Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Re: Ramsey Cruise and ROXX, Sludge thinks you're HOTT!

Post by SikkiNixx »

whoa... he claims he's not a Kiss fan... what is that about?? He can't take a selfie without pursing his lips and looking like a straight up P. Stanley impersonator, Vegas calibre pouty mouth and then theres the fucking smoking jackets and the thongs...

has anyone here met this fella? Do any of you guys know him IRL??? You can admit it, it's nothing to be ashamed of, just wondering... and where does he get off claiming to be paid $2,500 per hour on a 2 hour gig?? That has him walking away with 5k...

I will bet my bottom dollar that he doesn't even have 2 hours of live music in him...

I looked into him once before, and admit that was a good 6 or 7 tears ago, and there was actually a female there... like a wife/partner.. I can only assume she jumped ship and swam for the distant shore, anything but be photographed as a compatriot of his..

But then, am I being too hard on him?? Is he mentally ill and I'm withdrawing from the karma bank??? I hope not.. cuz I believe in karma, and I don't believe in making fun of seriously unwell people... but all things I see point to a healthy individual... I would not poke fun at an unsound individual... yet again, he seems to be firing on all cylinders...
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

SikkiNixx wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 pm I looked into him once before, and admit that was a good 6 or 7 tears ago, and there was actually a female there... like a wife/partner.. I can only assume she jumped ship and swam for the distant shore, anything but be photographed as a compatriot of his..

What does "looked into him" mean? Stalked and searched for personal info? That's an odd statement to make. What was your endgame there, get to know him better or just nothing better to do? We all laugh at his delusion but I wouldn't spend a second of my time trying to doxx the guy.
SikkiNixx

Post by SikkiNixx »

NearlyNormal wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:59 pm
SikkiNixx wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:26 pm I looked into him once before, and admit that was a good 6 or 7 tears ago, and there was actually a female there... like a wife/partner.. I can only assume she jumped ship and swam for the distant shore, anything but be photographed as a compatriot of his..

What does "looked into him" mean? Stalked and searched for personal info? That's an odd statement to make. What was your endgame there, get to know him better or just nothing better to do? We all laugh at his delusion but I wouldn't spend a second of my time trying to doxx the guy.
Looked into him means nothing better to do in the middle of the night... and the fact that that when this thread was started, I looked at his fb page trying to figure out what the big deal deal was and why everyone here was so interested.. It was actually a rich source of entertainment and still is... But ya gotta wonder if he's got mental problems, he's definitely got delusions of grandeur, and its fucking funny...

why are you reading my post on here? You're stalking me and its fuckin weird.. knock it off ya fucking creep show
New World Under Attack
Or Turn To Black
ribcage
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by ribcage »

SikkiNixx wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:25 pm

Looked into him means nothing better to do in the middle of the night... and the fact that that when this thread was started, I looked at his fb page trying to figure out what the big deal deal was and why everyone here was so interested.. It was actually a rich source of entertainment and still is... But ya gotta wonder if he's got mental problems, he's definitely got delusions of grandeur, and its fucking funny...

why are you reading my post on here? You're stalking me and its fuckin weird.. knock it off ya fucking creep show
He's just a poser. There were always guys like that back in the 80's. He just seems to never have let it go.

And he's also a Mexican. I heard that guy talk and he sounds like my Mexican friends from San Marcos down the road from him. The Italian thing seems to be part of the act.
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

SikkiNixx wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:25 pm Looked into him means nothing better to do in the middle of the night... and the fact that that when this thread was started, I looked at his fb page trying to figure out what the big deal deal was and why everyone here was so interested.. It was actually a rich source of entertainment and still is... But ya gotta wonder if he's got mental problems, he's definitely got delusions of grandeur, and its fucking funny...

Look behind you. I'm actually reading this from outside your window!
Z28
Headlining Clubs

Post by Z28 »

NearlyNormal wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:05 pm
SikkiNixx wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:25 pm Looked into him means nothing better to do in the middle of the night... and the fact that that when this thread was started, I looked at his fb page trying to figure out what the big deal deal was and why everyone here was so interested.. It was actually a rich source of entertainment and still is... But ya gotta wonder if he's got mental problems, he's definitely got delusions of grandeur, and its fucking funny...

hahahaha genius! lol
Z28
Headlining Clubs

Post by Z28 »

SikkiNixx wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:25 pm

i think the guy has mental problems, he cannot make that up without being somehow mythomaniac or something like that, he likes to make believe to the "internet fans" because
that way he can live his fantasy but he knows deep inside that he does not have talent, that's all, might be a good guy, could be making good bank appearing as Paul Stanley
Years ago i watched a video, maybe from 2010 or so, where he was on full makeup and doing "Strutter", i wish i could have saved it but he looked like the real deal, totally like Paul!!!
much better than Gil Garcia who was on the Kruise last year, much much better but he cannot see this potential and he tries to deny it and live his dreams lying and making believe.
SikkiNixx

Post by SikkiNixx »

Z28 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:53 am
NearlyNormal wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:05 pm

hahahaha genius! lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Perfect!!! Don't tell anyone about my hook dick... I've tried to splint it, like the DR said, but I cant get it any straighter... Even a 45 degree angle would be ok... but No dice... Have you ever seen a worse case of hook-dick???
Fucking window beside my bed is just opaque now... Mom gave up on the scrubbin' bubbles years ago
New World Under Attack
Or Turn To Black
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Is he now trying to be Chip Z'Nuff or Burt Miracles? :lol: :lol:

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

https://www.gofundme.com/help-roxx-get-on-tour

Ramsey Cruciani
11 hrs ·
GoFundMe
·
The TIME has COME...IT'S A START...Help us throw the ROXX into MAJOR STARDOM.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Thing that's funny is that he wastes all his energy trying to be this Roxx dude when in reality, he could probably track down one of the better Kiss tribute bands, be faux-Paul, and make a decent living doing tribute shows (assuming he could pull off the voice lol).
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

zzzzzzz wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:40 am Is he now trying to be Chip Z'Nuff or Burt Miracles? :lol: :lol:

:shock:
He's gone blonde now??
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:50 am Thing that's funny is that he wastes all his energy trying to be this Roxx dude when in reality, he could probably track down one of the better Kiss tribute bands, be faux-Paul, and make a decent living doing tribute shows (assuming he could pull off the voice lol).
Paul cant even pull off the voice thing, so he could probably do it.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:50 am Thing that's funny is that he wastes all his energy trying to be this Roxx dude when in reality, he could probably track down one of the better Kiss tribute bands, be faux-Paul, and make a decent living doing tribute shows (assuming he could pull off the voice lol).
Are you cereal?

Paul had a pretty good voice. We know Ramsey's is awful. He's also like 15 years older than his "Violet Lovechild" heyday.

No band wants a current Paul, they want a classic Paul.

The ROXX music and band will benefit by bringing the guys into the world light spectrum as original artist since the band has done everything independently for years but we can't venture into music world without help. The funds will be used to kick off the band onto the road of major success for their fans to see them in their home towns, there is still much more marketing and promotion to carry the band forward. Through out the years many fan followers have requested to see ROXX. It's all about inspiration , hard-work and dedication that the band has earned their title and now it's time to give the world a new Rock-n-Roll experience. We've come this far...with everybody's help we can make so many wishes come true...everyone has a story so be part of ours...and forever we will be grateful as we make the world go round together..."Thank You from the bottom of our hearts of gold."
This is gold. Exactly what is $5000 gonna do to get them onto the "world light spectrum"?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Desslar

Post by Desslar »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:20 pm
Are you cereal?

Paul had a pretty good voice. We know Ramsey's is awful. He's also like 15 years older than his "Violet Lovechild" heyday.

No band wants a current Paul, they want a classic Paul.

The ROXX music and band will benefit by bringing the guys into the world light spectrum as original artist since the band has done everything independently for years but we can't venture into music world without help. The funds will be used to kick off the band onto the road of major success for their fans to see them in their home towns, there is still much more marketing and promotion to carry the band forward. Through out the years many fan followers have requested to see ROXX. It's all about inspiration , hard-work and dedication that the band has earned their title and now it's time to give the world a new Rock-n-Roll experience. We've come this far...with everybody's help we can make so many wishes come true...everyone has a story so be part of ours...and forever we will be grateful as we make the world go round together..."Thank You from the bottom of our hearts of gold."
This is gold. Exactly what is $5000 gonna do to get them onto the "world light spectrum"?
Ramsey's going to get a current Paul-style boob job.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Ramsey Cruciani updated his profile picture.
Yesterday at 10:15 AM ·
The BLEACH killed my LOCKS...time regrow...lol
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

BDG135 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:37 pm Ramsey Cruciani updated his profile picture.
Yesterday at 10:15 AM ·
The BLEACH killed my LOCKS...time regrow...lol

Time to Wig it Up like his idol Paul.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Ramsey Cruciani
Yesterday at 8:15 PM ·
I don't need a phucking writer to write for me...it's super natural baby
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BDG135 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:09 pm Ramsey Cruciani
I don't need a phucking writer to write for me...
True.
Writers are composers. You are a decomposer.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Ramsey Cruciani
September 27 at 9:42 PM ·
Anybody want to make some tunes any night ur call

What an experience that would be to make some tunes with Ramsey. If I was in San Antonio I might be tempted.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

BDG135 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:56 am
Ramsey Cruciani
September 27 at 9:42 PM ·
Anybody want to make some tunes any night ur call

What an experience that would be to make some tunes with Ramsey. If I was in San Antonio I might be tempted.
I hear Stonebreed's ex-guitarist and drummer are available. What a score that would be!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:17 am
BDG135 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:09 pm Ramsey Cruciani
I don't need a phucking writer to write for me...
True.
Writers are composers. You are a decomposer.
:D :D
sliquor

Post by sliquor »

Classic live ROXX - "Why Don't You Believe":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IS-Nrf8krU

Mr. MEATTi uploaded several videos last month:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ROXX1969
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

sliquor wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:35 pm Classic live ROXX - "Why Don't You Believe":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IS-Nrf8krU

Mr. MEATTi uploaded several videos last month:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ROXX1969
How does the RoXX logo fall down instaneously in the "live" video?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

What song off Creatures of the Night do you think inspired "I Love You"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cfPeTZ6tes
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

HueyRamone wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:15 pm What song off Creatures of the Night do you think inspired "I Love You"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cfPeTZ6tes

I'm pretty sure it was the other way around.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Ramsey Cruciani
6 hrs ·
There's a lot of BANDS that haven't got paid in the LOCAL scene...some for YEARS...time to PAY UP
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

BDG135 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:35 am Ramsey Cruciani
6 hrs ·
There's a lot of BANDS that haven't got paid in the LOCAL scene...some for YEARS...time to PAY UP
Well, they'll need to put out some good music worth paying them for first.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
stevo
Headlining Clubs

Post by stevo »

Guess who may be travelling to San Antonio for business??????
HMZ said:
KISS Sonic Boom. Even Van Halen III is better than A Different Kind of Truth. :lol:
Psychobolia.com
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Didn't Roxx just play 80s in the Park festival? Are there no reviews?