Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User61585
Wannabe Rocker

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by User61585 »

Where can I get a coffee table book of all the sludge photoshops? It's just the kind of conversation piece I'd like to have on display when I'm entertaining guests.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Bianca wrote:Blotz obviously thinks he's something like a God, and he's right.

Behold, BLOTTZUS!
God of Cheesecake, Booze and Failure!

Fucking hell!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Masterpiece!
Fuck sigs.
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
Bianca wrote:Blotz obviously thinks he's something like a God, and he's right.

Behold, BLOTTZUS!
God of Cheesecake, Booze and Failure!

Fucking hell!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Masterpiece!

Who is posting on Facebook & Twitter ?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

A few video's here, including Bobby address the crowd. https://www.facebook.com/bonnie.johnson.standley
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
doctordestructo
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by doctordestructo »

I'm currently in Vegas on business and went to Vamp'd to check out Sin City Sinners last night, and there was a bit of Blotzer related Sludge slung on stage during the set... Jizzy Pearl was on vocals and Scotty Griffin on bass. After they played Rock You Like A Hurricane, Jizzy said "Scotty, there's a hurricane in Sturgis tonight!" and both laughed, I knew they had to be referring to Blotzer's Ratt playing. Sin City Sinners then played Round and Round, after which Jizzy told the crowd "Make sure you all go on social media and say you just heard the best version of Ratt out there now" and followed that by telling Scotty "Hopefully that'll push him over the edge!" :lol: Scotty actually replied with saying "The final meltdown!" to the tune of The FInal Countdown, which leads me to believe that he's been following the saga on Sludge along with the rest of us.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Scotty here's. He actually posted in another thread just the other day and declined to comment on Bobby. Always good to see you pop in, Scotty.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

doctordestructo wrote: Sin City Sinners then played Round and Round, after which Jizzy told the crowd "Make sure you all go on social media and say you just heard the best version of Ratt out there now" and followed that by telling Scotty "Hopefully that'll push him over the edge!" :lol: Scotty actually replied with saying "The final meltdown!" to the tune of The FInal Countdown, which leads me to believe that he's been following the saga on Sludge along with the rest of us.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So are we not going to talk about the videos from last night? You fuckers made me actually work today!

https://www.facebook.com/bonnie.johnson ... 586567251/

https://www.facebook.com/bonnie.johnson ... 511725380/
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

Ok, I'll start
Round and round solo was a joke, the comments in fake Ratt page are 95% negative.
The video where bob brings out the Trump for bikers guy is what I imagine a klan rally would be like. That post also has some great negative comments
I'm not sure how much longer Fake Fake Ratt can survive
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cowpins wrote:So are we not going to talk about the videos from last night? You fuckers made me actually work today!

"Round and Round" is lifeless. Just a snooze.

As far as the Trump thing....... :lol:

VOTE FOR TRUMP, DUDE. DON'T FUCK AROUND.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Blotzo appears drunk, and all that Trump shit must be his way of lashing out at the world. Whatta DOLT.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
yeahbuddy
Miserable Racist Turd

Post by yeahbuddy »

cowpins wrote:Scotty here's. He actually posted in another thread just the other day and declined to comment on Bobby. Always good to see you pop in, Scotty.
Yeah,
I made a comment about the clothes they were wearing in a press photo, and he replied to that.
Always seemed like a cool guy to me & I always liked when he would comment on things.

The Blotzer talking to audience video clip-
Wow! Just wow!
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Instead of a band contacting the Trump campaign to tell them to stop playing their song, the Trump campaign might contact a band to tell them to stop endorsing him onstage. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
unionjack
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by unionjack »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
cowpins wrote:So are we not going to talk about the videos from last night? You fuckers made me actually work today!

"Round and Round" is lifeless. Just a snooze.

As far as the Trump thing....... :lol:

VOTE FOR TRUMP, DUDE. DON'T FUCK AROUND.
The fucking guy has lost it!

It's pretty pathetic when the main attraction is onstage begging for affection/ attention....

I feel sad for Him...

On second thought...I don't.

FUCK HIM!
EvilRockPosh wrote:Why are you capitalising He and His like Joe Elliott is Jesus Christ?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

No offense to Stacy, but I've ALWAYS hated his weak as tone and it shows here. Truly a joke of a band. And yes, Bobby hasn't deleted the 95% negative comments yet.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

And I'm sorry for making you watch it again, but WTF is Bobby doing at the 1:43 remaining spot? This entire performance is a train wreck.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Doc Ellis telling Blades to wrap it up at the end. :lol:

Oof.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Oh I didn't catch that. That's fucking hilarious. Kinda digging Doc for that.
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs

Post by Midwestmetalgod »

God that was slow. I think part of the issue is Stacey is still copping Tracii Gun's tone, or well, attempting to anyways. There was no energy in that.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

When the fuck did "ratt" become a political band?
In 2016 bands of this genre are lucky to have any fans. Why piss off alienate a large part of your fanbase regardless of who you are yelling for.

I mean. Rage against machine you know they are political. Uncle Ped you know is. Even JBJ while he endorses Clinton. He doesn't yell on stage for her.

Can u imagine if trump loses? Not for country but just to poss Bobby off.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Doc Ellis telling Blades to wrap it up at the end. :lol:

Oof.
Fuckin lead guitarists..

"Hey! It's my first gig! Im sure no one will mind if I just solo forever, in a band i've been in for 5 minutes!"
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

Could someone send that second video to Bobby's wife Michelle Blotzer on Facebook. I don't think she knows he left her for Miranda or other bush. :lol: :lol:
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Oof.
:lol: :lol:
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

Oof.
Sad and funny at the same time: Doc Ellis is the bandleader for RATT!!!
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

gtrjay wrote:

When Blobs took over and created this tribute band...

For years he's been relegated to the back of the stage, keeping the beat while the crowd watched the members of the band they paid to see, DeMartini and Pearcy, and now since he's the boss, he's come to the conclusion he's the main attraction and now nothing is beyond his reach...

From the failed intro video idea, to the contortionist in a skeleton costume facade, to him finally being able to stop the show and blather on about himself and bask in the accolades of "keeping Ratt alive" from the crowd who just realized he's the only member of the classic lineup and being able to spout his political views to anyone who'll listen without being slapped back behind the kit and told to "shut up and play the fucking drums you cheesecake gorging idiot." by DeMartini..

Ratt the band isn't a political band, but Blobster is a major right wing Trumptard and his stumping for Trump only adds to the definition of what some see as a typical Trump supporter..

It's a known fact Blobs is a major arrogant fucking dickhead that nobody, not even his old bandmates or current tribute band members want to hang out with before or after a show, but could you imagine having to deal with this idiot and his political views and Trump sucking on a daily basis?

That said, Blobs needs to just stay behind the kit because he's neither a comedian or an intelligent person, so the only time he should be close to a mic is during the choruses when backup vocals are required..
Last edited by Luminiferous on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!

Post by Bair Hand »

gtrjay wrote:

pearcy, demartini, croucier and their lawyers can't act fast enough. blobby is dragging the ratt name & legacy down as about as low as it can go at this point.
BlotzersCheesecake
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

Blobbo is fucking CRAZY!! "I got some new guys, the other guys are cutting bushes while I'm trying to get bush"!!! I threw up in my mouth after watching that video!
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!

Post by Bair Hand »

NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

57 pages and 6 months later and this page just keeps getting better. Loving the photoshops.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Bair Hand wrote:Image

God damn it! I really need to make a sludgy FB acct and post this ratts page lol