Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Large Music Collection & LA Guns collection stolen

Post by vanitybinge »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:11 pm Did you go to work one day and they locked you out? Sounds like you arent currently living there form your OP?

Also, I'd like to see fuckpig's dom site, please.
They literally changed the locks and as illegal as that is, all the cops ever say is ‘this is a civil issue, you gotta go through the court’

If you really wanna see this fat droopy bitchtits Gypsy Cyber-dashery I’ll pm you a link.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:

Oh boy.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

did you capture this pic as she was ranting at you why you're not allowed in the house anymore? Looks like it!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:11 am
You need a lawyer versed in that shit, not the opinion of a bunch of Sludgers.

We're better in this kind of advice:

• LA Guns collection!? They did you a favor!
• Hey, if you set their half of the house on fire, I bet they'll take the hint and leave
• They done you wrong. Why dont you find out where their parents live, grindd them into chili, and then challenge the squatters to a chili cookoff?
I’ve gotten a bit off topic. The best I can really hope for here is someone from the RI/MA area to possibly spot this stuff being sold or be able to help us catch these gypsies selling stolen shit.
mOBSCENE_2004
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by mOBSCENE_2004 »

vanitybinge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:36 pm

• Hey, if you set their half of the house on fire, I bet they'll take the hint and leave
• They done you wrong. Why dont you find out where their parents live, grindd them into chili, and then challenge the squatters to a chili cookoff?
I’ve gotten a bit off topic. The best I can really hope for here is someone from the RI/MA area to possibly spot this stuff being sold or be able to help us catch these gypsies selling stolen shit.
Can you inventory everything that has been stolen, assign it a dollar value, and see what it sums up to being?

Section 60: Stolen goods; buying, receiving or aiding in concealment; penalty
https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralL ... /Section60

The above is a link related to laws around stolen property. I don't know the value of your property stolen, but if the value exceeds XX of dollars and you can prove they stole it (can you record them?), it can be jail or even prison time. If it ever made it to court, you could go and plead your case to try and stiffen the charges.

If the police continue to brush you off and your only other option is a lawyer I would make it crystal clear with the police if you are forced to hire a lawyer to get them to enforce the law you will explore legal action against them as well to recoup the costs paid to an attorney to get them to do their jobs.

I am sorry you are in the situation you are in. It is horrible that you can't live in your own home without fearing being robbed. Get your list together with values of all property you believe have been stolen, try and get your proof together, and march back down to the police station and report it as robbery. If the police don't take you seriously, your next stop is an attorney.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

mOBSCENE_2004 wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:06 pm
vanitybinge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:36 pm

Can you inventory everything that has been stolen, assign it a dollar value, and see what it sums up to being?

Section 60: Stolen goods; buying, receiving or aiding in concealment; penalty
https://malegislature.gov/Laws/GeneralL ... /Section60

The above is a link related to laws around stolen property. I don't know the value of your property stolen, but if the value exceeds XX of dollars and you can prove they stole it (can you record them?), it can be jail or even prison time. If it ever made it to court, you could go and plead your case to try and stiffen the charges.

If the police continue to brush you off and your only other option is a lawyer I would make it crystal clear with the police if you are forced to hire a lawyer to get them to enforce the law you will explore legal action against them as well to recoup the costs paid to an attorney to get them to do their jobs.

I am sorry you are in the situation you are in. It is horrible that you can't live in your own home without fearing being robbed. Get your list together with values of all property you believe have been stolen, try and get your proof together, and march back down to the police station and report it as robbery. If the police don't take you seriously, your next stop is an attorney.
Thank you.
The law as I understand it says that when you are found guilty of stealing/selling someone’s stuff like this, you’re responsible for the cost of replacing it new, not of what you sold it for.
They sold off about 500 vinyl, many of which I’ve documented on Sludge.
The average price for a new vinyl in 2021 is $30-40.
For 500 records that’s $15,000-20,000.
The L.A. Guns collection I value separately at about $5,000.
The two or three dozen rare glam bootleg and demonCDs are harder to rate, since they’re so damn hard to find. I got a great deal on them, but you know they can go anywhere from $40-200 apiece.
The average price of a cassette or CD is $10-15
I’ve got lists and photos of most of it, and the gypsies have been shamelessly vocal about their actions. They feel ‘entitled’ to the house and all. You’ve seen these kind of twats all over the country in the last year lambasting all landlords as selfish leeches who dare to charge rent for homes that should be given to them because “I exist therefore gimme”

There is a local cop helping investigate the collection, and we have a lawyer too, but most days it feels like the only people who can get them out of the house are on the other side of the law.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

michelish wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:04 pm I rented my condo to nice older lady one time and one day I stopped by to talk to her because she had not yet paid the rent. A young teenager opened the door and said the lady had moved out and said they could live there. It was 4 or 5 young kids. The power was off and it was winter. They had about 20 candles lit and were burning cardboard boxes and newspaper in the fireplace. I told them they had 2 hours to get the fuck out and they were gone in 15 minutes.
I don't know you or who you are or what you're like mentally and physically or what your deal is but to allow those people to do all that shit and sell your stuff and run you out of your house for years????

That is spineless pussy ass bullshit. Man the fuck up and take your house back. Start some shit. Finish some shit. Fuck a damn worthless LA Guns collection.......worry about getting your self respect back.
I haven’t gone into the whole sordid story. I wont go into it all. There has been a lot of back and forth in this shit. There has been violence. There have been arrests. These two...they’re fucking demonic.

If I lived in your state it probably would have been over a long time ago.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Did you guys just coldly walk past each other when you had to go to the kitchen after they refused to pay rent? I cant imagine how awkward that shit would have been.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Demon Kogure
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by Demon Kogure »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:11 am • LA Guns collection!? They did you a favor!
There's nothing funny about this poor guy's plight...except for this comment, holy shit
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

michelish wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:04 pm I rented my condo to nice older lady one time and one day I stopped by to talk to her because she had not yet paid the rent. A young teenager opened the door and said the lady had moved out and said they could live there. It was 4 or 5 young kids. The power was off and it was winter. They had about 20 candles lit and were burning cardboard boxes and newspaper in the fireplace. I told them they had 2 hours to get the fuck out and they were gone in 15 minutes.
I don't know you or who you are or what you're like mentally and physically or what your deal is but to allow those people to do all that shit and sell your stuff and run you out of your house for years????

That is spineless pussy ass bullshit. Man the fuck up and take your house back. Start some shit. Finish some shit. Fuck a damn worthless LA Guns collection.......worry about getting your self respect back.

The police probably don't want to be bothered because they think you're a pussy and want to see you man up for your own good.

""""""I told them they had 2 hours to get the fuck out and they were gone in 15 minutes. """""

I kind of like you more now...lol...

But 2 hours... I would have literally grabbed each by the neck and dragged them into the street!

"""""That is spineless pussy ass bullshit. Man the fuck up and take your house back. Start some shit. Finish some shit. Fuck a damn worthless LA Guns collection""""""

You might now be in my top 3 faves on this board... along with Me, and Metal Sludge, you are #3 ... at least for today.

"""""The police probably don't want to be bothered because they think you're a pussy and want to see you man up for your own good."""""""

Thank you for speaking for me.

$tEvil :D
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

vanitybinge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:04 pm
Darrien wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:57 am I'm confused as to why your LA guns collection is the crux of your worries.
It’s a labor of love, not only all their albums, but collectibles too. I started in 2015, and spent about $5,000 so far.

Maybe Phil or Tracii will see this and give you a free Tee at the next show.

Seriously though... how old are you?

I like me some L.A. Guns too, and have respect for that English bloke and Tracii, when he's NOT talking about politics and acting like he's smarter than everyone else.

But seriously... who the F#@k has an L.A. Guns collection in 2021?

I am gonna go out on a limb and say, you're not married, no kids, and on disability too?

And you are to blame here, for not sniffing these clowns out...

Being desperate and taking the first person to answer your "Room for Rent" ad, and wanting that move in money was your greedy side getting the best of you.

Anyone with any street cred, would have realized they were sh!te from the start, or dealt with them accordingly the first time they were a day late on the rent.

Sorry... I lack empathy for someone who makes dumb decisions, let's it cluster-f#@k itself into a worse scenario for 2 years, and then asks a heavy metal message board for advice.

Get your sh!t together champ...

$tEvil
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

She does dominatrix work? Can you prove she gets clients and report her to the IRS and the welfare office?

You must be a really nice guy. I'd be making their lives difficult any way I could think of.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

vanitybinge wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:25 pm Image
Holy fuck. This photo alone makes me want to swing a baseball bat into this bitch's face.

You got to man up. Slash their tires. Pour sugar down their gas tank. Bust out the windows. Throw tear gas into the house. Smoke 'em out and fuck them up.

If the police don't care about you, they won't give a shit about them.

Btw... how did this dumb bitch Karen find anyone who would pay a cent for your L.A. Guns collection?
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:34 pm
I am gonna go out on a limb and say, you're not married, no kids, and on disability too?

Being desperate and taking the first person to answer your "Room for Rent" ad, and wanting that move in money was your greedy side getting the best of you.

Anyone with any street cred, would have realized they were sh!te from the start, or dealt with them accordingly the first time they were a day late on the rent.

Sorry... I lack empathy for someone who makes dumb decisions, let's it cluster-f#@k itself into a worse scenario for 2 years, and then asks a heavy metal message board for advice.

$tEvil
The guy came to me through a mutual friend claiming to be an old friend of my fathers who had died of cancer almost two years before. Our mutual friend vouched for him and I had just gotten out of the hospital and couldn’t work.
I didn’t really want to let him in, but I thought it was the right thing to do because ‘dad would have and I wouldn’t have this house yet if he was still alive’ etc...heartstrings nice guy stupid me I bet if I had asked for his social he would’ve run out the damn door.
So it wasn’t greed and it wasn’t an ad, my fiance and I just decided we could all help each other until the summer and he promised to leave then.
Fuckin liar.

Six previous evictions between the two of them, all for nonpayment of rent.

I shouldn’t have given in to someone I hardly knew. It’s the biggest mistake I ever made.

So you’re only partially right. At the time, there were no kids and I was laid up with the fiance supporting both of us. Now we’re both trying like hell to get these people out without going all Sons of Anarchy on them but believe me...it’s tempting.

Thing is, if I laid a hand on either one of them, there would be a restraining order against me and I wouldn’t even be legally allowed on the property. That’s what they want. They’ve tried to get me into fights. They’re dying for me to hit them. After all, they get off on pain. They’d enjoy it on so many levels it makes me wanna fucking puke.

If they get arrested for anything or caught prostituting or one of their Johns decides to...keep them...for a while, I can go right back in and change the locks. Until then it’s become a war of attrition.

Today I file charges of extortion and another destruction of property.
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

Anyone renting out their property or a part of their property with their own stuff still inside is a fucking moron.

Anyone renting out their property as above, without a detailed description of the property, the state it’s in at the time of the agreement and an inventory of stuff, all signed by both parties, is an even bigger moron.

If you don’t even have any rental agreement whatsoever, forget all of the above, you’re a fuckin dumbass.

Before you take anyone in, be it friends, relatives or a stranger, make sure u have watertight documents kids. Happened to me once, didn’t even need a lawyer, judge made her pony up and get the fuck out.
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!:
BangThyDrum
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BangThyDrum »

Fuck it, replace their shampoo with Nair and use their toothbrush to wipe your ass with. If they have a car, slash their tires. There would be no proof that it's you.
john3232
Headlining Clubs

Post by john3232 »

vanitybinge wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:15 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:34 pm

$tEvil
The guy came to me through a mutual friend claiming to be an old friend of my fathers who had died of cancer almost two years before. Our mutual friend vouched for him and I had just gotten out of the hospital and couldn’t work.
I didn’t really want to let him in, but I thought it was the right thing to do because ‘dad would have and I wouldn’t have this house yet if he was still alive’ etc...heartstrings nice guy stupid me I bet if I had asked for his social he would’ve run out the damn door.
So it wasn’t greed and it wasn’t an ad, my fiance and I just decided we could all help each other until the summer and he promised to leave then.
Fuckin liar.

Six previous evictions between the two of them, all for nonpayment of rent.

I shouldn’t have given in to someone I hardly knew. It’s the biggest mistake I ever made.

So you’re only partially right. At the time, there were no kids and I was laid up with the fiance supporting both of us. Now we’re both trying like hell to get these people out without going all Sons of Anarchy on them but believe me...it’s tempting.

Thing is, if I laid a hand on either one of them, there would be a restraining order against me and I wouldn’t even be legally allowed on the property. That’s what they want. They’ve tried to get me into fights. They’re dying for me to hit them. After all, they get off on pain. They’d enjoy it on so many levels it makes me wanna fucking puke.

If they get arrested for anything or caught prostituting or one of their Johns decides to...keep them...for a while, I can go right back in and change the locks. Until then it’s become a war of attrition.

Today I file charges of extortion and another destruction of property.

Six previous evictions between the two ?? Unbelievable. I assume you never ran a background check. Did these "tenants" sign a lease agreement? Do you have a copy? Why are you filing changes of extortion and destruction of property instead of a straight forward eviction. Has this situation gone so far off the rails these people now have legal status to live in the house and aren't consider renters?

It's been recommended you get an RE attorney. My guess is you've got no money. O.k. the property is in a major city correct? Go speak with a landlord/tenant advisor with the city. There should be one. You need to sit down (forget calling) with a landlord/tenant advisor immediately.
"Chinese Democracy is one of the most anticipated albums OF ALL TIME"
Brownstone658
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

You guys could go a little easier on him. He knows he done fucked up.

He thought he was renting out a room to some of his dad's bro-dawgs, as a favor. Yes, he should have got an iron-clad lease, gotten a P.I. to look into their past, or seen into the future, and never done it, but what's done is done. We need to start a 2 pronged approach, as I see it. One, we get these LA Guns items back, and 2 we start bombarding them with Junk mail, unwanted pizza and other deliveries at all hours of the day and night, sign them up for credit cards and thieve their identity, and book some dominatrix appointments and dont show up.

Oh, and evict "Switzerland". He's not neutral, he's actively on their side, by "staying out" of what's clearly immoral and a crime. Fuck him. He's like that cop that did nothing at the Parkland shooting.

Oh, and also fuck the actual Switzerland, for not fighting Hitler and letting assholes hide their money there.
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:39 am You guys could go a little easier on him. He knows he done fucked up.
Agreed. But not how the nitwits around here operate...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Hairy Onion
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hairy Onion »

I think your LA Guns collection can be found in both of their nostrils.
john3232
Headlining Clubs

Post by john3232 »

It takes no money to go down and speak with a landlord/tenant advisor with the city. Yes, what's done is done. However, these people aren't going to leave. That much is clear.

It's probably very difficult to evict tenants where the OP lives. Might end up having to take out a loan against the property to pay for legal fees.

Now.. a bit of good new: If the OP can prove he only rented out rooms and the house has been his primary residence the entire time. This could make it easier to get rid of these deadbeats.

But if they never signed anything or the OP lost the agreement...then he's fucked. Going to be costly getting them out.
"Chinese Democracy is one of the most anticipated albums OF ALL TIME"
Brownstone658
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

they'll probably tell the judge: "There was no signed agreement saying we COULDNT sell the Cocked N Loaded German blue vinyl limited edition with the gatefold sleeve"
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

This entire ordeal reads like an onion article.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:39 am
Oh, and also fuck the actual Switzerland, for not fighting Hitler and letting assholes hide their money there.
That's so fucking unfair. Poor Switzerland...I mean, Spain was neutral in WW1, and you never hear anyone bitching about it, but WW2 rolls around and it's all Switzerland this and Switzerland that.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Sleek wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:08 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:39 am
That's so fucking unfair. Poor Switzerland...I mean, Spain was neutral in WW1, and you never hear anyone bitching about it, but WW2 rolls around and it's all Switzerland this and Switzerland that.
Spain was punished. They got the Spanish Flu named after them for that.

Switzerland has gone unpunished for too long and it's got to stop.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Bedbugs would probably get them out.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:11 pm Spain was punished. They got the Spanish Flu named after them for that.
THAT IS REALLY REDUCTIVIST.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

michelish wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:52 pm I'm still pissed that you have let them steamroll all over you and shit in your mouth at will and you haven't been man enough to do anything about it for 2 motherfucking years
........and all you seem to be worried about is your dumbfuck piece of shit LA Guns collection.

It's just unbelievable.....I can't even begin to imagine being that soft.
What specifically, would you suggest, bases on his situation and state, that he do?
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

A friend of mine was in a somewhat similar situation with a house he owned. Tenants were good at first, then turned into raging crackheads in the course of a year or so . Tried to evict them but they refused to leave, just like your case the cops said it was a civil matter. One day they got paid a visit by two large Italian men and for some reason decided they didn't want to stay there after all and had all their shit out of there a few days later. Hope this helps..
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Banalitycringe's house is stolen but it's the LA Guns crap that's bugging him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage