Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Luminiferous »

SCSINNER wrote:The hand gesture pointing down to direct the guys to bow might be one of Bob's top douchebag moments. You have to understand this man is so fucking stupid that he really thinks that looks cool. He rehearsed that idea a million times, it was quite detailed how each wrist should interlock and who stands where. Bob cared more about the bow then the songs.
I wonder why Stacey doesn't take his hat off for this?
Can you explain what Blobs is miming there and what this display at the end of every show is supposed to be?
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

This dumb fuck wants so bad to believe he is like an "A list" rock star. You are a mediocre drummer.
You're not even an over rated legitimate guy like Portnoy or Peart or whatever. You blow. You are a schmuck and a scumbag. Fuck off already Bob.
Pretend time is over.
tentaclejoe
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by tentaclejoe »

CGaijin
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by CGaijin »

Question for SCSINNER:

Over on YouTube, a poster named "Ron Williams" is claiming that Blabster was only granted a one-year license to tour under the name "Ratt"-- mainly because DeMartini didn't turn up in court. He's claiming that that license is up soon, and after it expires, DeMartini's version of the band with Pearcy, Croucier, Cavazo, and DeGrasso can tour as Ratt.

To your knowledge, any truth to this? Is that why DeMartini seems so certain he'll soon have the name back, as Trunk says?
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

CGaijin wrote:Question for SCSINNER:

Over on YouTube, a poster named "Ron Williams" is claiming that Blabster was only granted a one-year license to tour under the name "Ratt"-- mainly because DeMartini didn't turn up in court. He's claiming that that license is up soon, and after it expires, DeMartini's version of the band with Pearcy, Croucier, Cavazo, and DeGrasso can tour as Ratt.

To your knowledge, any truth to this? Is that why DeMartini seems so certain he'll soon have the name back, as Trunk says?

This would explain a lot
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
SCSINNER
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by SCSINNER »

Bob was never granted anything. He held a frivolous meeting at Jerry's Deli and appointed himself the chairman of the board and gave his lawyer and others some interest in the voting. They voted to demote Warren and now a court will have to straighten this all out. Bob currently owes Warren 50% of 61 shows + merch. Do you think Bob has a couple hundred thousand laying around for Warren?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SCSINNER wrote: Do you think Bob has a couple hundred thousand laying around for Warren?
No way. He spent it on flags, hats and booze.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
*ech*
Headlining Clubs

Post by *ech* »

SCSINNER wrote:Bob currently owes Warren 50% of 61 shows + merch. Do you think Bob has a couple hundred thousand laying around for Warren?
You're saying that RATT makes a little under half a mil in profit for 61 shows, after expenses? I find that hard to believe. But if that's the case then I can see why Blobly Bloblztler is so gung-ho about keeping this shit show on the road.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

SaintsWillConquer wrote:
HueyRamone wrote:From someone on fb about FATT:

Here's their set list from last night - they were 45 minutes late (I heard they played in Las Vegas the night before and I'm in East Texas) so they only had a half hour set:

Wanted Man
I'm Insane
Way Cool Jr
Slip of the Lip
Back For More
Round & Round
Since when does Fake Ratt play I'm Insane?

They don't...that's just they call the portion of the show where Blobby rants for 10 mins.
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

Bob will do some creative book keeping to try and show small profits, most likely he will claim that the scabs were paid more than they really were.
At the height of fake Ratt gigs paid as much as 20k, if he played 61 shows (I think the number is high) with merch sales featuring the Ratt logo, he is going to owe a pretty penny
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SCSINNER wrote:Bob will do some creative book keeping to try and show small profits, most likely he will claim that the scabs were paid more than they really were.
"Sorry....I forgot to make them sign for their $1,000 per diems."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

SeniorGrande wrote:
SaintsWillConquer wrote:
HueyRamone wrote:From someone on fb about FATT:

Here's their set list from last night - they were 45 minutes late (I heard they played in Las Vegas the night before and I'm in East Texas) so they only had a half hour set:

Wanted Man
I'm Insane
Way Cool Jr
Slip of the Lip
Back For More
Round & Round
Since when does Fake Ratt play I'm Insane?

They don't...that's just they call the portion of the show where Blobby rants for 10 mins.
:D :D
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

SCSINNER wrote:Bob will do some creative book keeping to try and show small profits, most likely he will claim that the scabs were paid more than they really were.
At the height of fake Ratt gigs paid as much as 20k, if he played 61 shows (I think the number is high) with merch sales featuring the Ratt logo, he is going to owe a pretty penny
For clarification: is Bob getting paid personally in cash for these alleged 61 gigs!? 61 seems lofty, I'm thinking no more than 25-30 gigs with his FAKE version.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

I did 15 or so extremely painful shows, he was paid in cash.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

SCSINNER wrote:I did 15 or so extremely painful shows, he was paid in cash.

Damn. Depending on how he pays out to the guys. Or runs his "business". Any deposits over $10k in bank accounts trigger not only the IRS but the FBI under the patriot act as well. My old bass player worked in banking for a while. He had some good stories. A lot of stupid people of course. :lol:
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Beddie_Wedder »

gtrjay wrote:
Damn. Depending on how he pays out to the guys. Or runs his "business". Any deposits over $10k in bank accounts trigger not only the IRS but the FBI under the patriot act as well. My old bass player worked in banking for a while. He had some good stories. A lot of stupid people of course. :lol:
CGaijin
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by CGaijin »

SCSINNER wrote:Bob was never granted anything. He held a frivolous meeting at Jerry's Deli and appointed himself the chairman of the board and gave his lawyer and others some interest in the voting. They voted to demote Warren and now a court will have to straighten this all out. Bob currently owes Warren 50% of 61 shows + merch. Do you think Bob has a couple hundred thousand laying around for Warren?
Interesting. Thanks for the clarification, man.
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kingbrian74 »

Ive got to give myself credit for what I think is a good burn.

https://m.facebook.com/TheRattExperienc ... &source=48

Bobby posted his memory from a year ago, fondly remembering when he joined the Foo Fighters to play a Queen song.

So I commented, "That'a cool. Maybe you will tour as the Foo Fighters now."

(Pats self on the back)
Last edited by kingbrian74 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hungwell
100 Million Hungwell Fans Can't Be Wrong

Post by Hungwell »

:lol:
Nice work, King.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Blobbo CANNOT deposit the vast majority of the cash. Ever. Warren will have forensic accountants tracking every penny.

That is why I have ZERO doubt that Blobbo keeps an enormous cash storage in his house.

Because he is extremely lazy and stupid.

I believe he keeps the cashish in those fugazi ratt coolers and THAT alone is the reason Carlos throws those Blue BBQ's at Blobbo's to begin with!

I believe Carlos lifts what he needs for those dipped in shit pay to play gigs that result in absolutely no advancement for his painfully average band.

Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

Really....what's his address?...
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Brickjaw wrote:Really....what's his address?...

You don't need it to scoooooore big.

Just order 1 of those nimrod coolers and Blobbo will send it to you still packed with cash.

Because he is stupid.
Endless Yodel
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Endless Yodel »

Hungwell wrote:
Blobbo CANNOT deposit the vast majority of the cash. Ever. Warren will have forensic accountants tracking every penny.

That is why I have ZERO doubt that Blobbo keeps an enormous cash storage in his house.

Because he is extremely lazy and stupid.

I believe he keeps the cashish in those fugazi ratt coolers and THAT alone is the reason Carlos throws those Blue BBQ's at Blobbo's to begin with!

I believe Carlos lifts what he needs for those dipped in shit pay to play gigs that result in absolutely no advancement for his painfully average band.

Blobster better hope that his house doesn't get raided then! And brush up on civil asset forfeiture laws.

http://www.heritage.org/research/report ... hould-know
sirrloin wrote: There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Hungwell

Post by Hungwell »

Endless Yodel wrote: Blobster better hope that his house doesn't get raided then! And brush up on civil asset forfeiture laws.

http://www.heritage.org/research/report ... hould-know

Great point!

After he is laid to waste by Real RATT you know he's gonna get super plowed on that poorly stored and already turned Rottgut he made...and that normally starts the count down clock to Blobbo's volley of uppercuts he's known to unleash on those who marry him.

The po po will check him into the gray bar hotel and b4 he can call his attorney who will prolly be playing guitar for him by then, the police will stumble upon 280,000 cold cash in that fukakta cooler. Kiss that shit goodbye Blobbo!

:lol:
guitarplayeratwork
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by guitarplayeratwork »

Oh my.... talking of professional promotion:

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/RATT ... 4xrPYgmu9c
Brickjaw
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Brickjaw »

"Original drummer"

and other guys.
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

You guys think these promoters are paying Bobby 10-20k in cash? Really?
SCSINNER

Post by SCSINNER »

girlsgirlsgirls wrote:You guys think these promoters are paying Bobby 10-20k in cash? Really?
I know they paid it to me and I handed it to Bob.
I would think they are making less these days
girlsgirlsgirls
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by girlsgirlsgirls »

SCSINNER wrote:
girlsgirlsgirls wrote:You guys think these promoters are paying Bobby 10-20k in cash? Really?
I know they paid it to me and I handed it to Bob.
I would think they are making less these days
So all the promoters, agents, and talent buyers paid you in cash? No deposits, certified checks, nothing.. Just cash? In the chance that a balance or backend was indeed settled with cash did you not sign a receivable? Please elaborate as I know several of the buyers you guys worked for while you were TM.
Last edited by girlsgirlsgirls on Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlotzersCheesecake

Post by BlotzersCheesecake »

So Blobbo held a late night meeting at a Deli and appointed himself the Chairman of the board and people were okay with this?