UFC 296 - Dec. 16th 2023 ... Stacked Card w. Ferguson Vs: Pimblett, Edwards Vs: Covington and many other bouts

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: UFC APRIL 16th 2022 ... Vicente Luque Vs: Belal Muhammad, Drakkar Klose Vs: Brandon Jenkins

Post by MisterSinister »

Who has $75 a week to spend to keep up with this sport? It’s fucking insane.
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: UFC APRIL 16th 2022 ... Vicente Luque Vs: Belal Muhammad, Drakkar Klose Vs: Brandon Jenkins

Post by MisterSinister »

Who has $75 a week to spend to keep up with this sport? It’s fucking insane.
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

MisterSinister wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:13 pm Who has $75 a week to spend to keep up with this sport? It’s fucking insane.
I keep up and it's my #1 sport to watch. I don't buy any pay per views. All ESPN+
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by MisterSinister »

gtshark1 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:08 pm
MisterSinister wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:13 pm Who has $75 a week to spend to keep up with this sport? It’s fucking insane.
I keep up and it's my #1 sport to watch. I don't buy any pay per views. All ESPN+
So you don’t see any fights? Maybe some prelims?
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

MisterSinister wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:08 pm
gtshark1 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:08 pm
So you don’t see any fights? Maybe some prelims?
90% of UFC events are on ESPN+

These cards are full cards with main event, co main event, main card and prelims. Pay per view cards have prelims on ESPN+
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

May 7th. 2022...

Awesome PPV card tonight... just stacked AF across the board.... who is watching?

Justin Gaethje Vs: Charles Oliviera = I Will take Justin by KO

Rose Namajunas Vs: Carla Esparza = I want Rose

Michael Chandler Vs: Tony Ferguson = I want Tony, Chandler is arrogant

Maurício Rua Vs: Ovince Saint Preux = Toss up

Donald Cerrone Vs: Joe Lauzon = Cerone annoys me... go Joe

And the under card has great fights too... best PPV card in a while... I will be watching!

$tEvil
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:57 pm May 7th. 2022...

Awesome PPV card tonight... just stacked AF across the board.... who is watching?

And the under card has great fights too... best PPV card in a while... I will be watching!

$tEvil
I haven't watched UFC in a while and I used to be a diehard. This is the first card in a long while where I know everybody fighting. I will definitely catch this.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Re: May 7th 2022 ... A stacked UFC card for sure... Gaethje, Ferguson, Chandler, Cerrone, Namajunas, Oliveira, etc...

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

Just seeing that the cerrone/ kauzon fight is off
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: May 7th 2022 ... A stacked UFC card for sure... Gaethje, Ferguson, Chandler, Cerrone, Namajunas, Oliveira, etc...

Post by MisterSinister »

How are you watching this? I can’t afford 75 bucks a fucking week to be a fan of this sport.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Or you could just youtube highlights from the war in Ukraine...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
chrsvn
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by chrsvn »

$tEvil
Not me. Watching Canelo. A lot of has-beens on that card. Just don't care about Gaethje & Oliviera.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Any in-house link to watch the main card tonight?

Don’t act like you cats wouldn’t raw dawg Rose Thug.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

MisterSinister wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 3:29 pm How are you watching this? I can’t afford 75 bucks a fucking week to be a fan of this sport.
Do you have any other lines about UFC?
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

$tEvil
So... pretty much EVERY fighter I picked or wanted to win, lost. Haha.

I would totes Raw Dog Rose, but that sucked... she deserved to lose... she danced around.,. lamest fight I've ever seen.

Tony & Chandler was a great 1st round... was def rooting Tony... but damn... he was KO'd out cold, for multiple minutes and not moving... scary!

Justin and Charles, also a great fight while it lasted... Justin has insane power, the few times he caught Charles, Charles went flying. But those Brazilians always have the better Jiu-Jit-Su and in the end, he choked Justin to sleep.

$75.00... meh... I buy 4-5 of these a year... it's all good, some are good, some are great, some are amazing, and this one was... a 4 on a scale of 1-10.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

EddieVanHeineken wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:33 pm Just seeing that the cerrone/ kauzon fight is off

"""""Just seeing that the cerrone/ kauzon fight is off"""""""

Cerrone got food poisoning from eating Tacos. lol.

He's a tool anyway... never been a fan of his shtick.

$tEvil
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

It sucks that the UFC ppv has gotten stupid expensive. First you HAVE to have ESPN plus, then cough up another 75 bucks on top of that just to watch the ppv.

I am so glad I got to see the Kabib and Conner fight that was just on ppv. I am sure Espn is make TONS of money on this. Just think they are missing out and keeping the poor working from watching the fight.

Just have to wait til its on youtube. So I guess the only real option is a VPN and torrent the fucker.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Sat. July 30th 2022... who is watching the UFC today?

It's PENA Vs; NUNEZ 2... I was stoked to see Pena make Nunez tap the last fight... and held her own when they were throwing! Adding, PENA is hot AF too and Amanda looks like a guy... so.. then there''s that!

---------------------------------------------

Women Bantamweight Main event
Julianna Peña 12 - 4 - 0 Vs: Amanda Nunes 21 - 5 - 0

Flyweight·Co-main
Brandon Moreno 19 - 6 - 2 Vs: Kai Kara-France 24 - 9 - 0 , 1NC

Heavyweight
Derrick Lewis 26 - 9 - 0 , 1NC Vs: SergeiP Pavlovich 15 - 1 - 0

Flyweight
Alexandre Pantoja 24 - 5 - 0 Vs: Alex Perez 24 - 6 - 0

Light Heavyweight
Magomed Ankalaev 17 - 1 - 0 Vs: Anthony Smith 36 - 16 - 0

Middleweight
*Cancelled
Paulo Costa 13 - 2 - 0 Vs: Luke Rockhold 16 - 5 - 0

Plus the prelims...

------------------------------------------------

Lots of good fights on the under card as well, too bad the Rockhold fight is cancelled... was looking forward to that one!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: UFC 277 ... UFC card July 30th... Julianna Pena Vs: Amanda Nunez 2, Moreno Vs: Kara-France, Luke Rockhold, etc

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

This weekend... who is watching the UFC with Nate Diaz Vs: Khamzat .... I am Team Diaz ALL DAY on this... that Khamzat is a Cu#t.

I am watching the LIVE weigh-ins on YT, they are saying that Kahmzat is overweight by 8+ pounds! #WTF :shock:

Tony Ferguson is also fighting ... in the co-main event and Kevin Holland is on the card too!

Pretty stacked card too... I am all in on this PPV tomorrow... Who else is watching?

UFC 279
Welterweight·Main event
Khamzat Chimaev 11 - 0 - 0 Vs: Nate Diaz 21 - 13 - 0

Welterweight· Co-main
Li Jingliang 19 - 7 - 0 Vs: Tony Ferguson 26 - 7 - 0

Catchweight
Kevin Holland 23 - 7 - 0 , 1NC Vs: Daniel Rodriguez 16 - 2 - 0

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terrapin
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: UFC #279 Sept. 10th... Khamzat Vs: Nate Diaz, Tony Ferguson in the Co-main & Kevin Holland on the card too!

Post by Terrapin »

Count me in man. Team Diaz all the way. i predict Ferguson/Li will be fight of the night
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: UFC #279 Sept. 10th... Khamzat Vs: Nate Diaz, Tony Ferguson in the Co-main & Kevin Holland on the card too!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

WTF!

Talk about last minute drama...

Rumor is... the Diaz Vs: Khamzat fight is OFF!

Now, they are saying it's going to be Diaz Vs: Tony Ferguson....

And...

Khamzat Vs: Holland as the co-main...

It's a major shit show at the UFC today...

Sounds like Diaz said "NOPE!", to fighting a guy who never even tried to make weight, and came in over 8.5 lbs this morning!

Cray

If Diaz Vs: Ferguson happens., it will be an epic fight.

Also... I hope Holland gets to fight Khamzat, and beats his ass... I like Holland!

$tEvil
pieceofme

Re: UFC 277 ... UFC card July 30th... Julianna Pena Vs: Amanda Nunez 2, Moreno Vs: Kara-France, Luke Rockhold, etc

Post by pieceofme »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:03 am This weekend... who is watching the UFC with Nate Diaz Vs: Khamzat .... I am Team Diaz ALL DAY on this... that Khamzat is a Cu#t.

I am watching the LIVE weigh-ins on YT, they are saying that Kahmzat is overweight by 8+ pounds! #WTF :shock:

Tony Ferguson is also fighting ... in the co-main event and Kevin Holland is on the card too!

Pretty stacked card too... I am all in on this PPV tomorrow... Who else is watching?

UFC 279
Welterweight·Main event
Khamzat Chimaev 11 - 0 - 0 Vs: Nate Diaz 21 - 13 - 0

Welterweight· Co-main
Li Jingliang 19 - 7 - 0 Vs: Tony Ferguson 26 - 7 - 0

Catchweight
Kevin Holland 23 - 7 - 0 , 1NC Vs: Daniel Rodriguez 16 - 2 - 0

$tEvil
Not for a PPV. Actually quite the opposite!

Diaz vs. Ferguson is the fight they should have made originally.

Diaz has been manhandled before in fights, and Chimaev would have ragdolled him.

If Holland can goad Chimaev into a striking war, he has a chance. If Chimaev is smart he will wrestle Holland to death. Holland has struggled against wrestlers before, and even though his TDD is improving, it's still not enough to stop Chimaev.

I hope Li Jingliang gets his show plus win paid no matter the result. Because he got screwed here. He went from fighting Tony who is on a losing skid and normally a 155 to someone (Rodriguez) who on weight day is 9 pounds heavier!
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wow... this is one of the craziest last minute shuffles of a fight card that I have ever seen.... damn!

NEW CARD is now as follows.....

Nate Diaz Vs: Tony Ferguson as Main Event, 5 Rounds

Khamzat Chimaev Vs: Kevin Holland as Co-Main Event, also 5 Rounds

Li Jing-Liang Vs: Daniel Rodriguez

Li is kind of getting the short end of this deal, as he's fighting a guy 10 lbs heavier than he is... BUT... you can bet... all of these guys are now walking with more money than was previously on their contracts.

Except... maybe Khamzat might be taking a lower pay-day, as he was Main Event. and likely getting PPV points, which he's not going to get now, as the Co-Main... also... there is NO WAY he can argue for that, as he's the one who came in 7.5 lbs over-weight... but the others, they all pretty much had bargaining power in their hands, esp Nate and Tony!

The UFC was definitely over a barrell, and it's all Khamzat's fault.... but in the end... I think this is a better card.

I hope Holland murders that guy... as for Diaz Vs: Tony... it's a toss-up for me... like both... but I think Tony wins this, it should be interesting!

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: UFC #279 9/10/22... Nate Diaz V: Tony Ferguson is the Main Event & Khamzat Chimaev V: Kevin Holland as Co-Main!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Nate Diaz post-fight presser... as he smokes a cigarette... what kind of brain damage does he have? Lol.

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoKEiFdqAYU

$tEvil
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Diaz vs Ferguson was a great fight.
I think both the Diaz bros would have way more wins if the fights had no time limit like in early UFCs. Both have a Rocky Balboa like ability to receive massive punishment and keep coming at you.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:07 pm Li is kind of getting the short end of this deal, as he's fighting a guy 10 lbs heavier than he is...
Also, I feel like he should have gotten an unanimous decision win here.

Dang, dude got screwed with this whole deal. He was gonna build a railroad and run a train on Ferguson.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

mullet_head wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:33 pm Diaz vs Ferguson was a great fight.
I think both the Diaz bros would have way more wins if the fights had no time limit like in early UFCs. Both have a Rocky Balboa like ability to receive massive punishment and keep coming at you.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:07 pm Li is kind of getting the short end of this deal, as he's fighting a guy 10 lbs heavier than he is...
Also, I feel like he should have gotten an unanimous decision win here.

Dang, dude got screwed with this whole deal. He was gonna build a railroad and run a train on Ferguson.
I had him winning 29-28. A lot of people did. Even Dana thought he had won.

Yeah, he got screwed in this card in so many ways.

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Re: UFC #279 9/10/22... Nate Diaz V: Tony Ferguson is the Main Event & Khamzat Chimaev V: Kevin Holland as Co-Main!

Post by FreddyFender »

Nat looks and sounds like he's in his fifties.

I don't think there's much interest for Diaz in boxing IMO. If Jake Paul beats Silva, and that is a huge motherfucking if, Diaz-Paul would be a successful event. But I don't see him doing anything outside that.

I think Diaz just goes over to PFL to be honest. I'd LOVE for Diaz to go over to BKB, but I don't think they have the cash to sign him.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Nat looks and sounds like he's in his fifties.

I don't think there's much interest for Diaz in boxing IMO. If Jake Paul beats Silva, and that is a huge motherfucking if, Diaz-Paul would be a successful event. But I don't see him doing anything outside that.

I think Diaz just goes over to PFL to be honest. I'd LOVE for Diaz to go over to BKB, but I don't think they have the cash to sign him.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

mullet_head wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 3:33 pm Both have a Rocky Balboa like ability to receive massive punishment and keep coming at you.
Taking massive amounts of punishment (to the head) over the course of his career certainly shone through in that post fight interview.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

How about that move Ukraine just put on Russia?? Whoah!!!
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

FreddyFender wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:06 pm Nat looks and sounds like he's in his fifties.

Nate vs. Conor trilogy most likely next UFC fight. Will probably do some boxing first though.