Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by gtrjay »

Labatt wrote:My wife and I were out in front of our home this morning when a truck pulls up with a beat up freezer in the back. Guy get's out saying "Good Morning!" and gives us a pamphlet and starts pulling out of the freezer the finest choice cuts of steaks, seafood, chicken and hamburgers. I am literally laughing so hard I can't make a sound. My wife is looking at me like i've lost it while the "salesman" is trying to convince us of the absolute quality of the meats and chicken he has. I finally settled down long enough to tell him no but I did have to ask him if he knew a gentleman named Carlos, the meat king of California. Sadly he did not. After he left I showed her this thread, all she could mutter was "oh my god".

isn't it fun how wives roll their eyes :roll: at Sludge and have no interest in a feud with the drummer of a band called RATT :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Earl Skakel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Earl Skakel »

I sent him an email a few days ago asking him to come on Inappropriate Earl and to his credit he sent me a reply this morning:
"after all the Pearcy nutswinging and shit I talk probably not!"

I being a comic maybe threw a few light hearted jokes about him but nothing to bad IMO to have him not want to do the podcast! :shock: Oh well, on to my next guest on the hit list Richard Black from Shark Island!!

Earl
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Earl Skakel wrote:I sent him an email a few days ago asking him to come on Inappropriate Earl and to his credit he sent me a reply this morning:

I being a comic maybe threw a few light hearted jokes about him but nothing to bad IMO to have him not want to do the podcast! :shock: Oh well, on to my next guest on the hit list Richard Black from Shark Island!!
Promises, promises!
Inessence
Platinum Artist

Post by Inessence »

Carlos, man, trim your fuckin' chin pubes.
IggyPopWillEatItself wrote:
Inessence wrote:Whoa. I bought a cd of a band Iggy hasn't heard of before? :lol:
Yep, there's actually still a few left out there! :lol:
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Inessence wrote:Carlos, man, trim your fuckin' chin pubes.
Those are Blotzer's pubes.
ImageImage
wikkid1
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by wikkid1 »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Inessence wrote:Carlos, man, trim your fuckin' chin pubes.
Those are Blotzer's pubes.
Actually, those are Scott Tenorman's pubes.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Earl Skakel wrote:I sent him an email a few days ago asking him to come on Inappropriate Earl and to his credit he sent me a reply this morning:

Earl
Cool, ask him how much of a douche Blobby was during the Contraband recording. :lol:
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

That-guy wrote:

Earl
Cool, ask him how much of a douche Blobby was during the Contraband recording. :lol:
Also ask him about how "Paris Calling" came to be! I love that song!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
brywilson220
Recording Debut Album

Post by brywilson220 »

Gonna chime in here.

I've bought meat from a business similar to Carlos's. I usually get bundles of good quality meat for about $2.00 a pound. Decent steaks, for about 25% of store cost. TBH, I think it's literally stolen out of a warehouse.

That said, He's a dumb fuck for defending Blotz. "I never saw it" my ass. I dont see shit after i flush it, but I know it's still there. How many shows will he let you pay to open for him?

Do you pay in meat?
To cease to grow is to begin to die
TheDemonsBack
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TheDemonsBack »

Udo Dirkschneider wrote:I love that the 1st thread for the last 3 weeks has been, "Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it WAS pinned.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

brywilson220 wrote:Gonna chime in here.

I've bought meat from a business similar to Carlos's. I usually get bundles of good quality meat for about $2.00 a pound. Decent steaks, for about 25% of store cost. TBH, I think it's literally stolen out of a warehouse.

That said, He's a dumb fuck for defending Blotz. "I never saw it" my ass. I dont see shit after i flush it, but I know it's still there. How many shows will he let you pay to open for him?

Do you pay in meat?
:lol:
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Carlos, how often do you and your banditos hijack Hormel meat trucks for contraband product? Do you give the driver a carton of cigarettes with a $20 so they don't narc to the cops, like in Goodfellas?
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
RoyalSlack
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by RoyalSlack »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote:Carlos, how often do you and your banditos hijack Hormel meat trucks for contraband product? Do you give the driver a carton of cigarettes with a $20 so they don't narc to the cops, like in Goodfellas?

"CONTRABAND" product! :shock: :lol:
"Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends." -Tom Waits
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

:lol:
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Do you give the driver a carton of cigarettes with a $20 so they don't narc to the cops, like in Goodfellas?
As the great Heenan Snuka would say:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
STONEBREED
"May The Horsebeef With You!"

Post by STONEBREED »

WOW I had no clue this Jason Sin City Sinner guy was also a song writer. I heard he wrote this song that SSC ALL STAR band performed on TV in Vegas yesterday. I swear to you man prepare yourself - Its a on a Bohemian Rhapsody level :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0w1Ku ... 13LasVegas
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

STONEBREED wrote:WOW I had no clue this Jason Sin City Sinner guy was also a song writer. I heard he wrote this song that SSC ALL STAR band performed on TV in Vegas yesterday. I swear to you man prepare yourself - Its on a Bohemian Rhapsody level :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0w1Ku ... 13LasVegas
infamous
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by infamous »

Spambeef laughing at someone else's songwriting.

Pot meet kettle
LAPoet
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by LAPoet »

Song is terrible yet better than every Stonefail performance to date
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

STONEBREED wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:WOW I had no clue this Jason Sin City Sinner guy was also a song writer. I heard he wrote this song that SSC ALL STAR band performed on TV in Vegas yesterday. I swear to you man prepare yourself - Its on a Bohemian Rhapsody level :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0w1Ku ... 13LasVegas
Oh my God... That was painful to watch... Blas.... What are you doing there buddy??? And those falsetto backups the bassist sand.... tonite, tonite...

And people wonder why these bands arent popular... or maybe they dont, but that is a good indication of why they're not popular...

Now I'm going to try and find me some Stonebreed... I gotta give them a fair shake.. if you're a musician, and I am, it's lame to pre-judge other musicians.. or judge them at all... Its not easy to be in a band today...especially playing the sauerkraut circuit... all the pubs set up in the corner of the dining room and screaming top 40 songs from the 90's while two people on a date eat their dinner two feet away from your guitar player.. Faaaak... yeah it sucks

Hmmm... turns out Stonebreed aint bad at all... If you're into that sort of thing...
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

SikkiNixx wrote:
Hmmm... turns out Stonebreed aint bad at all... If you're into that sort of thing...
"That sort of thing"...like horse anus? Sheep eyeballs?
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

STONEBREED wrote:WOW I had no clue this Jason Sin City Sinner guy was also a song writer. I heard he wrote this song that SSC ALL STAR band performed on TV in Vegas yesterday. I swear to you man prepare yourself - Its a on a Bohemian Rhapsody level :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0w1Ku ... 13LasVegas

So this was terrible. The lyrics are straight up ball cheese. But still 1000x better than the shit you sing.

But hey at least you are "making it" and not at a trump rally yelling because your job was given to someone for a lower wage. Wait.....
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
*flick*
Wants to Sniff the Mod's G-String

Post by *flick* »

STONEBREED wrote:
WTF wrote:Image
Mother fuckers will get CUT over the last piece of cheesecake around these parts. You juveniles are fucking hilarious. I heard the Canada show was great and the new tour manager did a great job and got paid!
That looks like a pretty high class joint. That carpet cleaner in the Ratt t-shirt and the yard man in the backwards cap look out of place sitting with all those high-class broads. I know Carlos, you're a lips and ass tycoon. You probably turned your hat around because it says ******** Steaks, LLC of ******, CA.
nycrue wrote:Magic Wand Original ‏@HitachiMagic 14 Feb 12
RT @hollywoodrose: the more I look at dating websites the more I know its gonna be just me and my @HitachiMagic for my whole life
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

STONEBREED wrote:
Mother fuckers will get CUT over the last piece of cheesecake around these parts. You juveniles are fucking hilarious. I heard the Canada show was great and the new tour manager did a great job and got paid!
Looks like that spoon was cleaned by Phil Lewis. I hope your food tasted good eating from it.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

STONEBREED wrote:

Quoting yourself????????
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Another part of my life gone.
I was a huge ELP fan. I loved everything they put out.
Especially "brain salad surgery"
That was my favorite.
We just recently were using as our intro the bit,
welcome back my friend to the show they never ends "
" First Impression"
I used to see them play in Los Angeles as a teenager mid 70s and just be blown away.
I remember when they played in Quad, ( Quadtophonic sound)
Getting really tired of this reality of aging.
RIP Keith,
ELP still lives in my soul.
Bobby Blotzer
P.s,
RIP Nancy Regan.
Love her too.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

*flick* wrote:
STONEBREED wrote:
That looks like a pretty high class joint. That carpet cleaner in the Ratt t-shirt and the yard man in the backwards cap look out of place sitting with all those high-class broads. I know Carlos, you're a lips and ass tycoon. You probably turned your hat around because it says ******** Steaks, LLC of ******, CA.

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Heenan Snuka wrote:Another part of my life gone.
I was a huge ELP fan. I loved everything they put out.
Especially "brain salad surgery"
That was my favorite.
We just recently were using as our intro the bit,
welcome back my friend to the show they never ends "
" First Impression"
I used to see them play in Los Angeles as a teenager mid 70s and just be blown away.
I remember when they played in Quad, ( Quadtophonic sound)
Getting really tired of this reality of aging.
RIP Keith,
ELP still lives in my soul.
Bobby Blotzer
P.s,
RIP Nancy Regan.

Love her too.

He misses his "peers", ELP and Nancy Reagan (even though he can't spell her name correctly).

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
str
Playing Frat Parties

Post by str »

SCSINNER wrote: he loves to hide behind his lawyer who currently owns a percent of Ratt (as payment)
his lawyer owns a percent of Ratt ?
Last edited by str on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
STONEBREED

Post by STONEBREED »

Ratt is playing Toledo this weekend