Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Funnelhead
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Funnelhead »

Pimp_From_The_Grave wrote:Mitch Perry > Every guitarist bob has had. Nice Snag, major talent.

8)
Word https://youtu.be/8nt__8oivV0
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

The agency booked the gigs, so they would know better about the Cheesecake Factory routing.
In my opinion he was not putting money away for anything especially 50% of everything including merch for Warren, he would claim he was & would often use it as an excuse, but I guess the courts will find out.
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Questions for SCSinner:
With all the guys dropping like flies and new guys coming in. Does a guy like Stacey sign a contract? Verbal agreement with Blobby as how much he gets paid? In your opinion, what would Stacey ask for per show or would it be a weekly salary? Would he end up making/asking for more pay than Blaze or Doc?
What about Todd? Would he get more when compared to any of the guitarists because he picked up some fame touring with Slash? or would he get more since he is filling in an emergency basis due to Robbie leaving?
How big of a difference in salary is Todds pay when touring with Slash when compared to Fake Ratt?
BlotzersCheesecake

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

SCSINNER, I have a question. Does Blobbo have any friends?
theguvner
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by theguvner »

Can Kerns be THAT broke and THAT desperate to play as low as Da Blotz?

Where's all his Slash money?
NearlyNormal
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by NearlyNormal »

theguvner wrote:Can Kerns be THAT broke and THAT desperate to play as low as Da Blotz?

It's up his ass. That's where it is.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Bob tricked Facebook into giving him the Ratt page, everyone who liked the page thought they were liking the real band page, as people see the BS they drop the page.
Pay was/is per show. I would think the price of the gigs and band member pay has gone. When I was working with them we were all paid equal (minus Bob) the money was normally fair.
Petey Von Sleez
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Petey Von Sleez »

SCSINNER wrote:Ellis posted his last show was 8/18, which would also be kerns last show, so fake Ratt is about to get faker.
I like the Fake Ratt Experience: a tribute to Fake Ratt
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. Can't prove anything."
gilly
Opening for Slaughter

Post by gilly »

Fair enough. Doesn't matter what your resume says, you're only getting x amount of pay. Maybe he should get Yngwie to play for him and call it Blobby's Rising Force. After a show they piss each other off and Yngwie can unleash the fury on him. Just like that passenger on his flight back several years ago.
Petey Von Sleez

SCSINNER wrote:Just as a reminder, as this post is getting long, Bob came to Sin City Sinners (the band I manage) as a guest and after the show told me we should tour with them. I always knew it was a joke, but it was money for me & 4 others. Bob asked me to manage the band and I came up with the name "Bobby Blotzer's RATT Experience" which I just stole from Jason Bonham. My differences with Bob have been widely publicized and you can listen to my two interviews on 'The Classic Metal Show' if you want to hear about that.
Now 6 months after my departure, Bob is on his 4th bass player and 4th guitar player. The only person who still remains from the original Vegas guys, I call "Fake Ratt" is the singer and I believe he will stay on the titanic with Bob until it sinks. They were all given ultimatums to quit Sinners for Fake Ratt, all but Scotty Griffin took it. It took Ellis and blaze just 6 months to learn what Scotty and I already knew. Should be fun to watch this end and Stephen, Warren, Juan, Carlos and Greg begin.
Kudos to Scotty Griffin. Even though he is from Kansas City an all that, class move. Gotta get out to an All Stars show soon. Persimmon pending.
Petey Von Sleez

Rageman wrote:
LAPoet wrote:This is the most hilarious thread since P13 and his "Mark My Words" post
Nah, This isn't quite as 'epic' as the Donnie Vie thread. It's damn good, borderline awesome, but Vie's was something else. That one, however, has already died a natural death, this story is still alive and breathing with a chance for so much more greatness.
True. The Donnie Vie thread had shovel of dirt so deep as to fill a grave or two, and may have. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Petey Von Sleez

HueyRamone wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: The best part of this photo is in the original he's scribbled "RATT'S" above his name, like people might get him confused with Rush's Bobby Blotzer or Dream Theater's Bobby Blotzer.... :lol:

I took it as "Hey, I'm not just any Bobby, i'm Bobby BLOTZER.... you know, from RATT? The band RATT? We were really successful in the 80's... oh, man have I got stories for you............."
That's " Bobby Mutha Fuckin Blotzer " to you man.
backwoodsdrifter
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by backwoodsdrifter »

-
Last edited by backwoodsdrifter on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Petey Von Sleez

theguvner wrote:Can Kerns be THAT broke and THAT desperate to play as low as Da Blotz?

That was most likely a favor for Doc. Those guys played a while together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZHchcCkpK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2efBVC0yLO0
zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

SCSINNER wrote:Bob tricked Facebook into giving him the Ratt page, everyone who liked the page thought they were liking the real band page, as people see the BS they drop the page.
Pay was/is per show. I would think the price of the gigs and band member pay has gone. When I was working with them we were all paid equal (minus Bob) the money was normally fair.
If you report the page to Facebook as being a fake or suspicious page, they might take down this "RATT" page down. I reported it, how many more will so Blotz can lose his shit? :lol: :lol:
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

SCSINNER wrote:Bob tricked Facebook into giving him the Ratt page, everyone who liked the page thought they were liking the real band page, as people see the BS they drop the page.

damn, do the guys get pay for travel days? i.e. - flying home sundays after 2-3 shows (Thu-Sat) or do they get daily comps for meals/tolls/parking/uber to/from airport?

Does Bob know how frequent flyer programs work to earn miles or can't be bothered with that?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
twfs
Headlining Clubs

Post by twfs »

Funnelhead wrote:
Pimp_From_The_Grave wrote:Mitch Perry > Every guitarist bob has had. Nice Snag, major talent.

8)
Word https://youtu.be/8nt__8oivV0

and I don't think, Mitch needs the cash as he is also a Professional Race car driver.

Mitch shreds.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Thebottomline wrote:Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.

Right after I posted this I noticed the page lost three likes but now it's up to 645, 433. I bet Carlos went back to Bobby and told him that there are some folks who are watching the page lose likes and now all the friends and families are creating fake fb accounts just to like the page. Seriously it wouldn't surprise me. :lol:
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Thebottomline wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:Right now the Ratt fb page has 645,422 likes. I know they are losing the likes.

Right after I posted this I noticed the page lost three likes but now it's up to 645, 433. I bet Carlos went back to Bobby and told him that there are some folks who are watching the page lose likes and now all the friends and families are creating fake fb accounts just to like the page. Seriously it wouldn't surprise me. :lol:
Remember, Blobby doesn't "pay attention to this place". :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

backwoodsdrifter wrote:Out on the streets, suck Blobby's teets
You make a noise, bitch I will cross the line
Remove my belt, abuse her well
Get in my way, I'll send your face to hell

Another day, more Fake Ratt pay
Warren don't know, I've pissed his money away
Vote Donnie Trump, my band's a dump
Fuck off Blotz, they said

:lol: :lol:
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Thebottomline wrote:

I figure they lose likes because they delete or unfriend anybody that bashes Blobster
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
backwoodsdrifter
Showcasing for A&R Reps

-
Last edited by backwoodsdrifter on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

backwoodsdrifter
Showcasing for A&R Reps

-
Last edited by backwoodsdrifter on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Comments are great. And it looks like a certain Brian Wilson linked the meltdown thread to it.
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

And what the fuck?

roxxxtar
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by roxxxtar »

Image Image Image
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

roxxxtar wrote:Image Image Image

Omg!!!! Lol
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher