NUDE / DISTURBING IMAGES = BANNED ... Any posting of these type of Images will result in an Immediate Banning!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: NUDE / DISTURBING IMAGES = BANNED ... Any posting of these type of Images will result in an Immediate Banning!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I see who is logged in.. if you ignore my requests to Remove the images as requested you are gone.

Please and thanks...

Stevie
NeverSurrender
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: NUDE / DISTURBING IMAGES = BANNED ... Any posting of these type of Images will result in an Immediate Banning!

Post by NeverSurrender »

Does this mean no titties as well?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

NeverSurrender wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:50 pm Does this mean no titties as well?
I said I didn’t mind that, but specifically said DO NOT go and start posting huge pixel Nude images.

In less than a half hour in the same thread, someone posted a huge 8x10 full frontal nude image.

They were banned...

I changed my mind.

No nude photos.

Period.

If you post them, your account will be Deleted.

There are countless sites with all the XXX content.

Do NOT post it on mine.

Thank you for reading.

Stevie
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Say goodbye to the Big Four of nudity threads over in the Lounge. (Pours 40oz out in tribute.)
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

Indy_Rob

Post by Indy_Rob »

:lol: :lol:
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it Stevie!
I don't wanna see any Friday night fish fry either and neither do the other Mo's (Hom) openly or secretly lurking nor do most straight girls.. :D
Lots of sites for all that!
These same fools would be all up in arms if it's a hot gay guy spreadin'...
Back to Music and band talk!
:mrgreen:
Bye Bye closet case nasty asses and haters!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This time we are living in isnt all bad. Feels like real life "Revenge of the Nerds" at times and im lovin all the butthurt conservzzzz.
:x :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VP Guitars
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by VP Guitars »

I wonder how Bastard Boy Floyd and Ozzy Stillbourne would feel about this latest development.

I'll try and reach out to them.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Serious question - isn't starting a thread about "gunts" just inviting "gross photos"?
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Indy_Rob

Post by Indy_Rob »

DiamondDog wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:55 am Serious question - isn't starting a thread about "gunts" just inviting "gross photos"?
Judge for yourself:

GutterCreep
Headlining Clubs

Post by GutterCreep »

This new Stevie = Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:03 pm
NeverSurrender wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:50 pm Does this mean no titties as well?
I said I didn’t mind that, but specifically said DO NOT go and start posting huge pixel Nude images.

In less than a half hour in the same thread, someone posted a huge 8x10 full frontal nude image.

They were banned...

Stevie
Who was it?
I missed it, dammit
wildside1969
Opening for Slaughter

Post by wildside1969 »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:18 pm

They were banned...

Stevie
Who was it?
I missed it, dammit
It was Blizzard of Cos.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

bro there are like 30 full naked threads in the lounge. just sayin.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

nycrue wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:22 pm bro there are like 30 full naked threads in the lounge. just sayin.
Just four, and if necessary they can be deleted...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:27 pm
nycrue wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:22 pm bro there are like 30 full naked threads in the lounge. just sayin.
And, none of those have been bumped since the announcement, have they nycrue?

Thanks for trying!

Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Indy_Rob wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:00 am
DiamondDog wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:55 am Serious question - isn't starting a thread about "gunts" just inviting "gross photos"?
Judge for yourself:

Well obviously I wouldn't have a nude picture of my friend's daughter. A regular picture would have sufficed if I could figure out how to post it. Her gunt is very visible especially when she wears pants.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

but you'd lose almost half your posts...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:26 pm
I'm fine with that in this case. Better that than risk a banning.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

dmbrocker wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:43 pm
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:26 pm

I'm fine with that in this case. Better that than risk a banning.
I am good with it as well. Post count does not mean anything. Boss man says not to post things, those things are not posted. Pretty damn simple if you ask me.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

End of a non stop naked chick era. :oops:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

wildside1969 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:27 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:18 pm

They were banned...

Stevie
Who was it?
I missed it, dammit
It was Blizzard of Cos.
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

Do we have to wear masks before we post?
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

cowpins wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:09 am Hey kids. We've all been here for a while. If the CEO asks for something, just do it. Not the time and place to try to be funny. He has his reasons. It's his playground. Read it, accept it, and move on.
Exactly
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Looks like the Carb Day thread is soon going to be kaput because of the no F-words rule and Greggles' editing of the title. A moment of silence, please...
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

DavidLeeLarsUlrichRoth
Headlining Clubs

Post by DavidLeeLarsUlrichRoth »

In other words, NSFW = NSFS (Not Safe For Sludge) 8)
The population explosion would be less of a problem if lighting the fuse didn't feel so good.
(((\m/)))
Playing in a Garage

Post by (((\m/))) »

Using the word literally, and not pronouncing the letter “t” (Martin becomes Mar in).