Funniest posts (rollin' thread)

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

VP Guitars
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Funniest posts (rollin' thread)

Post by VP Guitars »

Here's where u can store a hilarious post that u discovered on this board.

We dont want to lose it, and we want to keep it for prosperity.

I envision this thread being full of Buttnoid posts. Wait a minute. I already found one:

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:50 am
Kid-Wicked wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:06 pm send flowers and a card. when she gets back to work have a welcome back sign and give her a hug (if that's ok where you're at) and say, "we missed you, glad you're back".
make no mention of the incident.

And under the sign, you can have a triple decker cookie cake with sparklers, the phrase "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" stenciled in gold flecked vanilla icing. Hire Mary Lou Retton to greet the lady's return with quadruple backflips and a stick landing shouting "Hooray! You're Back!" Make no mention of the incident.

There's a reason no one pays you to think for a living.
The funny part is that Kid Wicked was so pwn'd that he never replied to this :lol:
VP Guitars

Re: Funniest posts (rollin' thread)

Post by VP Guitars »

Hungwell wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:11 am

The Empire was completely unprepared for such an attack, thus its effectiveness.

Wait’ll the Rebel’s find out wut you can get done with water balloons.

McGyver could neuter a Death Star in under 30 minutes with some gorilla glue and a disposable razor.
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

Adam Driver and his bullshit:

exitflagger wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:35 pm 2. Do you bitches really think this guy is a piece of ass? He looks like a caricature of every fry cook alive.
Darth Blotzer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Darth Blotzer »

suckit wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:49 am My signature. Edited slightly to fit the box, but you get the gist. Darth Douchetard came at the CEO, then tried to backpedal and $tevil told him to GFH.
No one who doesn't belong on the autism spectrum found Stevie's reply funny. You're just fucking DESPERATE to see me disparaged because I've handed your pathetic ass to you so many times...you won't even engage with Chip any more because you know he'll show you up for the imbecile that you are.

You're a sad cunt, polly.
TenBenny wrote: Tokkin' with Dokken
Hellbound

Post by Hellbound »

Darth Blotzer wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:13 pm
suckit wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:49 am My signature. Edited slightly to fit the box, but you get the gist. Darth Douchetard came at the CEO, then tried to backpedal and $tevil told him to GFH.
No one who doesn't belong on the autism spectrum found Stevie's reply funny. You're just fucking DESPERATE to see me disparaged because I've handed your pathetic ass to you so many times...you won't even engage with Chip any more because you know he'll show you up for the imbecile that you are.

It was funny because it was such an unexpected and nasty response. It was right around Christmas, you were possibly drinking egg-nog, wearing a Santa Hat totally feeling the Christmas holiday spirit and in a moment of sentimentality you wished the wrong person Merry Christmas and fuckin' oops! You were hit with the biggest fuck off I've seen in a long time. He didn't even bother to spell your name right.

You know you looked like a dork otherwise you wouldn't be dropping Chip's name to give weight to your reply to suckit.
Darth Blotzer

Post by Darth Blotzer »

Those who are superior to yourself require a decent investment of time and analysis on your behalf. It's hard for someone like suckshit to negotiate with a triple-digit IQ when they are fighting back with finger paintings.

It's the thought that counts. So I'm still on top.
TenBenny wrote: Tokkin' with Dokken
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

Darkmist never heard Freebird before:
Darkmist wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:11 am Recently I have been watching alot of "react to" this or that band and I realised this is the first time I have ever heard Free bird (I am a finn living in sweden) and its a pretty good song.
:lol:
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

Demonfilth gave cash to the CEO and is now pinching pennies because of it. So what does he do? He goes to have lunch at a 7-11.

The Buttnoid had this to say about it:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:47 pm Not even a billy goat would have the balls to eat fish from a gas station.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

The Buttnoid weighs in on possible toilet paper shortage:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:33 pm
Brickjaw wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:53 pm God only knows how the human race survived all the years before TP.

In Ancient Rome, they would first scrape off fecal matter with an anal cleansing stick. Then they would wipe their anus with a sponge from a bucket of vinegar. I advise you to do likewise, gents. If it was good enough for Julius Caesar, it's good enough for us
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

SLD ruminatin' about Mothers Day.

practically the funniest shit I ever read on here:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:32 am The only Sludge Mother worth a shit was Chickenona. Think what you will about shootin' dogs and bangin' KurtStaleyVedder behind the barn, she was the only mom who made her teenage kid post on fucking Sludge. Most people can't even successfully pose as their shitty spouses using different font colors, and that magnificent educator raises her spawn on the motherfucking Ho-Board like it's nothing. Your shitty kids laugh at you for even listening to something called "LA Guns" - her daughter grew up watching Phil Lewis jerk off on spoons at a place where mom has flame wars with dick-tucking Jesus freaks, infantile shit fetishists and pipe-wielding retards while cybering whoremonger cokehead psychos who totally aren't her dad. That's how you build character.

Maybe if she hadn't been banned or run off or whatever she eventually could have found her daughter a true Sludge stud with a huge bottle of mustard to knock her up on his filthy couch, to give birth to a chosen one, destined to continue the noble legacy of her Sludge ancestry and roam the Gossip Boards long after the epic tales of tym and Stoner are but a distant PM in the banned account of a black ginger once known as deathcurse, when the ancient knowledge about the cleanliness of Sweet Kim's butthole remains blurry like a Globman photograph.

Happy Mother's Day, Chickenona... Happy Mother's Day. I never sent those dick pics to mousepotato. My account was hacked.
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

Recently the word of the day was Mick Mars' age.

Chip Z' Hoy jacked off, then showed up with this gem:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:00 pm He looked 70 in 1989. I guess all things considered, he's aged pretty well.
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

Bon Jovi tried this at home version of It's My Life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeu5CLX8ngY

Everybody in the band is getting old. Gray hair all over the place. The Buttnoid said it best:
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:50 pm Hugh McDonald looks like a fucking junior high social studies teacher.
Blotzer's Treehouse
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Blotzer's Treehouse »

The storyboard for a never produced Blotzer masterpiece:

User61585 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:00 pm I've been waiting for a shining moment to share this gem... Bobby hired a production company to film an intro for his new band's gigs. I have a copy of the story board and it's the most hilarious thing I've ever read. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. THIS is what Bobby actually sent to them:

The stage is black. A large video screen looms behind the drum kit.
A low, dramatic, sustained drone (in the key of “E”) of music slowly rises.
The screen suddenly flashes with static/snow, like a television struggling to get a signal.
An “80’s” style TV appears on the large video screen.
The original MTV theme comes up on the small screen overlapping the drone.
The iconic familiar MTV astronaut plants the flag on the moon and original DJ Mark Goodman introduces the original video to the song “Round and Round”. It becomes a quick montage of Ratt’s videos.
The video suddenly slows to a stop, like a cassette tape that has malfunctioned. The images on the screen freeze, then melt away like wax, like the audience is peaking on acid.
Static fills the big screen once again. Then we are tight on a newspaper headline.The scene shot in blue film treatment except for the lamp, chair,the table and bottle and radio, and the hat on the mans head. The name of the news paper postinioned where L.A times would be, is
“ world News”
 We slowly pull out from the newspaper.
A man bathed in a blue spotlight from overhead, sits in a chair reading the paper. Still in Blue film, A small table at his side. A bottle of Jack Daniels and an “80’s” Ghetto Blaster rest on the table.
The man turns the page of the newspaper, shaking his head regretfully.
The audience sees the newsprint...
“Ratt to call it quits”. “Inner strife causes Ratt to hang it up”. “Ratt drummer vows to continue bringing the Ratt hits to the fans”.
“No more “Ratt and Roll”...
The man reading the paper looks up from behind it. It’s then we see his face...Ratt Drummer Bobby Blotzer.
Bobby crumples up the paper and tosses it. He grabs a bottle of Jack and sits back in his chair. He takes a swig.
Still bathed in blue light, He turns on the Ghetto blaster. A DJ comes over the radio.
DJ
Here’s a classic song from 1984
by “Ratt” start a Ratt song
Bobby’s head nods slowly with the song. Suddenly the song stops, much like earlier in our video. The DJ comes back on again...
DJ (CONT’D)
Sorry folks, looks like we have some
technical difficulties. Hmmm, this has never happened, Hopefully we can get it back to you.
Bobby looks at the radio.
DJ (CONT’D)
Hey, let’s also Hope Ratt can get it back together too.
Would be a shame not to hear that great music live anymore...
Bobby puts the bottle of Jack down and puts his head in his hands.
Disjointed voices begin to call Bobby’s name.
The faces behind the voices begin to appear and disappear above Bobby as they speak... in a spinning camera motion around Bobby, from left . spin right , spin left, shoulder shots.
VOICE 1
:Ratt’s done dude, 34 years you’ve put in this, its time to move
on!
VOICE 2
:So you think you can go out as ratt on your own you’re your new band? You’re dreaming bro, Ratt’s over..
VOICE 3
:It was a good time Bobby but all good things come to an end!
VOICE 4:
Too bad Ratt split up, they kicked
ass..
It’s then that Bobby gets up out of the chair. Holding his head as to silence the voices in his head.
He grabs the bottle of Jack and takes another swig. He looks at the Ghetto blaster and tries to turn it on. It won’t work...
Bobby smacks it a couple times.
He finally stands back and throws the bottle of Jack at the Radio.
The bottle explodes and radio falls to the ground in slow motion.
Bobby stands there, head down. It suddenly begins to snow on him.
He looks up into the sky, his arms in a christ like pose, snow falling on him. An angelic female figure whispering in his ear, comforting him, you can do it, relax people will appreciate that your keeping the music alive!!
The Video fades to black...
Suddenly the blue light that bathed Bobby Blotzer in the video, comes up on the stage.
(Now live on stage)
The blue light shines on the same Ghetto blaster from the video that is now laying on it’s side on stage. A fresh bottle of Jack next to it. They’re covered in snow.
A Janitor walks across the stage sweeping it. He comes to the bottle of Jack and the Ghetto Blaster.
The janitor grabs the bottle, cleans the snow off and takes a swig. He sweeps the snow off the radio and turns it on.
“Ratt” music starts coming out of it.
The Janitor starts rocking to the music. He throws his broom, grabs the Jack and the ghetto blaster and happily walks off stage, Ghetto blaster to his ear...
The band kicks off...Ratt Live!!!
Story By Bobby Blotzer & Michael May

I AM NOT KIDDING. They actually starting filming this too, but they had a bunch of arguments with production company, including my fav: Bobby wanted to use instant potatoes straight out of the box instead of actual fake snow because he heard somewhere that "that's how they do it in the movies" (what?!) But obviously production wanted to get something more professional and bobby wouldn't spend the extra money for it.
I am grateful to be here to share this with you all, because I almost died from laughter the first time I read it.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

VP Guitars wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:03 am SLD ruminatin' about Mothers Day.

practically the funniest shit I ever read on here:
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:32 am The only Sludge Mother worth a shit was Chickenona. Think what you will about shootin' dogs and bangin' KurtStaleyVedder behind the barn, she was the only mom who made her teenage kid post on fucking Sludge. Most people can't even successfully pose as their shitty spouses using different font colors, and that magnificent educator raises her spawn on the motherfucking Ho-Board like it's nothing. Your shitty kids laugh at you for even listening to something called "LA Guns" - her daughter grew up watching Phil Lewis jerk off on spoons at a place where mom has flame wars with dick-tucking Jesus freaks, infantile shit fetishists and pipe-wielding retards while cybering whoremonger cokehead psychos who totally aren't her dad. That's how you build character.

Maybe if she hadn't been banned or run off or whatever she eventually could have found her daughter a true Sludge stud with a huge bottle of mustard to knock her up on his filthy couch, to give birth to a chosen one, destined to continue the noble legacy of her Sludge ancestry and roam the Gossip Boards long after the epic tales of tym and Stoner are but a distant PM in the banned account of a black ginger once known as deathcurse, when the ancient knowledge about the cleanliness of Sweet Kim's butthole remains blurry like a Globman photograph.

Happy Mother's Day, Chickenona... Happy Mother's Day. I never sent those dick pics to mousepotato. My account was hacked.
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

Hungwell wishing Buttnoid a Happy Birthday:

Hungwell wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:33 am Noid turned 38? Dayum...it seems like just yesterday when we would send him to the store for milk and scratchers and he would come back with a bag full of Bash N' Owns, clownings and a banning or two.......*sniff*....Murica!

Happy B-Day!
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

David Leee Hasselhoff's parting words here on Sludge. So far, the only Sludger to come out as the ship is sinking!

David Lee Hasselhoff wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:15 am Ah fuck it!

I'm...

I'm gay!
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

VP/Heenan, get over to the new board and register! WTF are you waiting for??
dapoopascoopa
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by dapoopascoopa »

VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

d2drums' reaction when he was told about Riverfest 2020 (Quiet Riot, Autograph, and EZN):
d2drums wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:36 am I heard you have to rinse your innards out with Clorox before being admitted. (Not to be insensitive) Is Frankie going to be playing? That seems suicidal... BUT- If he doesn't, that leaves Queefit Riot With ZERO original members, and the other two acts slummin' around like 2 legged dogs with wheelchairs with a total of... ONE original member each. RIVERFUCKED.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Indy_Rob wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:21 am VP/Heenan, get over to the new board and register! WTF are you waiting for??
Now...start posting!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

This thread! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
VP Guitars

Post by VP Guitars »

the mako shark's story of his first lay:
bigmakoshark wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:41 am Fall of 1973, 14 years old.
A friend had two girls in an abandoned house and was fucking them both with another of our friends every couple of days.
One of my friends and I just showed up one day to hang out. We didn't know girls were gonna be there.
One of the two guys who was fucking them came out of the room pulling his pants back up from dragging them around his ankles.
He looks over at me and says "Its your turn today cause I know you're still a virgin".
He pushes me into the room and tells me to 'go ahead and fuck her. She's waiting". I look up and this 12 year old brunette girl is laying there on an old bed with her blue dress shirt open and her tits hanging out and her legs spread.
She tells me to 'jump on her and put it in'. I did and lasted about 60 seconds. I still remember how soft her tits were while I was sucking on them while pumping away.
I got redressed when done, thanked her, and went into another room. There, my 2 friends were watching the 4th one fucking the living hell out of another very cute 13 year old blond.
My one friend exclaims "Look at his little ass going up and down like a motor boat!". Next thing I knew, it was my turn to fuck her. I remember that she had weird pussy hair. It wasn't curly but straight like layered tufts of hair. We all also came right in both of them and didn't care. (We were so horny as kids then, we didn't think sticking your dick into a hole where someone else's come was was gross yet) lol. Fortunately for all of us, neither of the girls ever got pregnant. So, we proceeded to fuck them from fall to winter. Great times, lol.
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

VP Guitars wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:10 pm the mako shark's story of his first lay:
bigmakoshark wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:41 am Fall of 1973, 14 years old.
A friend had two girls in an abandoned house and was fucking them both with another of our friends every couple of days.
One of my friends and I just showed up one day to hang out. We didn't know girls were gonna be there.
One of the two guys who was fucking them came out of the room pulling his pants back up from dragging them around his ankles.
He looks over at me and says "Its your turn today cause I know you're still a virgin".
He pushes me into the room and tells me to 'go ahead and fuck her. She's waiting". I look up and this 12 year old brunette girl is laying there on an old bed with her blue dress shirt open and her tits hanging out and her legs spread.
She tells me to 'jump on her and put it in'. I did and lasted about 60 seconds. I still remember how soft her tits were while I was sucking on them while pumping away.
I got redressed when done, thanked her, and went into another room. There, my 2 friends were watching the 4th one fucking the living hell out of another very cute 13 year old blond.
My one friend exclaims "Look at his little ass going up and down like a motor boat!". Next thing I knew, it was my turn to fuck her. I remember that she had weird pussy hair. It wasn't curly but straight like layered tufts of hair. We all also came right in both of them and didn't care. (We were so horny as kids then, we didn't think sticking your dick into a hole where someone else's come was was gross yet) lol. Fortunately for all of us, neither of the girls ever got pregnant. So, we proceeded to fuck them from fall to winter. Great times, lol.
Why, thank you! Thank you very much for the nomination. I am sludgeily honored! lol
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Actually I found Stevie's reply back hand slapping your dumb ass into the neverworld to be hilarious! Lots others did too.. If the "no one" you are referring to is in fact YOU, then yes -you are correct
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Hellbound wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:23 am

It was funny because it was such an unexpected and nasty response. It was right around Christmas, you were possibly drinking egg-nog, wearing a Santa Hat totally feeling the Christmas holiday spirit and in a moment of sentimentality you wished the wrong person Merry Christmas and fuckin' oops! You were hit with the biggest fuck off I've seen in a long time. He didn't even bother to spell your name right.

You know you looked like a dork otherwise you wouldn't be dropping Chip's name to give weight to your reply to suckit.
YUP
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Darth Blotzer wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:37 am Those who are superior to yourself require a decent investment of time and analysis on your behalf. It's hard for someone like suckshit to negotiate with a triple-digit IQ when they are fighting back with finger paintings.

It's the thought that counts. So I'm still on top.
Even where you live is DOWN UNDER.
Logistically impossible for you to ever be on top, just a sad, soggy, sloppy, BOTTOM.
Halen Snuka
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Halen Snuka »

Re: Stinkiest box you’ve ever eaten or attempted to eat?
Dave Muffstaine wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:24 pm Any other oddities or abnormalities anyone would like to share? I’ll go first. I pick up this chick at a dive bar and her and I are so horn dogged out, we walk out of the bar and straight across the street into one of those rent-by-the-hour motels. Ok, so it probably wasn’t by the hour, but it was like $29 a night. The bar and motel weren’t in the greatest area. Total drug den type of place. No shampoo, no soap, no TP, cigarttte burns on the bedspread and carpet. Complete shithole. Anyhow, she blows me for a bit, I get her clothes off and we start fucking. This goes on for a while, and I ask her to get on all fours. She’s now in full doggy position and I go to put my cock in her snapper. I like to spread the butt cheeks to see what I’m working with and Jesus Fucking Christ, theres a marble sized hemorrhoid winking back at me. This thing was protruding from the left side of her asshole and it looked moist and irritated. Being the sport that I am, I tried to power through, but I couldn’t. Most guys would have tapped out. This thing was fucking gnarly. Not me. I wanted to get off. I punched the clown for a bit, blew a load on her tits, and went back to the bar for last call. I never saw her again. I sincerely hope she got that fucker lanced off.
Last edited by Halen Snuka on Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Halen Snuka

Post by Halen Snuka »

Re: Stinkiest box you’ve ever eaten or attempted to eat?
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:33 pm Very drunk one night and pull the chicks panties down.
I smelled it, but thought I could soldier thru it.
I was wrong.
I get up, completely naked, and hurry to the bathroom.
Close the door, fall to the floor in front of the toilet and puked so violently that I shit out about a 10” turd on the rug behind me.
I wrangled the turd off the floor, flushed it down and sheepishly go back to the bedroom to find her fast asleep, thankfully.
Last edited by Halen Snuka on Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Halen Snuka

Post by Halen Snuka »

bang is back! And he came up with this:
bang wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:32 pm
I hired a new dancer at a strip club I was DJin' at.
At first she was doing good, and like all good looking new dancers was making good money.

Then she got sloppy,
Customers starting complaining that she smelled.

I took a walk into the dressing room to talk to her and investigate the claim.
It was worse
, she not only smelled like dirty rotten pussie, but it smelled like it was miixed with ass sex.
I had to send her home and ask her to shower before work from now on.

But it didn't work out that way.
I had to send her home 3 more times,
Before finallt firing her for being a stinky little dancer 😂
Halen Snuka

Post by Halen Snuka »

Wild Obsession wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:09 pm We got Teriyaki Madness for lunch at the office today, I tried the "Mad Spicy" Orange Chicken....... about a half hour ago my stomach started gurgling and churning until it dropped to my ass, just barely made it to the Can before unleashing a torrent of explosive diarrhea, literally shit up the front of the tank and even some residue on the top. :shock: :oops: