Ratt - OC Fair

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Post Reply
User avatar
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce
Posts: 2633
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:23 pm
Location: SoCal

Ratt - OC Fair

Post by tylamonroe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:17 am

Okay, since none of you fuckers are posting a half assed review I will.

Ratt hit the stage tonight around 9 and played for about an hour. Make no mistake, this is Juan's band now, and he made it known.

He opened with an as yet uncategorized stage move that I will call "Conan the Barbari Juan" Raising the Ax high in the air like a... Well, a fucking ax. One might have expected him to keep his powder dry and save a little something for the encore, but no... He continued his campaign of shock and awe and broke directly into a "SideJuander" He nailed it and set the tone for a great hour of what I guess we are now calling Ratt.

I saw Ratt back in the day when I was a prepubescent little fuck. They co headlined with Bon Jovi if I recall correctly. Even my 14 year old self was unimpressed with Percy as a front man. He had the stage moves of a homeless guy, the charisma of a Walmart stock clerk and stage prattle that made you appreciate the banter of Paul Stanley. Not much has changed, but given his age it seems forgivable now and his voice held throughout most of the set. Juan and the new kids, scabs, whatever you want to call them did an impressive job with the backing vocals. Really good. I'm not even being fucking sarcastic.

About the new guys; The kid in the Warren costume did just fine. Good player. He wasn't exactly radiating confidence or rock star charisma, but given the fact he had about a month to get his shit together he was fucking great. Nailed the leads. Looks wise, I'm wondering if the singer from REO Speed Wagon knows he has a son. Conditioner Bitch, buy some.

The kid in the Robin mask looked the part and accessorized nicely with a flying a V. I'm sure many out in the audience would be shocked to learn "King" is long gone. He didn't have the weight of the world on him like FrankenWarren which allowed him to preen a bit, and he seemed to be having fun with it.

As for Bobby, I don't know why he gets so much shit around here. He just did the work and kept the band on track admirably. I didn't see him grabbing any pussies, smacking any hoes, wearing any skeleton suits or even a MAGA hat. You fuckers are way too rough on him.

They were selling pulled pork sandwiches. I did not have one, however the fired snickers bar is overrated... just get an ice cream instead.

Overall a pretty good show considering the never ending soap opera this band has become. Check them out a Casino near you. It should be well worth the $20 dollar ticket price.
Last edited by tylamonroe on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12169
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by suckit » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 am

Good review, except Bobby isn't in the band.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce
Posts: 2633
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:23 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by tylamonroe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:29 am

suckit wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 am
Good review, except Bobby isn't in the band.
Dude...

:shock: Do we need a sarcasm button at this point?

:D I was, as always, being a dick.
Image
redhotpunk
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2626
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by redhotpunk » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:16 am

And no video so this gets 1 star
User avatar
LSD69
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1218
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 2:06 pm

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by LSD69 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:31 am

suckit wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 am
Good review, except Bobby isn't in the band.

The review is exceptional.

It should be published in the next issue of Rolling Stone.
LAglamrocker
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 14967
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:49 am
Location: Candyassland

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by LAglamrocker » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 am

5:35 am review
Back from the strip club..show ended 7 hours ago
Lynch Mob were good for the Mob..new singer seemed like he was from Aerosmith tribute band with Tyler clothes and stage moves.Lynch seemed happy for once,dressed up and played part well.

Keifer looked and sounded like the icon he is.Doing solo song that horrible Beatles cover that is needed in a shorter 50 minute set. Rest of songs all MTV megahits.
His wife is still super annoying on her stool during “Don’t Know What You Got”

Ratt was FUN..Pearcy dressed like 86 and had rockstar attitude for every song.
Concert ticket came with free ride on new bitchn Ferris Wheel. Saw what seemed to be caveman eating 14$ turkey leg

First review c-
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
User avatar
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2440
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:30 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by JohnnyDouche » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:18 am

Tylamonroe...nice review! Funny as fuck :lol:




Douche, Douche, Douche
I can see you like to douche
MetalSludgeCEO
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15497
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: http://www.TuffCds.com
Contact:

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by MetalSludgeCEO » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:53 am

LSD69 wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:31 am
suckit wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:21 am
Good review, except Bobby isn't in the band.

The review is exceptional.

It should be published in the next issue of Rolling Stone.
Why fuck around with a SHIT rag like Rolling Stone, when you can stand a top the mountain!

WAY COOL SR.
A fan reviews Ratt: “Pearcy has the stage moves of a homeless guy and the charisma of a Walmart stock clerk”
#Ratt #ReviewByAFan #StephenPearcy #JuanCroucier #WayCoolSr #SideJuander #MetalSludge
http://metalsludge.tv/way-cool-sr-a-fan ... ock-clerk/

$ludge
User avatar
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15089
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by Danzig in the Dark » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:32 am

Thanks for letting us know if the pulled pork was worth it. :roll: Fucking weak sauce.



:lol:
ImageImage
User avatar
Fat_Elvis
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 5882
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:24 am
Location: In The Poolhouse

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by Fat_Elvis » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:27 am

I enjoyed the show. Good lineup and other than being in Costa Mesa, I like the Pacific Amp. Lynch Mob was a nice opener, Keifer was good but I thought it just seemed like 25% less ball in every song and his duet with his wife on one of his biggest hits wasn't my favorite thing. Pearcy actually sounded pretty good. The Warren replacement nailed the solos. All hits set but I thought "Loving You Is A Dirty Job" sounded weak otherwise fun show. Saw LA Glamrocker in 3 different seats for the 3 different bands.
User avatar
EzyRider
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: da beach

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by EzyRider » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 am

A great time was had and all the bands surpassed my expectations. Caught the tail end of Lynch Mob and out getting a beer when Cinderella started, but came back quickly to catch the entertaining and well performed set. I was in section 3 and everybody around me stood the entire time. Kieffer sounded great I thought, and his wife didn't bug me too much.

After a short break RATT came on and put on a really good show to my ears. Again everybody stood the entire time with just a couple people sitting towards the end. Pearcy is just a funny dude, and sounded better than expected. Juan is a great back up vocalist, and the other guys helped out too and this really made a difference I thought. I thought the whole band scaled back the stage antics a notch and came across professional and tight.
Polish them rockets now, and swallow those pills,
and sing ... Space Lord MotherFucker ...
bad565
Playing in a Garage
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by bad565 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:34 pm

I had a blast, I thought all 3 bands sounded good. I had really low expectations for Ratt. And they delivered. Juan’s backing vocals actually do a lot for the band. If they roll through town again I’d definitely go 🐀🤘🏻🐁
Earl Skakel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1696
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:06 pm
Location: West Hollywood, California
Contact:

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by Earl Skakel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:08 pm

Got there right as Keifer was ending thanks to the awesomeness of LA Traffic! Pearcy sounded great for him and Juan was as goofy as ever but I don’t really mind it as at least he’s having fun. The second guitar player does his part, doesn’t really stand out and I guess that’s good. The young lead guitarist doesn’t sound like Warren tone wise but he does the job and it is what it is and to me it’s better than nothing. I do wonder if Stephen’s guitarist in his solo band Erik is bummed out he didn’t get the gig, that has to be awkward when Stephen goes back to his solo gigs. The drummer was better than I thought, I mean he looks like a long haul truck driver at this point but and this isn’t a shot at Bobby at all to me the drummer is the least important part of Ratt as it’s not like they are known for their drum sound.

The Meet N’Greet was kind of fun to watch as it was kind of like the concert
Pearcy/Juan-very interactive with the fans and were having fun
2 new guitar players-seems a bit overwhelmed but were nice to everyone
Drummer didn’t seem to be having the best time but he was being nice.

THE BEST PART-Watching Happenin Harry get kicked out by 5 OC Sheriffs and causing quite the scene. I was expecting to see Snakemann setting up a table selling turquoise jewelry but was disappointed he was nowhere to be found!

Earl
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel
MetalSludgeCEO
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 15497
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: http://www.TuffCds.com
Contact:

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by MetalSludgeCEO » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Earl Skakel wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:08 pm
Got there right as Keifer was ending thanks to the awesomeness of LA Traffic! Pearcy sounded great for him and Juan was as goofy as ever but I don’t really mind it as at least he’s having fun. The second guitar player does his part, doesn’t really stand out and I guess that’s good. The young lead guitarist doesn’t sound like Warren tone wise but he does the job and it is what it is and to me it’s better than nothing. I do wonder if Stephen’s guitarist in his solo band Erik is bummed out he didn’t get the gig, that has to be awkward when Stephen goes back to his solo gigs. The drummer was better than I thought, I mean he looks like a long haul truck driver at this point but and this isn’t a shot at Bobby at all to me the drummer is the least important part of Ratt as it’s not like they are known for their drum sound.

The Meet N’Greet was kind of fun to watch as it was kind of like the concert
Pearcy/Juan-very interactive with the fans and were having fun
2 new guitar players-seems a bit overwhelmed but were nice to everyone
Drummer didn’t seem to be having the best time but he was being nice.

THE BEST PART-Watching Happenin Harry get kicked out by 5 OC Sheriffs and causing quite the scene. I was expecting to see Snakemann setting up a table selling turquoise jewelry but was disappointed he was nowhere to be found!

Earl
Happenin' Hanseter here.... huh? Happenin' Harry got taken away by the Cops?

Isn't he in the hospital or some shit?

$tEvil
NearlyNormal
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by NearlyNormal » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Earl Skakel wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:08 pm
THE BEST PART-Watching Happenin Harry get kicked out by 5 OC Sheriffs and causing quite the scene. I was expecting to see Snakemann setting up a table selling turquoise jewelry but was disappointed he was nowhere to be found!

Earl

Best part of the review. More deTails needed.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12169
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by suckit » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:13 pm

NearlyNormal wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:12 pm
Earl Skakel wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:08 pm
THE BEST PART-Watching Happenin Harry get kicked out by 5 OC Sheriffs and causing quite the scene. I was expecting to see Snakemann setting up a table selling turquoise jewelry but was disappointed he was nowhere to be found!

Earl

Best part of the review. More deTails needed.
WTH is Happenin' Harry? Any relation to Hanukkah Harry?
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
Earl Skakel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1696
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:06 pm
Location: West Hollywood, California
Contact:

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by Earl Skakel » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:29 pm

NearlyNormal wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:12 pm
Earl Skakel wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:08 pm
THE BEST PART-Watching Happenin Harry get kicked out by 5 OC Sheriffs and causing quite the scene. I was expecting to see Snakemann setting up a table selling turquoise jewelry but was disappointed he was nowhere to be found!

Earl

Best part of the review. More deTails needed.
Well the Meet N'Greet was winding down and me and my friend were waiting to say hello to Stephen and in comes HH and he doesn't look good at all, not talking shit but he looked ROUGH and I don't mean Rough Cutt either. He made the guy playing the manager in Rockstar look like Dorian Yates on 100 cc's of Decca. He whispers to me and my friend "block me" and we were like WTF? All of a sudden a Staff Pro guy who was about 70 and 5 or so OC Sheriffs who looked like they were on full tactical alert escort Harry out and he was mumbling something about people who work in the union. I'll admit it ain't the greatest story but to see it visually was a real nice cap on a fun evening.

Earl
Last edited by Earl Skakel on Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Inappropriate Earl Podcast is on Itunes or Soundcloud
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ina ... 96362?mt=2
https://soundcloud.com/inappropriate-earl
http://www.twitter.com/earlskakel
New comedy album out on Itunes under Earl Skakel
User avatar
EzyRider
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:11 pm
Location: da beach

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by EzyRider » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:05 pm

suckit wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:13 pm
... WTH is Happenin' Harry? Any relation to Hanukkah Harry?
He put on shows in Hollywood for a while back in the day, I thought he did some 'fundme' thing like a few years ago for a sick cat or some shit like that??

some google-fu popped this out on facebook:

"Sometimes we all Fuk up. Last night I went too far at The Pacific Amphitheatre. I want to publicly apologize to The Family and friends for the embarrassment I caused last night arguing with the production manager or promoter. I've never been a fan of bullies. When that employee of the venue was kicking everyone (maybe 10 people max) out of the dressing room area no one budged. He didn't announce who he was or that he worked for the promoter / venue so all we knew was some guy was barking at us that could have been kidding because he was being condescending. Then he started getting shitty and insulting?? I calmly explained that these were one of the band members' "family". It was bad enough he replied with "WELL, THEY NEED TO GO HOME!" (Three times). I was taken back, then TRIED to explain calmly, "C'Mon man? Really. It's a big deal for them and us. Don't turn a great night into "this"? Please be a bit nicer to them." He then started barking more and louder focusing on me (easy to do with a guy with a cane who can't "jump" when ordered to). As we walked up the stairs, I heard him then direct a security guard to escort you and us right out of the exit once we reached the top of the stairs. REALLY??!!

Everyone was having a great time. Everyone was well behaved. No one was hostile until this guy approached us. He actually waited for the band to go to a quick meet and greet so we were left alone. He totally set this up. The band's gone........."EVERYBODY OUT!".

Once you shared words with him, I just couldn't stand there and listen to you be insulted and spoken to that way by someone who's that agro with the FAMILY of the BAND. I opened my big mouth when he then called me "tough guy" and I'm sorry. It certainly didn't help.

I got pulled aside by sheriffs and went through the "what did you do?" routine. I've been backstage for various situations, conditions, different rules, of my own shows and many different friend's shows and I've never experienced ANYTHING like this guy and how he treated the family of a member of ANY performer on show night. EVER. When he barked at you and the family to leave with the band unreachable 100 feet away ~ I lost it. I just wanted to say I am terribly sorry. It wasn't meant vindictively. All I was thinking about was "what if" some bully spoke to my parents, grandmother, family, girlfriend, wife that way. I'd end up in jail. No doubt about it. And, they'd end up in an ambulance.

Anyone can say whatever they want to me, about me, I don't care. Anyone can fling shit at me whenever they want. I can take it better than most people out there. I don't even react with more than a post when someone insults someone I respect online. BUT when someone bullies someone I care about in public, I do turn into a lion. I know you didn't need protecting but that guy had no right disrespecting you, your family, or the bands (directly or indirectly) like that. That's an ABUSE of authority and those types should be fired. If we were in a position where the band was reachable this would have played out differently , but he wouldn't allow that to happen. Until this happens again (god I hope not), I'm truly sorry and I'll continue to work on that defect in my character. I love you guys, you're family and I have the highest regards for all of you. Respectfully, I am sorry, Harry"

https://www.facebook.com/HappeninHarry
Polish them rockets now, and swallow those pills,
and sing ... Space Lord MotherFucker ...
User avatar
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 27470
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:47 pm
Location: OI! Down here mate!

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by Luminiferous » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:17 pm

All of you fuckers who are bragging about being at the show and not a one of you lame fucks posting video of Juan the entire show, fuck you...

This is as bad as going to a NEIL GIRALDO show and filming the broad singing for him....
:roll:
Image
User avatar
Beddie_Wedder
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4489
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:35 pm

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by Beddie_Wedder » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Image
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 12169
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by suckit » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:53 am

LMAO "Ladies and Gentlemen - RATT - featuring Juan the dancing bass monkey!"
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
TexAzHair
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1501
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:13 am
Location: Austin/Phoenix

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by TexAzHair » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:18 am

EzyRider wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:05 pm
suckit wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:13 pm
... WTH is Happenin' Harry? Any relation to Hanukkah Harry?
He put on shows in Hollywood for a while back in the day, I thought he did some 'fundme' thing like a few years ago for a sick cat or some shit like that??

some google-fu popped this out on facebook:

"Sometimes we all Fuk up. Last night I went too far at The Pacific Amphitheatre. I want to publicly apologize to The Family and friends for the embarrassment I caused last night arguing with the production manager or promoter. I've never been a fan of bullies. When that employee of the venue was kicking everyone (maybe 10 people max) out of the dressing room area no one budged. He didn't announce who he was or that he worked for the promoter / venue so all we knew was some guy was barking at us that could have been kidding because he was being condescending. Then he started getting shitty and insulting?? I calmly explained that these were one of the band members' "family". It was bad enough he replied with "WELL, THEY NEED TO GO HOME!" (Three times). I was taken back, then TRIED to explain calmly, "C'Mon man? Really. It's a big deal for them and us. Don't turn a great night into "this"? Please be a bit nicer to them." He then started barking more and louder focusing on me (easy to do with a guy with a cane who can't "jump" when ordered to). As we walked up the stairs, I heard him then direct a security guard to escort you and us right out of the exit once we reached the top of the stairs. REALLY??!!

Everyone was having a great time. Everyone was well behaved. No one was hostile until this guy approached us. He actually waited for the band to go to a quick meet and greet so we were left alone. He totally set this up. The band's gone........."EVERYBODY OUT!".

Once you shared words with him, I just couldn't stand there and listen to you be insulted and spoken to that way by someone who's that agro with the FAMILY of the BAND. I opened my big mouth when he then called me "tough guy" and I'm sorry. It certainly didn't help.

I got pulled aside by sheriffs and went through the "what did you do?" routine. I've been backstage for various situations, conditions, different rules, of my own shows and many different friend's shows and I've never experienced ANYTHING like this guy and how he treated the family of a member of ANY performer on show night. EVER. When he barked at you and the family to leave with the band unreachable 100 feet away ~ I lost it. I just wanted to say I am terribly sorry. It wasn't meant vindictively. All I was thinking about was "what if" some bully spoke to my parents, grandmother, family, girlfriend, wife that way. I'd end up in jail. No doubt about it. And, they'd end up in an ambulance.

Anyone can say whatever they want to me, about me, I don't care. Anyone can fling shit at me whenever they want. I can take it better than most people out there. I don't even react with more than a post when someone insults someone I respect online. BUT when someone bullies someone I care about in public, I do turn into a lion. I know you didn't need protecting but that guy had no right disrespecting you, your family, or the bands (directly or indirectly) like that. That's an ABUSE of authority and those types should be fired. If we were in a position where the band was reachable this would have played out differently , but he wouldn't allow that to happen. Until this happens again (god I hope not), I'm truly sorry and I'll continue to work on that defect in my character. I love you guys, you're family and I have the highest regards for all of you. Respectfully, I am sorry, Harry"

https://www.facebook.com/HappeninHarry
He is sorry, BUT..................
User avatar
BastaConLaDroga
Recording Debut Album
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:53 am
Location: Noosa

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by BastaConLaDroga » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:47 am

tylamonroe wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:17 am
He opened with an as yet uncategorized stage move that I will call "Conan the Barbari Juan" Raising the Ax high in the air like a... Well, a fucking ax. One might have expected him to keep his powder dry and save a little something for the encore, but no... He continued his campaign of shock and awe and broke directly into a "SideJuander" He nailed it and set the tone for a great hour of what I guess we are now calling Ratt.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
vanitybinge
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9942
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:31 am
Location: Gotham
Contact:

Re: Ratt - OC Fair

Post by vanitybinge » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:17 am

LAglamrocker wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 am
5:35 am review
Back from the strip club..show ended 7 hours ago
Lynch Mob were good for the Mob..new singer seemed like he was from Aerosmith tribute band with Tyler clothes and stage moves.Lynch seemed happy for once,dressed up and played part well.

Keifer looked and sounded like the icon he is.Doing solo song that horrible Beatles cover that is needed in a shorter 50 minute set. Rest of songs all MTV megahits.
His wife is still super annoying on her stool during “Don’t Know What You Got”

Ratt was FUN..Pearcy dressed like 86 and had rockstar attitude for every song.
Concert ticket came with free ride on new bitchn Ferris Wheel. Saw what seemed to be caveman eating 14$ turkey leg

First review c-
Damn here I am thinking I’m glad I saw RATT ten years ago when they still kicked ass but this sounds like a good time!
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
Post Reply