Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Turner Coates »

Bianca, you're wonderful!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That skeleton outfit. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
str
Playing Frat Parties

Post by str »

SCSINNER wrote: In my opinion by Jan there will be only one Ratt and we will all "wait" for "when the Blotzer cries"

could they be recording now ?
or do they have to wait for the legal stuff to clear before they start ?
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

str wrote:
SCSINNER wrote: In my opinion by Jan there will be only one Ratt and we will all "wait" for "when the Blotzer cries"

could they be recording now ?
or do they have to wait for the legal stuff to clear before they start ?
At the very least, if they're serious they should be writing songs. After all, they haven't released a great album in over 30 years.
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

Stephen said (publically) that he has begun writing new songs with Warren.
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

SCSINNER wrote:Stephen said (publically) that he has begun writing new songs with Warren.

I thought he said they wrote one song together. Is it more than one?
Aristocrat
Whiney Generic Nitwit

Post by Aristocrat »

And now that I'm thinking about it, when you look at the songwriting credits on Cellar, all the best tracks, with the exception of Communication, have Crosby as a songwriter 2nd to Pearcy. And I wonder if that isn't a problem today given Crosby's condition.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Haha, took me a few seconds to process that one!

Do you think that the Bob Tucker posting on Blabbermouth is Bobby?!
Petey Von Sleez
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Petey Von Sleez »

I wonder if SCSINNER has any insight on what the Vamp'd booking is gonna be like if the Real Ratt comes through town and Fake Ratt is still out there ? ( It is like the only Rock venue in town ) and also considering that the Sinners continue as The Sin City All Stars and Scab Ratts Vegas history as the Sinners ? Fake Ratt/Real Ratt/Sin City Sinners/Sin City All Stars/Vamp'd/Korey Koker/$$$$$$$$?????/Local Drama ????
" I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. Can't prove anything."
Son_of_Sam_I_Am
I'm an angry, angry boy!

Post by Son_of_Sam_I_Am »

Carlos seems to have taken a policy of radio silence lately...
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Petey Von Sleez wrote:I wonder if SCSINNER has any insight on what the Vamp'd booking is gonna be like if the Real Ratt comes through town and Fake Ratt is still out there ? ( It is like the only Rock venue in town ) and also considering that the Sinners continue as The Sin City All Stars and Scab Ratts Vegas history as the Sinners ? Fake Ratt/Real Ratt/Sin City Sinners/Sin City All Stars/Vamp'd/Korey Koker/$$$$$$$$?????/Local Drama ????
Vamp'd is not the only place in town for a band the size of RATT. LVCS and HOB Mandalay Bay would be options as well. And Blotzer's RATT will be playing Adreneline Bar and Grill if a RATT with Pearcy and Warren exists.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Kristy_Deville
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kristy_Deville »

Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Carlos seems to have taken a policy of radio silence lately...
He has been busy in the studio recording Horsebeef S/T and they can only record when the owner of Rock Ave USA's son isn't home so it leaves him with little time to troll boards with the latest dates of the "Paying to Play for people who don't care if we're there" Tour 2016.
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Haha, what a unique way to use the Blobby Crockett picture. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RoyalSlack
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by RoyalSlack »

Aristocrat wrote:And now that I'm thinking about it, when you look at the songwriting credits on Cellar, all the best tracks, with the exception of Communication, have Crosby as a songwriter 2nd to Pearcy. And I wonder if that isn't a problem today given Crosby's condition.

That is true.

Crosby took more and more of a backseat in the band as a guitarist and as a writer the further they went in their career.

As such, the quality of the songwriting, with a few exceptions, went down hill.

I'm sure it's not a coincidence.
"Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends." -Tom Waits
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Hungwell wrote: "Paying to Play for people who don't care if we're there" Tour 2016.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Hungwell wrote:
Son_of_Sam_I_Am wrote:Carlos seems to have taken a policy of radio silence lately...
He has been busy in the studio recording Horsebeef S/T and they can only record when the owner of Rock Ave USA's son isn't home so it leaves him with little time to troll boards with the latest dates of the "Paying to Play for people who don't care if we're there" Tour 2016.
Come on guys, don't you remember? NONE of this means anything to Blobs and his boyfriend Carlos...
STONEBREED wrote:Bobby Blotzer is a good friend of mine. I know for a FACT he's a great human being, drummer,father,husband, friend. Bobby does not read metal sludge and definitely does not lose sleep over it. He has mentioned sludge to me maybe 5 times in 5 years. And NOTHING that he was ever upset over or def not losing sleep over. he does have friends like myself who will read something and let him know. I have been his good friend for years
BlotzersCheesecake
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

I'm still patiently waiting for Blobbos Sludge Meltdown.
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

SCSinner great job on the band (I'll def come check out your new lineup next time I'm in Vegas). Can't believe Blotz didn't want to use the singer. That guy is really nailing the parts. Question.. Does Blotz ever talk about how he didn't even play on early Beau Hill produced Ratt Records? Or does he even know Beau had other drummers who could play in time play his parts for the final mixes?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote:I'm still patiently waiting for Blobbos Sludge Meltdown.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
str
Playing Frat Parties

Post by str »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:SCSinner great job on the band (I'll def come check out your new lineup next time I'm in Vegas). Can't believe Blotz didn't want to use the singer. That guy is really nailing the parts. Question.. Does Blotz ever talk about how he didn't even play on early Beau Hill produced Ratt Records? Or does he even know Beau had other drummers who could play in time play his parts for the final mixes?
who were the drummers that played ?
and which songs ?
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

str wrote:
girlsgirlsgirls wrote:SCSinner great job on the band (I'll def come check out your new lineup next time I'm in Vegas). Can't believe Blotz didn't want to use the singer. That guy is really nailing the parts. Question.. Does Blotz ever talk about how he didn't even play on early Beau Hill produced Ratt Records? Or does he even know Beau had other drummers who could play in time play his parts for the final mixes?
who were the drummers that played ?
and which songs ?
I didn't say songs I said records. Prob same dude that played on Alice Cooper and Warrant records. He had a stable of guys who'd come in after the band left and replay tracks.
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by NeverSurrender »

Hungwell wrote:

:lol:
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

CEO posted on FB that Blobby allegedly threatened Blaze and refused to pay him for the last 4 gigs.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:CEO posted on FB that Blobby allegedly threatened Blaze and refused to pay him for the last 4 gigs.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

Wow!!! I knew scab ratt was on bill last night with la Guns & warrant. And was hoping something would go wrong. But was hoping he went across border to Windsor. Did something stupid and couldn't get back to USA in time for gig. Lol
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Midwestmetalgod wrote:CEO posted on FB that Blobby allegedly threatened Blaze and refused to pay him for the last 4 gigs.

which/whose FB page??
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Luminiferous wrote:

wait, I thought he came back and they finished that oklahoma show.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

gtrjay wrote:Wow!!! I knew scab ratt was on bill last night with la Guns & warrant. And was hoping something would go wrong. But was hoping he went across border to Windsor. Did something stupid and couldn't get back to USA in time for gig. Lol
LOL I was on my way to photograph that show (everyone but fake Ratt).. My car broke down on Crooks rd!!! Was too late for anyone to fix it :( Then i saw that post that $tevil made this morning. What a piece of shit.. Wish i could have witnessed some of his bullshit and taken video..
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

Heenan Snuka wrote:

which/whose FB page??
Both the sludge and Stevil's personal page.