living room... Dude... That shit hit home...my home... All over my walls and rug...ROCK ON
HMZ said:
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Two comments

- highly doubtful this poor man finished even a high school level education (again feel free to turn that back on me. )

- it's obvious he's gonna play the "ROXX reunion; all original members back in full makeup" card before long

lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

stevo wrote:One night... While listening to ROXX... I was battling a spastic colon and explosive diarrhia... The song moved me so much that it moved my bowels... A trickle of juice went down my leg and I was like WOH....then I shot projectile diarrhea all over my living room... Dude... That shit hit home...my home... All over my walls and rug...ROCK ON

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lords of fubar
Headlining Clubs

Post by lords of fubar »

Ironman wrote:Two comments

- highly doubtful this poor man finished even a high school level education (again feel free to turn that back on me. )

- it's obvious he's gonna play the "ROXX reunion; all original members back in full makeup" card before long

he just posted a ROXX christmas card on his timeline all in full make up
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Guess that Psychology degree is coming in hand right Ramsey? :lol: :lol:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rcmlessons