Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by gtrjay »

Mateo wrote:So is anyone going to post these sweet photoshops on Blobby's Twitter?

I am going to make a fake/throwaway twitter account this week and will for sure do it! :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

TheDeadBastard wrote:
HueyRamone wrote:There's some stuff I dont know about.

What's the deal with mashed potatoes?
That was from SCSINNERS thread. Apparently da'Blotz had a delusional idea about an opening video that had snow falling in it. According to that Mensa drummer it's a well known fact that big time movies use instant mashed potatoes for snow.

He even said "That's how they do it in Hollywood!"
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

gtrjay wrote:
TheDeadBastard wrote:

That was from SCSINNERS thread. Apparently da'Blotz had a delusional idea about an opening video that had snow falling in it. According to that Mensa drummer it's a well known fact that big time movies use instant mashed potatoes for snow.

Ha! I do remember that now!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

HueyRamone wrote:
gtrjay wrote:
TheDeadBastard wrote:

Ha! I do remember that now!

So this winter while you are watching xmas/winter type movies with friends or family all cuddled up on couch. and you see a 'snow scene' know that its not fake snow, but think of blotz and how hollywood only uses instant mashed potatoes! :lol:
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Udo Dirkschneider wrote:
redhotpunk wrote:Is scotty bend over for salad kansas city faggot still the bassist for ratt???
Yep, fresh from Kansas City!
No. He quit or the Blobster sacked him.
He is back the sin city sinners.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

TheDeadBastard wrote:

Hey, this is the SCSINERS thread! I hope someone remembers the page of when he started dishing it out! 45 pages is too much to go through!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

Kristy_Deville wrote:- HueyRamone - Of course there is a blonde with a black eye in the picture.
- Yeahbuddy - Bigger and better Blobby now - Yes it's Photoshop with a shitload of layers.

You must have so many layers going on I would love to see it on photoshop program.
I'm familar with layers etc etc, but how do you angle the images? Such as the image of Ratt on left wall above bed, or
the image of SP on the right?
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

yeahbuddy wrote: You must have so many layers going on I would love to see it on photoshop program.
I'm familar with layers etc etc, but how do you angle the images? Such as the image of Ratt on left wall above bed, or
the image of SP on the right?
I have about 30 layers now, starting from the 2.nd version I think now since all the first ones are merged together.
If you wanna angle something just mark it / edit / transform / skew. then drag and back and forth in a corner until you make it fit where you want or get angle you want.

Last edited by Kristy_Deville on Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

What's the story behind the Cheesecake and Marilyn Monroe?
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Melissa - Marilyn images, movie clips or likeness have always been showing up with Ratt. Stephen have been wearing lots of Marilyn shirts and as someone else said in You Think You're Tough video outside Mann's Chinese Theatre they film a lookalike chick standing by her signature in the pavement.
In You're In Love video she's in the final scene with Groucho Marx. "Some men are following me - Really? I can't understand why."

As late as of November last year Blobby was crying in his cheesecake because he got his Marilyn Monroe drumheads stolen.
And he was offering a reward. http://metalsludge.tv/ratt-rip-off-bobb ... d-offered/

The cheesecake thing goes back with Sludge about 16 years now I think.
Can't recall correctly and I'm sure someone else remembers. I think he was seen wasted, binging on cheesecake in Hollywood.

Tried to look it up but I only came up with this from Bastard Boy Floyds Mailbag from 8/6/04: http://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=27078

take me off anything you mail out.

Bobby Blotzer / Ratt / Connoisseur of Fine Cheesecake

Okey now here's the last version of this. I can't fit more stuff in there unless I give him a second floor and I won't, cheap ass Blobby would never pay for it.
If anybody wanna use it make sure you use this one (drunken guy at sea sign next to Blobby) as it's the last one with the most stuff in it.
Maybe a Southwest plane now.

SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

My name is Jason Green and am manger of the Sin City Sinners,the post below is from my Facebook page in response to Bob Blotzer's tweet.
What kind of "man" is Bob Blotzer?
My best friend Debra died from Pneumonia on Feb 7th 2016. I dated her from 95-99 and then starting again in 2014. Sadly, in the years we were apart she had a long battle with addiction. The dr's said she was unable to fight the pneumonia due to her years of narcotic abuse. I ultimately had to watch her die & feel a piece of my heart forever die in that hospital room. This is a long & personal story and it is very hard to share.
Last night my former employer Bob Blotzer took to Twitter and posted the screenshot I am sharing, where he refers to me as a murderer, for Bob to post something like this on Twitter only shows the type of "man" he really is.
He is obviously scared that RATT is reuniting with out him and has chosen to to take it out on me. If he wants to insult me or fight me, I can handle it, but to talk about someone who isn't here to defend themselves and has a family who has to read this shit is beyond disgusting.
This is from a "man" with a long public history of domestic violence. My phone is filled with racist & anti semetic comments & voicemail threats from this clown, that I will be sharing.
***I want to be very clear if you "like" the fake Ratt Facebook page or support that band in anyway, I will delete you and not consider you a friend on FB or in life***
Many have suggested I take legal action and while it's not my style it is definitely a possibility & I'm exploring my options. I'm not just fighting for me anymore I'm fighting for the memory of the person I loved most in life. I hurt every single day over something I couldn't control, living is a daily struggle for me, if it's with my last breath I'm going to make sure he doesn't get away with this!
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

Blobster also sent a tweet asking SEP (tagged him) how a lawsuit was feeling. Crazy stuff going on!
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

SCSINNER wrote:Image
My name is Jason Green and am manger of the Sin City Sinners,the post below is from my Facebook page in response to Bob Blotzer's tweet.
What kind of "man" is Bob Blotzer?
My best friend Debra died from Pneumonia on Feb 7th 2016. I dated her from 95-99 and then starting again in 2014. Sadly, in the years we were apart she had a long battle with addiction. The dr's said she was unable to fight the pneumonia due to her years of narcotic abuse. I ultimately had to watch her die & feel a piece of my heart forever die in that hospital room. This is a long & personal story and it is very hard to share.
Last night my former employer Bob Blotzer took to Twitter and posted the screenshot I am sharing, where he refers to me as a murderer, for Bob to post something like this on Twitter only shows the type of "man" he really is.
He is obviously scared that RATT is reuniting with out him and has chosen to to take it out on me. If he wants to insult me or fight me, I can handle it, but to talk about someone who isn't here to defend themselves and has a family who has to read this shit is beyond disgusting.
This is from a "man" with a long public history of domestic violence. My phone is filled with racist & anti semetic comments & voicemail threats from this clown, that I will be sharing.
***I want to be very clear if you "like" the fake Ratt Facebook page or support that band in anyway, I will delete you and not consider you a friend on FB or in life***
Many have suggested I take legal action and while it's not my style it is definitely a possibility & I'm exploring my options. I'm not just fighting for me anymore I'm fighting for the memory of the person I loved most in life. I hurt every single day over something I couldn't control, living is a daily struggle for me, if it's with my last breath I'm going to make sure he doesn't get away with this!
I remember you talking about this on another radio show or whatever.
Obvious its a cheap shot by a knucklehead moron. What dick!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

gtrjay wrote:He explained how Bobby has southwest airline flight attendants announce the drummer from Ratt is flying with us today!
Three cool things could happen in this scenario....

The other passengers collectively reply "Who???"

Passenger's come up and ask if he can get Warren's autograph for them.

Someone walks up and says "Man I loved your work in White Lion, Mr D'Angelo!"

JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

Kristy_Deville wrote:
What was so special about those heads? Couldnt he have just had another pair made?
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

This thread-
48 pages & counting......

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

JamesHetfieldsAcneScars wrote:
What was so special about those heads? Couldnt he have just had another pair made?
If he was on the road, and didn't have spares, it was probably a combination of being pissed off and having a panic attack. I'm sure a graphic artist such as Sleek or somebody with a screen print shop could have made replacements.
Weren't they stolen from an RV where Blotzo also had a hissy fit over another matter?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

gtrjay wrote:
PS - We need to have a southwest plane now with photoshop of cunt blotz sitting up front (for those that don't know or love overseas southwest has no first class. It's open seating so when he "sits up front" and boards first diecto disability due to "hearing " issue this is just pure gold) & it would be great if we took same photo that that has been doctored up & look like he is inside airplane. Maybe with Carlos horse beef flying? And scab ratt in back of plane?

If I knew how to do this I would be on it :lol:

What about this?

SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Here Bob cuts ahead of people in wheelchairs to board s flight
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

SCSINNER wrote:Here Bob cuts ahead of people in wheelchairs to board s flight

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

He seems like a trailer park version of Trump.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
stash
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stash »

Is that Vince in #27?
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

stash wrote:Is that Vince in #27?

I dunno. But that's sure as shit Steve Riley sittin next to him in '29' without his wig on.

Back in 1981, at Steve's 51st B-Day party he was trying to 'Boog-a-loo' and threw his back out terribly. Unlike Blobbo, he is legit.
BlotzersCheesecake

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

HueyRamone wrote:
Kristy_Deville wrote:OK - Final version.
I think I got everything this time.
Enjoy.

No blonde girl with a black eye???
I know of two blonde girls that Blobbo gave black eyes to. One a visit to the ER
RoyalSlack
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by RoyalSlack »

Also... I know there's a captains hat, but if this is gonna go through any more revisions, can we please get a more explicit reference to RAMBOAT: FIRST BLOTZ?
Better yet, there should be a new one, perhaps, of him behind the wheel of the Ramboat: First Blotz!
"Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends." -Tom Waits
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

EPIC!
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Kristy_Deville wrote:
gtrjay wrote:
PS - We need to have a southwest plane now with photoshop of cunt blotz sitting up front (for those that don't know or love overseas southwest has no first class. It's open seating so when he "sits up front" and boards first diecto disability due to "hearing " issue this is just pure gold) & it would be great if we took same photo that that has been doctored up & look like he is inside airplane. Maybe with Carlos horse beef flying? And scab ratt in back of plane?

If I knew how to do this I would be on it :lol:

What about this?

awesome!!!
Love the southwest theme!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Since Blitz is playing dirty Scsinner, any more incriminating picks of Blitz with groupies should be sent to his wife. :D
https://www.facebook.com/333michelle?fref=ts
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Oops double post. Guess I'll find something to fill in the blanks. :lol: :lol:
WTF
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by WTF »

Who painted those numbers on the chairs? Blotz? He's looking at his ticket saying, "HEHE. I'm number 25, bitches!"