Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Re: Bobby Blotzer = piece of shit

Post by Tobey2012 »

Luminiferous wrote:Yep. Blobs wrote that claim out....

Performances of live music,sales of recordings of music on cds, dvd recordings films, live recoded or video presentation sales, tee shirts, posters, other merchandisisng

Yeah that’s the issue. Bob wasn’t even in Mickey Ratt. Registering a trademark that you had no association with is hugely prickish move, wile also suing him for trademark infringement. The guy has gone sue happy in attempt to hijack the name to line his own pockets.
ShawnoftheDead
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by ShawnoftheDead »

BlotzersCheesecake wrote:I'm not one to gossip BUT I googled El Blobbo address, I'm getting Zestimates on his house that range from $356,000-$555,000. One would think that he would have a much larger home because he brags so much.
Thats a shack in Socal, unless you are way out in the desert.

Plus, dont worry, Blobby's moving into a YMCA after the settlement :D
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

Luminiferous wrote:
BlotzersCheesecake wrote:I'm not one to gossip BUT I googled El Blobbo address, I'm getting Zestimates on his house that range from $356,000-$555,000. One would think that he would have a much larger home because he brags so much.
Funny that all the homes around his all have American flags hanging off the front, but his doesn't....

Of course that could be because the photo is from 2012 and before he became a full on Drumpftard...
The best part of the photo is the busted basketball hoop in front of his house. I wonder if Bob was somehow responsible for that?
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

Tobey2012 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Funny that all the homes around his all have American flags hanging off the front, but his doesn't....

Of course that could be because the photo is from 2012 and before he became a full on Drumpftard...
The best part of the photo is the busted basketball hoop in front of his house. I wonder if Bob was somehow responsible for that?
I wondered that at first, but Blob's house is actually the one with the maroon four door in front of it, going off the address in the trademark thing at least.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

:lol:

Fuck. My home is about the same size as Blobbo's but is way nicer and is worth more $$$ than Blobbo. Can't believe that I would have a much better place of residence than a drummer who was in a successful band in the 80's. If that guy would have played his cards half assed right he should be living way better than that and with Blobbo's desperate way of living the high life as much as he possibly can he would be living much better than that if he could. For the average Joe that's a nice home don't get me wrong but for being the drummer of a band that has done quite well even if it was only for five or six years of good success almost thirty years ago, he still should be living better than that. No wonder why he needs to tour. He doesn't want to tour for the fans, he needs to tour for the money that he desperately needs to pay the mortgage because I bet that home is financed and it shouldn't be. Bob is so fucking screwed but hey just remember his attorney Drew Sherman is a beast. Yeah, right. :lol:
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

I bet that SUV is financed through United Finance for 15% interest rate or more.
metalslayer
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by metalslayer »

Luminiferous wrote:

Dude, da Blobsters flag is out on tour as a stage prop to impress "rattlers" across our fine nation.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Looks like he lists himself as his own management now

Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

Luminiferous wrote: but Blob's house is actually the one with the maroon four door in front of it, going off the address in the trademark thing at least.[/b]

zzzzzzz
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by zzzzzzz »

:lol: :lol:
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

That phone number goes with his address. :lol: Awesome. I try like hell to keep my shit private and I'm not a fucking rock star like he was. He must want fans to call him.
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Thebottomline wrote:That phone number goes with his address. :lol: Awesome. I try like hell to keep my shit private and I'm not a fucking rock star like he was. He must want fans to call him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

holy fuck!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lets all prank call him!
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

Heenan Snuka wrote: lets all prank call him!
Na, it's getting about dinnertime on the west coast now. Someone should call Papa Johns and send over a couple pizzas to him?
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

....or send his wife some roses and say they are from Sebastian Bach.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Actually never mind my last comment, not a good idea as she probably would get beat up pretty bad. How about sending Bobby some roses and a dildo and say they are from Timmay.
lemmysmole
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by lemmysmole »

Thebottomline wrote:Actually never mind my last comment, not a good idea as she probably would get beat up pretty bad. How about sending Bobby some roses and a dildo and say they are from Carlos.
FTFY :D
Whoopie on Mojo "I do. If you dont like it , then take your cockeyed horseface to another post. :twisted:"
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Thebottomline wrote:....or send his wife some roses and say they are from Sebastian Bach.
Include one of those cards that play snippets of music and have it be Who Let The Dogs Out with a tennis ball included.
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

lemmysmole wrote:
Thebottomline wrote:Actually never mind my last comment, not a good idea as she probably would get beat up pretty bad. How about sending Bobby some roses and a dildo and say they are from Carlos.
FTFY :D
I thought about using Carlos name but I don't want to see him get his ass beat either. :P
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Heenan Snuka wrote: lets all prank call him!
"Hey, uh, Bobby, it's Drew. About that bill you owe me..."
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

:lol:
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

HAHAHA!

Ratt Business <[email protected]>
10:51 AM (8 hours ago)

to me
Hello,

We'd like to request that you please remove the personal information regarding the personal address of Bobby Blotzer on pages 91 and 92 at the following link:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=329408&start=2700

We appreciate your timely assistance with this matter.

Domain Admin <[email protected]>
7:29 PM (11 minutes ago)

to Ratt
Actually, it's not personal information if it is posted elsewhere on the internet.
So, if you remove it from the internet, I will remove it from our board.
Let me know when that has been removed and I will act immediately.

Metal Sludge
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Thebottomline wrote:....or send his wife some roses and say they are from Sebastian Bach.

LMAO
Bianca
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bianca »

Metal Sludge wrote:HAHAHA!

to me
Hello,

We'd like to request that you please remove the personal information regarding the personal address of Bobby Blotzer on pages 91 and 92 at the following link:

to Ratt
Actually, it's not personal information if it is posted elsewhere on the internet.

Metal Sludge
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

to me
Hello,

to Ratt

Metal Sludge
Are we sure this is really Blobs though?? I mean he's on record saying he doesn't read Sludge or give a shit about what the haters over here say.... :lol:
Tobey2012
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Tobey2012 »

to me
Hello,

to Ratt

Metal Sludge

That’s hilarious [email protected]? How ghetto. The guy is a mess, running the ratt name into the ground while running it from a smart phone.

You’re absolutely correct SEO - It’s public information. ONLY Take down the info if he sits down and will due 20 questions. There’s room to negotiate here. Glad the asshole is paying attention to this thread. Hey Bob take it easy on the kids when playing basketball ok.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

to me
Hello,

to Ratt

Metal Sludge

Yo Bob! When ya file legal paperwork that is public information. It's probably best that you use a PO Box or your managements address like most other bands/artists do. I know this is your first year or so of having your own band and stuff (even though its fake), but that kind of stuff was/is covered in "Common Sense 101". Oh wait, nevermind :lol:

Looks like trademarks411.com is gonna be getting an earful tomorrow. They will prolly tell him the same thing.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Tobey2012 wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: but Blob's house is actually the one with the maroon four door in front of it, going off the address in the trademark thing at least.[/b]

Need to photoshop Carlos hawking tainted meat out of his meat truck in front..
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Luminiferous wrote:

to me
Hello,

to Ratt

Metal Sludge
Are we sure this is really Blobs though?? I mean he's on record saying he doesn't read Sludge or give a shit about what the haters over here say.... :lol:
No I don't believe it's him at all. Stevie has a bunch of facebook girls emailing him to delete it as well.
And of course, with the court ruling, there is no rattofficialbusiness email...just saying!
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Metal Sludge wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

to me
Hello,

to Ratt

Metal Sludge
No I don't believe it's him at all. Stevie has a bunch of facebook girls emailing him to delete it as well.
And of course, with the court ruling, there is no rattofficialbusiness email...just saying!
Tell Blobs and his fangirls to stick it up their Rattholes. They'll get over it soon enough. Unless, of course, there is a legal issue with doing so.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Nows the time Heenan Snuka could reach legendary status by going over there and doing the old light a bag of dog shit on fire on his front porch.
Last edited by eddie lee roth on Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.