Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

Post by Turner Coates »

Grendel wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:37 am
Darrien wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:46 am I guess I can't post the pics here but is all the freaky sex shit happening in your place?
I was wondering that...are Sir Peter Pain and Miss_Sunshyne into water sports? Might need to have the couch professionally cleaned after this mess is cleared up.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Grendel wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:37 am
Darrien wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:46 am I guess I can't post the pics here but is all the freaky sex shit happening in your place?
I was wondering that...are Sir Peter Pain and Miss_Sunshyne into water sports? Might need to have the couch professionally cleaned after this mess is cleared up.
That's the least of his bodily fluid concerns.
ImageImage
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Update needed please!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

michelish wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:07 pm I bet he's fucking that crazy chick now.
I think he's gay.
ImageImage
Spirit
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Spirit »

If Sabbath ever got together with Gillan for a sequel to Born Again it needs to be called Terror Gypsies.
chungasrevenge wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:02 pm My mother who's had strokes thinks she's wonderful.
BootyDaddy69
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by BootyDaddy69 »

Hire a couple of thugs to break their legs and while they are in hospital throw all their shit out and change the locks
Spirit
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Spirit »

chungasrevenge wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:02 pm My mother who's had strokes thinks she's wonderful.
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

Grendel wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:59 pm Update needed please!
I’ve been busy working, trying to get money together. The rest is such a shitshow. The courts dont want to do anything, neither do the cops. There’s some hearings this month, but this system...it’s like “hey yea so, it’s Massachusetts and that pretty much means you can sleep wherever the hell you want.”

I drove past the other day and saw my halloween stuff on the lawn, stuff I made myself, like it’s theirs, it makes me fucking sick.

Obviously there’s things I can’t say on here

I need friends with leather jackets...

For fondue.
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

michelish wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:42 pm
vanitybinge wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:16 pm
Grendel wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:59 pm Update needed please!
I’ve been busy working, trying to get money together. The rest is such a shitshow. The courts dont want to do anything, neither do the cops. There’s some hearings this month, but this system...it’s like “hey yea so, it’s Massachusetts and that pretty much means you can sleep wherever the hell you want.”

I drove past the other day and saw my halloween stuff on the lawn, stuff I made myself, like it’s theirs, it makes me fucking sick.

Obviously there’s things I can’t say on here

I need friends with leather jackets...

For fondue.
Again......you are a total pussy.
Nobody wants to do anything because your story is so fucking pathetic and they are embarassed for you and want you to grow some balls and man the fuck up. You still have absolutely zero intentions of doing that tho......right?
Do you want me to walk in there with a bat and bash their heads in? Is your idea if ‘manning up’ to act like I’m in some movie where I wont end up in jail for doing what Super-Smart Michelish would do? Are you simply ignoring the fact that if I’m caught assaulting them then the court would literally ban ME from going back to my house, not the other way around?
Are you so immature that you ignore all of reality and think that you can just TUFF your way through this type of thing like a barroom brawl?

I think YOU need to grow the fuck up. So you scared some pussy kids out of a house once. Big deal. If they were real squatters you would have just gone to the bar and ran your mouth about what you’re gonna do, and you wouldn’t do shit. Because all you EVER do on this site is put people down. You don’t actually DO shit.

That’s the difference between your childish ass and me. I don't sit here and say I’m gonna do shit that I’m not going to do just to sound TUFF.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

If they took the house from you, why can't you take the house from them using the same methods? Reasonable question.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Also, did you ever think about setting up a "Free LA Guns" record stand across the street, and when they run over to get it, you dash back into the house and lock them out?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

I think Vanity is a younger person, correct? It's hard when you first encounter people with sociopathic tendencies. I agree with him that the "just get a machine gun and go blow them away" advice is just a tad simplistic. Sorry I don't want to reread the thread - have you contacted a lawyer? There must be some kind of way out of this. Massachusetts(sp.?) can't be that fucked up of a place.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:44 am Also, did you ever think about setting up a "Free LA Guns" record stand across the street, and when they run over to get it, you dash back into the house and lock them out?
I like this. It's like when the po po tells hoodlums they won something and then arrest then when they claim their prize.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:44 am Also, did you ever think about setting up a "Free LA Guns" record stand across the street, and when they run over to get it, you dash back into the house and lock them out?
Totally on board with this idea. Also, hang an anvil above the spot right in front of the stand. Make sure it's not from Acme; I hear from Wile E. Coyote that their quality control is terrible.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

Grendel wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:28 am I think Vanity is a younger person, correct? It's hard when you first encounter people with sociopathic tendencies. I agree with him that the "just get a machine gun and go blow them away" advice is just a tad simplistic. Sorry I don't want to reread the thread - have you contacted a lawyer? There must be some kind of way out of this. Massachusetts(sp.?) can't be that fucked up of a place.
Thanks and yes we do have a lawyer and several hearings coming up this month for different charges.
Mass is pretty fucked up when it comes to civil/landlord-tenant issues. They have no problem dragging these things out.

It would have been a lot cheaper to hire some goons. Stupid me for trying to follow the rules. If only I was Ko0l like Michelish and could feel tuff because I scared little kids out of a house once upon a time...
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

MotleyKaos wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:13 am
Totally on board with this idea. Also, hang an anvil above the spot right in front of the stand. Make sure it's not from Acme; I hear from Wile E. Coyote that their quality control is terrible.
I’d rather get the Acme deluxe black hole, lay it on the ground in front of a box of donuts, watch them fall into the abyss....but the 4XL-Ultra fatty hole is a bit out of budget.
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

cowpins wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:29 am If they took the house from you, why can't you take the house from them using the same methods? Reasonable question.
It is a fair question. Keep in mind that the two are more than willing to bear ‘false witness’ for one another. So if one decides to call cops and say I hit the other one, and I don’t have witnesses around me to say otherwise, I’m out.

They already demonstrated this last winter when the girl-freak assaulted my fiance while I was at work. I don’t know if I told this story but in a nutshell, she cornered him alone, beat the piss out of him, cut his neck open, and pounded his head into the floor. Naturally, he called the cops.....which was exactly what she wanted. She told the cops she was defending herself from him, so he got arrested and she got a restraining order against him.

I don’t know about other states but that’s how this one works. Girls can beat up any guy they want and the cops will arrest the guy.

The two of them cornered me and tried to do the same thing next day but backed off when they realized I was recording them on my phone.

Since they’re so into pain, one of them beating the other till they bleed and create a story isn’t out of the question.
I would have to have people around me 24/7 to protect me from false assault charges or wear a friggin body cam.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

vanitybinge wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:57 pmshe cornered him alone, beat the piss out of him, cut his neck open, and pounded his head into the floor.
Goddamn. Is your fiance a dude? Is she really strong, or did she use cunning, or possibly the element of surprise to score a victory? Or perhaps her sizable bulk?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:18 pm
vanitybinge wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:57 pmshe cornered him alone, beat the piss out of him, cut his neck open, and pounded his head into the floor.
Goddamn. Is your fiance a dude? Yes

sizable bulk?

That’s a nice way to put it.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

Wait. I am confused. Is Vanitybinge a chick or did this thread just go gay all of a sudden?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

I know this really sucks for VB, but this is getting weirder by the day. Actually seems like it could be a movie.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Sleek wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:36 pm Wait. I am confused. Is Vanitybinge a chick or did this thread just go gay all of a sudden?
Stop being so homophobic!!! Geez, this is about abusive terror hillbillies. Have some respect.

And anyway, this thread 'went gay" when the words "I had a sizable La Guns Record collection" were uttered in the OP.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Sleek wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:36 pm Vanitybinge
just go gay all of a sudden?
Not to anybody who's been paying attention.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Sleek

Post by Sleek »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:17 pm And anyway, this thread 'went gay" when the words "I had a sizable La Guns Record collection" were uttered in the OP.
I dunno man. That is part of the weirdness...outside of Gerry Laffy, do the gays even like L.A. Guns?

...do they even like them inside Gerry Laffy?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

When I see this thread title I automatically start singing Terror Gypsies to the tune of Electric Gypsy in my head. Hopefully Al sees this thread and gets inspired. A trilogy video to go with the pirate one and the farmer one...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

vanitybinge wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:41 pm
Grendel wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:28 am I think Vanity is a younger person, correct? It's hard when you first encounter people with sociopathic tendencies. I agree with him that the "just get a machine gun and go blow them away" advice is just a tad simplistic. Sorry I don't want to reread the thread - have you contacted a lawyer? There must be some kind of way out of this. Massachusetts(sp.?) can't be that fucked up of a place.
Thanks and yes we do have a lawyer and several hearings coming up this month for different charges.
Mass is pretty fucked up when it comes to civil/landlord-tenant issues. They have no problem dragging these things out.

It would have been a lot cheaper to hire some goons. Stupid me for trying to follow the rules. If only I was Ko0l like Michelish and could feel tuff because I scared little kids out of a house once upon a time...
Completely unrelated. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING "TUFF"? Do you think Michelish has something to do with Stevie and the band? Just stop it, it's douchey.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

So, now that we know that you're a homosexual, why isn't this a hate crime towards you and your fiance?
vanitybinge

Post by vanitybinge »

DiamondDog wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:16 am
vanitybinge wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:41 pm

Completely unrelated. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING "TUFF"? Do you think Michelish has something to do with Stevie and the band? Just stop it, it's douchey.

If only he could have been as big as TUFF, he might not be such a bitter prick today.

Gee, I’ve been slacking. If I want to scare them out of the house, I should just hire Michelish to sing for them.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

vanitybinge wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:16 pm I drove past the other day and saw my halloween stuff on the lawn, stuff I made myself, like it’s theirs, it makes me fucking sick.
So you drive by and see YOUR STUFF on the lawn, and kept driving?

You could have AT LEAST taken that stuff back.

Grow a pair dude.
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

vanitybinge is about 5'5 and built like a glowworm.

I'm not surprised he got his buff boyfriend involved.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....