BRITNEY= MELT-DOWN ... Britney Spears had a "manic episode" last night and her hubby stormed out on her

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: BRITNEY= NO LONGER PREGO ... Britney Spears posts that she has Lost her Baby due to a Miscarriage!

Post by Indy_Rob »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:46 pm Was she ever REALLY pregnant?
That whole thing was suspect. I definitely have doubts that she was ever pregnant.
tym

Re: BRITNEY= NO LONGER PREGO ... Britney Spears posts that she has Lost her Baby due to a Miscarriage!

Post by tym »

I wonder if she really is nuts, or is it just the people around her, and the people that forced her to live by there terms, and spend her money how they think she should.

Now that she is on her own and bla bla bla, lets see how she handles this horrible shit sandwich like has given her.

Not a fan, but sure seems like she never really got to be a kid. See what happens.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
Cindy Buzzedimisa
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

If she was prego I'm glad she's not anymore. I hate it when mentally unstable people breed. Besides she's so medicated that can't be good for the baby. That and the fact she's 40 and this kid would probably have special needs. Her gold digger bf must be pissed his retirement plan didn't play out.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

She wasn't Prego. Ate way too much. Guess she took a big dump
Last edited by Black Stuff on Mon May 16, 2022 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
The power of Sludge compels you.
HeavyMetalZombie666
Angry Wyoming Rain Man

Post by HeavyMetalZombie666 »

Black Stuff wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 3:15 pm She wasn't Prego. Ate way too much. Guess she spoke a big dump
:lol:
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

I'm pretty sure she'll be fine. She already has 2 kids...if this was her first-born that might truly be a mindfuck and a blow... She'll get pregnant again. And post more nudies on IG :-)
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Shocking...

Britney Spears has a "manic episode" in a restaurant, and her "new husband" storms out.

What were the over/under predictions on how long before this imploded?

Man is she a hot mess...

I would totes Raw Dog the F#@k out of her, but being around her for any length of time, would be rough.

-------------------------------

Britney Spears 'Manic' Episode In Restaurant ... Husband Sam Storms Out

Britney Spears caused a scene Friday night at an L.A. restaurant ... the pop star had a bizarre meltdown, prompting her husband to storm out.

Eyewitnesses tell TMZ ... Brit and Sam Asghari showed up with a bodyguard at JOEY restaurant in Woodland Hills which was packed with patrons, who immediately recognized her.

From the start ... the dinner was a bust for Britney. Patrons pulled out their cell phones and began shooting footage of her. Britney got pissed and things went south quickly.

Eyewitnesses say Britney became "manic," yelling and talking gibberish -- not another language, just unrecognizable speech. We're told Sam got visibly upset, abruptly stood up and stormed out the door.

Check out the video, obtained by TMZ, showing Brit sitting alone at the table and speaking incoherently.

Two minutes later, witnesses say, Britney got up and left the restaurant with her bodyguard, who soon returned to pay the bill.

> https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/14/britney- ... torms-out/

Woodland Hills? Lol... my hood... I wonder where this was... regardless, it's a few miles from my crib...

I can't wait for the next meltdown... I wonder if this dude is second-guessing his choice yet?

$tEvil
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: BRITNEY= MELT-DOWN ... Britney Spears had a "manic episode" last night and her hubby stormed out on her

Post by daveg »

F*ck the hubby. You marry someone who is bi-polar...mentally unstable..or whatever ...Fine. But when said person is having an episode, you don't just walk away and leave everyone else to deal with it.

Dude you get to bag her every night, you gotta take the good with the bad.
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Re: BRITNEY= MELT-DOWN ... Britney Spears had a "manic episode" last night and her hubby stormed out on her

Post by Mikky_Five »

what about the a-holes who have to film everything for OMG social media?

they helped create the 'hot mess' in the first place.

hope they get plenty of likes!

#sodthelot
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:58 am
I would totes Raw Dog the F#@k out of her, but being around her for any length of time, would be rough.
great thinking. you know she's cray.. so you raw dog, and take the risk that you'll be dealing with her for the next 18 years on a weekly basis.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Re: BRITNEY NUDE AF ... Britney Spears posts a grip of Fully Nude pics on her IG account with Emoji heart over her Vag!

daveg wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:29 am She's 40..and looks 16. Guess that's what being locked away from society for a decade will do
More like she dresses and acts 16 not like a married woman in her 40's with 2 grown kids. That's what being a pilled out mess will do. Now she's maybe gonna crap out an 18 year meal ticket for that gold digger Sam like she did for Kevin.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Mikky_Five wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:10 pm what about the a-holes who have to film everything for OMG social media?

they helped create the 'hot mess' in the first place.

hope they get plenty of likes!

#sodthelot
Lol... that's not how mental illness works.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Re: BRITNEY NUDE AF ... Britney Spears posts a grip of Fully Nude pics on her IG account with Emoji heart over her Vag!

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:35 pm
daveg wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:29 am She's 40..and looks 16. Guess that's what being locked away from society for a decade will do
More like she dresses and acts 16 not like a married woman in her 40's with 2 grown kids. That's what being a pilled out mess will do. Now she's maybe gonna crap out an 18 year meal ticket for that gold digger Sam like she did for Kevin.

Kevin Federline, by all accounts, was not a gold digger. Kind of a ridiculous, ignorant statement actually.
Indy_Rob

Post by Indy_Rob »

Mikky_Five wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:10 pm what about the a-holes who have to film everything for OMG social media?
This! Phones with cameras were a bad idea.
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:58 am Shocking...

Britney Spears has a "manic episode" in a restaurant, and her "new husband" storms out.

What were the over/under predictions on how long before this imploded?

Man is she a hot mess...

Britney Spears 'Manic' Episode In Restaurant ... Husband Sam Storms Out

Britney Spears caused a scene Friday night at an L.A. restaurant ... the pop star had a bizarre meltdown, prompting her husband to storm out.

Eyewitnesses tell TMZ ... Brit and Sam Asghari showed up with a bodyguard at JOEY restaurant in Woodland Hills which was packed with patrons, who immediately recognized her.

From the start ... the dinner was a bust for Britney. Patrons pulled out their cell phones and began shooting footage of her. Britney got pissed and things went south quickly.

Eyewitnesses say Britney became "manic," yelling and talking gibberish -- not another language, just unrecognizable speech. We're told Sam got visibly upset, abruptly stood up and stormed out the door.

Check out the video, obtained by TMZ, showing Brit sitting alone at the table and speaking incoherently.

Two minutes later, witnesses say, Britney got up and left the restaurant with her bodyguard, who soon returned to pay the bill.

> https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/14/britney- ... torms-out/

Woodland Hills? Lol... my hood... I wonder where this was... regardless, it's a few miles from my crib...

I can't wait for the next meltdown... I wonder if this dude is second-guessing his choice yet?

$tEvil
You were just a few miles away from that crazy sex! She might have even called you Bert while you were raw dogging her!
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:25 am
FB is mostly full of, well, shall I say the older crowd who like heavy metal and hairbands. Many of whom are way past their "use by" date.

$tEvil
You realize you described this place, right?
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

Legendary golfer Lee Trevino said it best. He was in a swanky country club in the bar area. A gorgeous blond entered the room. All eyes were on her. They tried to get Lee’s attention but he wouldn’t turn around to look. When asked his response was “Somebody out there somewhere is gettin tired of that” I put the over/under at 2 years. Looks like the under is now a favorite.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

schlonginski wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:25 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:58 am I would totes Raw Dog the F#@k out of her, but being around her for any length of time, would be rough.
You were just a few miles away from that crazy sex! She might have even called you Bert while you were raw dogging her!

All you "Free Britney" nuts... this is what you get. Without her millions, she's a homeless person getting hosed down on a San Francisco sidewalk.

And this dude is one baby away from walking off for good. He knows what he's doing. His long game is retiring with the Federline lifestyle.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
roxxtar5150
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by roxxtar5150 »

Mister Freeze wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:11 am
schlonginski wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:25 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:58 am I would totes Raw Dog the F#@k out of her, but being around her for any length of time, would be rough.

All you "Free Britney" nuts... this is what you get. Without her millions, she's a homeless person getting hosed down on a San Francisco sidewalk.

And this dude is one baby away from walking off for good. He knows what he's doing. His long game is retiring with the Federline lifestyle.
This x100M. All these morons no idea what the eff they were talking about with their 'Free Britney' crap. There was a reason she was in the situation she was in, and there was a reason why she appeared vaguely normal for a period of time. The right cocktail of meds, people managing her money and her appearances for her, so she didn't start beating on cars with umbrellas again. Chick is off her rocker and it's a matter of minutes before that boy toy is Federlining his life.
It's not that I'm lazy.....it's that I don't care.
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:56 pm
Cindy Buzzedimisa wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:35 pm

Kevin Federline, by all accounts, was not a gold digger. Kind of a ridiculous, ignorant statement actually.
BAHAHAHA are you fucking serious?? He ditched his infant and pregnant girlfriend for Britney like Wile E. Coyote running through a wall. What a great guy! I'm sure her millions had nothing to do with it.
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

TeslaFan wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:26 am Legendary golfer Lee Trevino said it best. He was in a swanky country club in the bar area. A gorgeous blond entered the room. All eyes were on her. They tried to get Lee’s attention but he wouldn’t turn around to look. When asked his response was “Somebody out there somewhere is gettin tired of that” I put the over/under at 2 years. Looks like the under is now a favorite.
Ummm hmmmm. https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/16/britney- ... y-divorce/
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

daveg wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:20 pm F*ck the hubby. You marry someone who is bi-polar...mentally unstable..or whatever ...Fine. But when said person is having an episode, you don't just walk away and leave everyone else to deal with it.

Dude you get to bag her every night, you gotta take the good with the bad.
He married her, because there is no doubt as crazy as she is, she is an amazing fuck.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
Metal Heart
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Metal Heart »

Britney was hot in the Catholic girl outfit. That was a long time ago. She is wrecked now. Britney has seen more Cock than Foster Farms.
"Life sucks, but in a beautiful kind of way." - Axl Rose