DELETED & BANNED ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

DELETED & BANNED ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

You see what happens...

One person posts some Gross photos, of this half-naked slob, and then another, and then a share, and soon the board is full!

Dorian Gray, mOBSCENE_2004, earthdog420, Hairy Onion and Turner Coates... all of you... DELETE the photos from your posts, and ANYONE else who posted or shared these.

If they are not removed... ALL of your accounts will be turned off...

No time for explanations... or excuses.

Do it now... or ALL of you will be deleted!

Stevie
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Wed May 04, 2022 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: LISTEN UP ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

Post by pieceofme »

Hurry up Turner Coates!

This place is your life!
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: LISTEN UP ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

What's even more annoying, is that some of you, have been banned, and emailed me,.. asked to come back... I will keep it cool, blah, blah, blah..

And now you share this shit? Hairy Onion?

I have your kiss ass messages pal, asking to come back... don't be a Dick on my board... DELETE your share now...

You have been pushing the limit with some of your stupid posts... stop it or bail bro!

Stevie
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Did you Morons forget this thread is pinned at the top of this page?

NUDE / DISTURBING IMAGES = BANNED ... Any posting of these type of Images will result in an Immediate Banning! >>> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=364876

These photos fall under this category....

Stevie
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Some of these accounts have been deleted and the GROSS 3/4 naked pics of Lizzo thread is DELETED as well.

Anyone sharing ANYTHING similar... in anyway, even re-sharing and commenting on someone else's post, you're gone!

If I see it... and it crosses my line... you're gone! Take it elsewhere.

Stevie
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: DELETED & BANNED ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

Post by Zabooka »

Are there any pics of Lizzo that aren’t gross?
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: DELETED & BANNED ... I just noticed the Gross pics of Lizzo... DELETE all of them! Or your accts are gone!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Zabooka wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:14 am Are there any pics of Lizzo that aren’t gross?
If ANYONE posts ANY photo of Lizzo, or anything resembling her, half-naked, in clothing or otherwise.. they are BANNED!

Of course if she's not fully nude, idiots will think it's okay to post photos of her in a bikini, then a thong and it will continue...

Not here... do it and you're gone!

Simple...

Stevie
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

i...don't even know what a lizzo is lol...d.m.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

diablomozart wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:24 pm i...don't even know what a lizzo is lol...d.m.
It’s more disgusting than you can possibly imagine
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:43 am
diablomozart wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:24 pm i...don't even know what a lizzo is lol...d.m.
Worse than WVH in a speedo?
ImageImage
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:49 am
If you post that... you will be gone too!

Just sayin

$tEvil
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Have you ever seen 10 lbs of potatoes?

Now imagine putting them in a sack meant to hold 5 lbs.

Lizzo.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:38 am

Just sayin

$tEvil
ImageImage
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

SeniorGrande wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:41 am
Have you ever seen 10 lbs of potatoes?

Now imagine putting them in a sack meant to hold 5 lbs.

Lizzo.
sounds like i haven't missed much...i suppose, at times, ignorance can indeed be bliss lol...d.m.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:37 am
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:38 am

Just sayin

$tEvil
At least the towel pic is still allowed...as far as we know, anyway.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:26 pm
Way worse than Lizzo...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:49 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:26 pm
Way worse than Lizzo...
Lizzo in that towel. :shock: :shock:
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

I ask this in full respect, not trying to be a dick....however, why is it OK to have 'offensive' content all over this board through words, but actual pics are fucking forbidden?
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:30 am I ask this in full respect, not trying to be a dick....however, why is it OK to have 'offensive' content all over this board through words, but actual pics are fucking forbidden?
Because he needs the Google AdSense revenue to pay for the costs of running these boards, and Google likes to regulate what we Sludgers can and can’t post.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:33 am
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:30 am I ask this in full respect, not trying to be a dick....however, why is it OK to have 'offensive' content all over this board through words, but actual pics are fucking forbidden?
Because he needs the Google AdSense revenue to pay for the costs of running these boards, and Google likes to regulate what we Sludgers can and can’t post.
And that's only related to pics?
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:35 am
dmbrocker wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:33 am
And that's only related to pics?
No, it also applies to posting certain slurs like the n-word and the f*g word.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

""""""why is it OK to have 'offensive' content all over this board through words, but actual pics are fucking forbidden?"""""""

With respect... EatTheGlass... let me give you an example...

Someone writes: "I am going to chainsaw your head off and film it."

Offensive words? I guess to some.

As opposed to sharing images, of an ISIS fighter with a captured American in an orange jumpsuit, with images and videos of him chainsawing the guy's head off.

Now do you understand?

Writing: "She's fat with a cellulite covered ass..." offensive? I guess to some.

But sharing, a massive picture, of her cellulite and pimple covered hairy ass-crack, well... in my eyes and opinion, this is far more offensive.

Without being a dick... don't be a dick... because my tolerance of stupidity and arrogant F#@ks testing it... is very low.

I will delete all of you, repeatedly when you act stupid, or push the boundary, and then say: "I didn't know that wasn't okay?"

And if you come back, with 1 of your multiple other handles, all good... just know, the second you cross any of my lines, you're gone again.

Have a nice day, I am headed to Calabasas for brunch with the fam!

$tEvil
MisterSinister
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by MisterSinister »

Just listened to her latest single and her last album yesterday. Damn that woman can SING! Great songs!! Can’t wait to hear more of her new album. I think she could have done a remix/duet with Steven Tyler or Aerosmith on her song “‘Cuz I Love You”.
MrBagel
Headlining Clubs

Post by MrBagel »

Rooster wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:03 pm
Ok…I’ll make this as simple as possible for you since you can’t seem to figure it out, even though you’ve been around for 2,000 posts.

There are essentially 3 things that will get you banned:

1) Mentioning the band that shall not be named.
2) Posting nudie/violent pics.
3) Calling the mod a cunt.

Other than that, you are free to go forth and conquer.

If you are over the age of 12, this should be crystal clear to you.
I have no idea who the "band who shall not be named" is. I was gone for years. Dont mention them as Im not trying to stir the pot. I dont even care who the band is. Im just curious that there's a band on here that got banned. Was it someone who posts here in the band or did something happen in the real world? I guess this question is for the CEO as I dont want anyone in trouble. Just intrigued is all. Feel free to ignore the question and I'll take that as my answer.
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 am Just because I love cock doesn't make me gay.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

Ok…I’ll make this as simple as possible for you since you can’t seem to figure it out, even though you’ve been around for 2,000 posts.

Thx dick, but that wasn't my question. I didn't ask what gets you banned, I asked why one thing is OK, but another thing isn't.

For example, I frequent a sports team message board daily...and I can't say something like 'suck a dick, you asshole'....or 'have you seen that chick's gaping pussy??'...things like that. Things that would be considered offensive to some (not me), so I get it. Yet over here, the whole post a nude pic will get you banned, but you can 'say'...or type mostly anything you want. It seems odd to me, that's all. Was just curious about the rules so that's why I asked.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

MrBagel wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:42 am

I have no idea who the "band who shall not be named" is. I was gone for years. Dont mention them as Im not trying to stir the pot. I dont even care who the band is. Im just curious that there's a band on here that got banned. Was it someone who posts here in the band or did something happen in the real world? I guess this question is for the CEO as I dont want anyone in trouble. Just intrigued is all. Feel free to ignore the question and I'll take that as my answer.

Don' think the band was actually "banned". From what I remember, they asked CEO to not be a part of this board, and for whatever reason, he obliged and asked that we not mention them ....and that has been good enough for just about everyone.
Funny...I think it was actually CEO himself that was the last person to mention them when he posted the lyrics to American Hair Band.

You wanna know, look up the lyrics. Its the band named in the song after the line. "I'm the singer from Tuff not...."

I'm good with however he wants this place run....although I was a little confused on the Lizzo pic. Unless I missed something, it had been up for a while.. and I didn't really find anything offensive about it.
But again, his site, his rules, all good.
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

EatTheGlass wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:35 am

Thx dick, but that wasn't my question. I didn't ask what gets you banned, I asked why one thing is OK, but another thing isn't.

For example, I frequent a sports team message board daily...and I can't say something like 'suck a dick, you asshole'....or 'have you seen that chick's gaping pussy??'...things like that. Things that would be considered offensive to some (not me), so I get it. Yet over here, the whole post a nude pic will get you banned, but you can 'say'...or type mostly anything you want. It seems odd to me, that's all. Was just curious about the rules so that's why I asked.
Pictures are a lot easier to notice than words.
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

so how come Jeff Lynn Bizkit was banned? I dont think he did any of those 3 fucking things.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

This post here about NUDE & DISTURBING IMAGES >>> viewtopic.php?f=1&t=364876

That has been up for almost 2 years, pinned to the Top of this forum and has over 37,000 views.

The first few sentences are pretty clear.

And to any of you, regulars, who have been here, constantly playing stupid games, getting banned, coming back again, and doing the same thing... well... you've all seen it.

Also.. I get a kick out of the Grade School reaction...

"Well, so and so said this. and he did that and posted this too" so then you suddenly feel it's okay for you to follow suit?

It's like when kids start shooting spit-balls in class... and the first few get away with it, then the Teacher sees the 4th or 5th kid do it.

And when he is suddenly confronted, or asked why he did this, his answer is: "Jimmy & Johnny did it to me, and so I did it back."

Teacher: "So if they pushed someone off a cliff, you think it would be okay for you to push someone off too?"

There is no gray area here... it's very black and white... what to do, and what not to do is clear.

In short, some of you are F#@kin children.

$tEvil
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 2:21 pm
In short, some of you are F#@kin children.

$tEvil

:x

If you wasn't the owner of this site I'd swear that you're a newbie. Some of us are children, really???

I consider myself a proud sludger since 2000. What brought me to Sludge was the immature humor that Sludge had. It was refreshing because it busted the balls of those who took themselves seriously. The interviews were hilarious with the child like questions. Just go back and read question #20 on Nikki Sixx's three wind. How about when Josie Pearl was asked if she'd ever cupped her own fart? Those were questions asked by Sludge. That's what brought most us here. We are children. :lol:

However I do respect you have rules and I don't blame you for enforcing them. You're being more than fair by giving people a chance to remove posts even though you gave us more than adequate warnings. But seriously a lot of us are grown children and Sludge laid down the foundation for us to act like that here.