Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Re: Large Music Collection stolen by Terror Gypsies

Post by Blumpkin King »

I fully expected to see your story on the New Netflix Series Worst Roommate Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI5Vg-17t4s
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

You need to get Dikembe Mutombo to go talk to them.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

From the AirBNB thread in the Lounge, it's time for an update! Vanitybinge hasn't posted since April, so what's the latest?
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
maestro63
Headlining Clubs

Post by maestro63 »

Any ideas how they found a buyer for LA Guns shit. How did they spend the 18 dollars they got for it
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Van Binge started an alternym on Spooge to shittalk me and when I busted him, he tried to claim he was being stalked.

No mystery how he got house-cucked.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Nate S Axel wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:59 pm From the AirBNB thread in the Lounge, it's time for an update! Vanitybinge hasn't posted since April, so what's the latest?
I would like to think he’s back under a doctors care.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:20 am Van Binge started an alternym on Spooge to shittalk me and when I busted him, he tried to claim he was being stalked.

No mystery how he got house-cucked.
He was so indignant and self-righteous about it too :lol: :lol: :lol:
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
MrBagel
Headlining Clubs

Post by MrBagel »

This thread has been AMAZING!!! I can NOT believe I've missed the damn thing 'til now. For the fuckwits starting on page six saying, "I havent read the thread, What's it about?" I say...WTF?! If you cared, you would read it. If you don't, you wouldn't enter the thread. If anyone has ever wondered how social media has ruined us...that's why. People that are JUST interested to be curious but NOT interested enough to learn. So, they waste everyone's time trying to get a handout instead of doing the work themselves. Metaphors a-plenty. Anyhoo...

There are just TOO many ways that this situation could've been creatively handled way back in the beginning. The problem the OP has happened because he didn't "embrace the evil" and use their own tactics against them. And for way cheaper than I'm sure you've already put into lawyer's fees.

The poster saying stuff like putting shit into airways is exactly right. You could've also taken advantage of flash-mob style thinking and invited a ton of people to crowd into your home. Of course, that's a nuclear option as you run the risk of more squatters but, hey, since you've given up the residence, there is NOTHING stopping just a stranger walking into your house and say...I live here now and they'll be unable to remove that person. Send me the addy, I could use a new house. I'll get em out. I aint got shit to lose and I'll only charge you your copies of American Hardcore, as I'm one of the very few who definitively LOVES that album.

I'm also confused...is there ALWAYS one of them there? They have NEVER left the house empty? Because once that's happened, because of lack of paperwork, you can say that they "moved out" and when they try to renter, they are now trespassing. That seems like a given to me. And while you can't turn off the utilities, nothing is stopping you from removing the toilets and appliances.

What about drugs? Surely these freaks do something. Either call the cops when you know they're holding, like after a sex for pay night, or if you have the balls, plant some shit. Another nuclear option due to risk but it IS there.

I agree with other posters that this whole story is just too fucking weird. Too many absurdities for it to have gone on as long as it has. And too many ways to creatively get someone out of the house without violence. Sneak onto the property late and light a shit ton of fireworks. Most places, that's illegal in the city and they would have to explain that it wasnt them. Just shit like that...far too many to list. Fuck with their cars. Hide where the fusebox is and keep turning it off and on. Hell...HAUNT the damn place.

The crux of my confusion, as listed above, is that there HAS to have been a time they both left the property within the two years this has been going on. I'm not the smartest guy but surely some of these "pranks" would've HAD to have come across your mind, which again, is why I think there's a high chance this is all bullshit.

BUT...it WAS entertaining as fuck and I look forward to seeing how this all culminates.

And I agree...this would be a hell of a movie. Especially, and I stress, ESPECIALLY if the movie revolves around the stolen LA GUNS collection. Fuck the house. THAT'S what the movie needs to be about. I can just hear a voiceover detailing the small differences between those different copies of Cocked & Loaded I spotted as the camera slowly pans across that pic of your collection you posted.

I'll wish ya luck...BUT...I really do think this is bullshit. But....good job on the bullshit!!
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 am Just because I love cock doesn't make me gay.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

You don't believe banalitycringe is stupid enough to let that happen?
ImageImage
MrBagel
Headlining Clubs

Post by MrBagel »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:42 pm You don't believe banalitycringe is stupid enough to let that happen?
It's hard for me to believe ANYONE could let this happen to the level that it has. It's just...unreal.
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 am Just because I love cock doesn't make me gay.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Havent seen The Terror Gypsy Sludger around. Is he gone? Do you think he took the myriad "If it was me, I'd murder their faces off and blow up the house" advice and is in jail now?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

This needs to never disappear from the first page.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

What the hell happened with this?
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Vanity Binge was sent to jail for fucking with the Terror Gypies. He violated their squatter's rights.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

That sucks. He's NEVER going to get his collection back now.
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

HueyRamone wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:51 pm Vanity Binge was sent to jail for fucking with the Terror Gypies. He violated their squatter's rights.
Lies. He would never have the sack.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Here's an easy going guy who very efficiently got rid of squatters and all their stuff. He says he even enjoyed it.

How I Removed Squatters In Less Than A Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhz5r1JKwjs

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

They must have stolen his computer and phone as well
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

Has anybody contacted the fat dominatrix for an update?
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

What are the chances Down2Whiskey was one of the gypsies. Seems about right...
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

daveg wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 4:00 pm What are the chances Down2Whiskey was one of the gypsies. Seems about right...
Wow... who is D2W's next of kin? They need to trash his "memoirs" and start on this new storyline. It's gold daveg, it's gold!
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

#NeverForget
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Maybe the Dingo got him.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

cowpins wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:13 am Maybe the Dingo got him.
I hear that he wasn't actually a US citizen and that he never got his immigration paper work in the mail because of the Terry Gypsies. He's back in Pakistan...plotting his revenge!
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

They weren't just gypsies, they were TERROR GYPSIES!!

They don't seem to be true gypsies though, or they would have already moved on :D

"What does it mean if someone is a Gypsy?"
'a member of a group of people who travel from place to place esp. in Europe and who originally came from northern India, or anyone who travels often and does not live in one place for long'
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Wasn't Vanitybinge a huge meth junkie? Seems like he said that several times. Maybe he od'd? :shock:
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:29 pm Wasn't Vanitybinge a huge meth junkie? Seems like he said that several times. Maybe he od'd? :shock:
Oh sure. Now inviting Terror Gypsys to live in your ramshackle house along with some other roomate and your hoard of LA Guns nonsense is now a sign of meth abuse?