Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheDemonsBack
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by TheDemonsBack »

Turner Coates wrote:
TheDemonsBack wrote:
SCSINNER wrote:I don't know why someone who doesn't know me is so obsessed with me.
Nothing I said is untrue and i offered proof.
I keep trying to let this go, but you want to keep fighting. I have much worse stuff on Bob, that I've kept quiet for now and other things that may come up in his trial.
I'm just a local guy, nobody is all that worried about me and I don't regret saying the TRUTH
from here on out if you want to protect Bob, do it against the original members of Ratt, trust me that's who he needs to worry about.
Oh and it's a good think you sell steak, Bob will need it to put on the next girls eye he blackens, ask him what happened on the Shiprocked cruise?
I'm done here for a whie
Done here for a while? No way man! You can't leave us with a tease like this!!!!
Yeah. You can't toss a meatball into a school of piranha and stroll away. We want the WHOLE COW!
If you want the whole cow, call Carlos! He's got it in the back of his truck!
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

STONEBREED wrote:
Inessence wrote:Meat scam. Shit, my mom fell for that one when I was a kid. By her very own mother! G-ma moved to Oregon had farm cows in her later years and owed my mom some money for a loan. Told her she would give her "half a steer" instead of the cash. My mom just told her "OK, but no hamburger!" and went out and bought a small standalone freezer. Being a city gal from San Francisco, she knew jack all about butchering cows or what half a steer even looked like. Later on my aunt comes by looks in the freezer and says "That's NOT half a steer!" Indeed, there were also hardly any steaks and it was mostly stew meat. We kids ate beef fucking stew for months.

I have a fucked family.
Tell your grandma I'm hiring Lol
Who'd want to work for you shitbag? You're cheap, you're friends with abusers, your shitty band sucks and you're a liar and scammer.
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:I own a company that has trucks that go out every day and sell and deliver steaks chicken seafood and pork packages to homes and businesses.
Is that why you smell like flounder?
:lol: :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

STONEBREED wrote:Dear Lemmys Mole, I guess I meant to say , what you people write about me on this page does not affect me, of course if you keep writing shit I'm gonna keep coming back. But at the end of the day it don't matter because I ain't losing sleep over none of it. It's all free publicity for me good or bad . It really is a sick twisted form of entertainment for me , I literally sit here laughing my ass off reading some of the shit on here. And don't be mad because I will not be doing your neighbors lawn . But if he wants a great deal on some cows I'm your guy
:lol: :lol: "it doesn't affect you at all" yet you keep bringing that up and keep spewing bullshit.

No wonder why you keep getting clowned here.

Yes, my neighbor expects you at 9am Sat for you to mow his lawn. Be there.
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

SCSINNER wrote:I don't know why someone who doesn't know me is so obsessed with me.
I keep trying to let this go, but you want to keep fighting. I have much worse stuff on Bob, that I've kept quiet for now and other things that may come up in his trial.
I'm just a local guy, nobody is all that worried about me and I don't regret saying the TRUTH
from here on out if you want to protect Bob, do it against the original members of Ratt, trust me that's who he needs to worry about.
Oh and it's a good think you sell steak, Bob will need it to put on the next girls eye he blackens, ask him what happened on the Shiprocked cruise?
I'm done here for a whie
Don't flatter yourself there buddy , i'm not obseesed with you , you started this thread about one of my friends. I posted a video of you lying your ass off to chicks who you thought were your friends, you have a war with your X boss who fired you. You don't know me I don't know you, go ahead and keep digging yourself more deeper in a hole. The more shit you talk the more people realize the person you are. What band do you manage now? Who is in that band now? Don't forget Amigo you started all this shit with your initial post:)
Ann_Landers
Recording Your Demo

Post by Ann_Landers »

STONEBREED wrote: If i ever seen him hit a woman you bet your ass I would step up and say something as any man would, like i said before In the 5 or so years we have been friends I have NEVER EVER seen that kind of behavior. and if something like that happened in the past I was not there, I don't know the circumstances, there's always 3 sides to every story so how could I or should I judge someone for something I have no clue about? Not my business to be a judge or a jury. I only judge him by what I see and experience when we hang out and party usually with our wives:)
So you think Cosby is innocent?
Gil_Swine wrote: YOUR entire shtick is lame. Who the fuck is going to post under Ann Landers with a picture and everything????Are you some kind of homo. ANN LANDERS!?!? What a fucking douche you are.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:I do own my own company as a day job (not a landscaping business or a Taco Truck)
Aren't you one of those meat-selling scammers? The guy that drives around with the fridge box on the back of his pickup and goes up to people at gas stations with this line:

"Hey, man, I was just delivering these prime quality steaks to your neighbors and I have ONE box left. I'll sell it to you for $75. It's full of ribeye and fillet mignon."

Then the mark takes the bait, hauls the box home and finds out it's full of sheep eyeballs, horse dicks and tripe?

You're running (or have run) that scam, aren't you? Dead serious question here.

That happened to my msu bukkake cousin up at school. He was baked out of his mind & stopped at gas station. Thankfully he wasn't driving. His buddy was inside paying & guy was saying exact line $75 steak. He talked him down to $65 & said he was so stoned he wanted steak. Got home & it was lunch meat wrapped in butcher paper with 1 steak lol
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

STONEBREED wrote:Holy shit you are quick on the draw , you really dug deep and got some sludge on me man , but yes that's exactly what I do , I own a company that has trucks that go out every day and sell and deliver steaks chicken seafood and pork packages to homes and businesses. It's not a scam it's all USDA choice steaks , people order online and we come out and deliver.
Actually, I didn't have to dig at all. Meat Delivery scams aren't anything new:

http://tinyurl.com/joldpwf

Wondering why you're not advertising THIS business, though. You push your band all over the place like it's your main moneymaker, but your REAL job is selling pink slime/steak glue filled meat to unsuspecting customers.

Or maybe you don't. Maybe you're legit and NOT a liar, even though you associate with them. Maybe you don't take food stamps from your customers, then sell them to grocery merchants for pennies on the dollar. Granted, I have a hard time believing ANY meat delivery service is legit though, and seeing as you stand up again and again for a guy who has been accused of spousal abuse and proven to be a liar in this thread, your word doesn't seem to be worth much.

Not that you care, of course.

But I'll tell you what. Send me a link to your order page and I'll write an honest review of your product. Or, better yet, send me some product to review. I'll be on the up and up.

Trust me.

WhiteHouseSubsAC
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WhiteHouseSubsAC »

Does Carlos provide steaks for the eyes of Bobby's victims?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Of course your asshole is going to be sore when you volunteer for an asspounding and not set any boundaries at all.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

20 pages?! The page count was at 11, just the other day! There's no way I'm reading this entire thread on my phone. Fuck that.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
CliffByford
"pretentiously pontificatingly thesaurusy"

Post by CliffByford »

Does anybody else wonder if Carlos' flim-flam meat racket offers burgers with cheese?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Luckily Freddie and Rob are tough gays and wore the Cruising Leathers and played rock and roll.
Album reviews by yours truly: http://www.swinetunes.co.uk
itsme
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by itsme »

For goodness STEAK ! Whats going on here ?
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Ann_Landers wrote:
STONEBREED wrote: I only judge him by what I see and experience when we hang out and party usually with our wives:)
I wonder.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Bianca

Post by Bianca »

Turner Coates wrote:
Ann_Landers wrote:
STONEBREED wrote: I only judge him by what I see and experience when we hang out and party usually with our wives:)
I wonder.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:20 pages?! The page count was at 11, just the other day! There's no way I'm reading this entire thread on my phone. Fuck that.
Wait a few weeks. Johnny Depp and Paul Rodriguez are gonna narrate it for an audiobook.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Funnelhead

Post by Funnelhead »

STONEBREED wrote:
I'm done here for a whie
Don't flatter yourself there buddy , i'm not obseesed with you , you started this thread about one of my friends. I posted a video of you lying your ass off to chicks who you thought were your friends, you have a war with your X boss who fired you. You don't know me I don't know you, go ahead and keep digging yourself more deeper in a hole. The more shit you talk the more people realize the person you are. What band do you manage now? Who is in that band now? Don't forget Amigo you started all this shit with your initial post:)
I am still trying to figure if more deeper is deeper than deeper.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

SHITBREED wrote:You don't know me I don't know you, go ahead and keep digging yourself more deeper in a hole.
:lol:

SHITBREED wrote:The more shit you talk the more people realize the person you are.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Carlos do you work for schwans ?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

gtrjay wrote:Carlos do you work for schwans ?
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Learning of the existence of "meat scammers" is a perfect example of why I will never leave this place.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
NeverSurrender

Post by NeverSurrender »

USDA prime out of the back of his 1987 Toyota truck with the cooler in the back.

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Learning of the existence of "meat scammers" is a perfect example of why I will never leave this place.

You've never met one of these clowns? Lucky man.
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

CliffByford wrote:Does anybody else wonder if Carlos' flim-flam meat racket offers burgers with cheese?
Better yet, if Carlos (true blue friend through and through) is such a stand up guy that is making great $$$$ with an online meat delivery business , why in the fuck is he making burgers at a party?

Even better yet, why is he making his "Amigos" pay for his shit burgers?
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

NeverSurrender wrote:USDA prime out of the back of his 1987 Toyota truck with the cooler in the back.

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Learning of the existence of "meat scammers" is a perfect example of why I will never leave this place.

You've never met one of these clowns? Lucky man.
No, although I am familiar with the speakers in the van bit.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Does it say SHITBREED MEAT SERVICE on your trucks, Carlos?

Or are they unmarked?
bluetrain

Post by bluetrain »

yeahbuddy wrote:
EnuffRatt wrote:Here's a more accurate summarization:

Blotz = Woman beating, alcoholic, DUI on a boat douchebag asshole who is too much of a pussy to come on here to address the Sludge. His scab band, who he claims is getting booked everywhere, sucks with a lead singer who prances around like a fruit. Blotz treats his band like shit, doesn't pay them for shit, and he thinks he is the shit.

SCSinner = Unemployed (because Blotz fired him) heroin loving, dick pic sending dude whose girlfriend died but has disappeared without delivering promised sludge once Carlos exposed the "hate."

Carlos - Blotz's best butt buddy who doesn't believe Blotz beat any woman because he never saw it with his own two eyes and has told us six times that he's just defending his friend who doesn't care about Sludge but obviously does. Carlos also welcomes all the shit he takes on here because that means we're thinking about him.

Aristocrat = Dude who thought Carlos (Blotz's BFF) was Carlos Cavazo from Quiet Riot and therefore Aristocrat is racist and thinks all Mexicans are the same and are all named Carlos.

Does that about cover it so far?
Don't forget to add that BLUETRAIN likes watermelon-

Almost in season my man ................ almost ! :twisted:
pgaken
Playing in a Garage

Post by pgaken »

SCSINNER wrote:Here's some more of his thoughts on BOB
SCSINNER, did you at least get your flat iron back? Maybe that's what really started all of this??
Theatre of Vince Neil
Headlining Clubs

Post by Theatre of Vince Neil »

Wars have been waged over flat irons, countries borders changed, etc.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

fuck Frigo Fantom!

he hasnt chimed in on this thread yet!

fuck Frigo Fantom!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

SeniorGrande wrote:Image