BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Who did you totes want to drop your raw meat into back in the day...

But now see their pics and think you'd rather pound and toss a load into a flesh-light instead?

Ready, Set, Sludge.

$ludge
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Kelly LeBrock. One of the hardest wall-hits of all time.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
MrBagel
Headlining Clubs

Re: BEFORE & AFTER ... Women you would Totes Bone Before... and now After they aged a bit, well...?

Post by MrBagel »

She's not quite there yet but I remember being absolutely in love with Angelina Jolie during her Tomb Raider days but now, she's taken on this weird ass alien look.

At this point, I still would but if she continues down her path, in another 5-10years, she's gonna look just weird as hell.
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 am Just because I love cock doesn't make me gay.
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Zabooka »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/17/europe/f ... index.html

French nun Sister André, the world’s oldest known person, died on Tuesday at the age of 118 in the southern city of Toulon.

----------

90 years ago, hell yeah. In recent times, not so much.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Ellen Page.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MrBagel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:10 pm She's not quite there yet but I remember being absolutely in love with Angelina Jolie during her Tomb Raider days but now, she's taken on this weird ass alien look.

At this point, I still would but if she continues down her path, in another 5-10years, she's gonna look just weird as hell.

"""""""Angelina Jolie""""""""

Don't forget... she is 1 million percent, Bat Sh!t crazy!

I bet she hasn't had Dick since Brad... anyone who bones her, and she gets angry, be ready for a #metoo campaign.

I wouldn't F#@k her with Wolfgang's Dick but yes, she's hot (or was hot) AF at one point.

$tEvil
HottKarl777

Post by HottKarl777 »

Christina Applegate is looking rough after the MS diagnosis and the weight gain but I'd still eat her butthole just out of loyalty.
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Megan Fox. Still hot, but on the fast train to drugs or suicide.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
HNB

Post by HNB »

https://youtu.be/D9Jeh9vo55g

Pam still looks great but boy does she have some baggage

Worthy of the watch
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

Madonna. Yeah, I’m that old. I remember that Like a Virgin video would have my kid pecker standing at attention.

Now?
BulletProofPoet

Post by BulletProofPoet »

Catherine Bach aka Daisy Duke.
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

Lita Ford. Just yuck now. She’s dried up like a prune. Ugly tats. I’m letting the Fleshlight Kiss me deadly before I let her.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Doesn't Nicole Eggert run away with this?
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:40 am Doesn't Nicole Eggert run away with this?
I don’t even think she beats Yasmin Bleeth. But yeah she’s a blob now.
steviedoes
Recording Debut Album

Post by steviedoes »

Christina Applegate
Heather Locklear

Two of my early favorites. Wouldn't touch either of them now. :( Time will do that to them all though.
New Fuzzruckus single "I Never Liked You The Way You Thought I Did" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkS904a ... t1cw%3D%3D
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

TeslaFan wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:59 am
Mister Freeze wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:40 am Doesn't Nicole Eggert run away with this?
I don’t even think she beats Yasmin Bleeth. But yeah she’s a blob now.
I was gonna say Yasmin Bleeth ^ she was super hot back in the day, now she's a frumpy looking soccer mom.......however, still "would".
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Christy and Ginger.

DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:13 am Christy and Ginger.

HMZ's dream 3 way
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Hellbentforfeathers
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by Hellbentforfeathers »

3 (non little) 🐷
Police and Naggerz
Get outta my way
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

Kathleen Turner
Last edited by sirthx2 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
Tommy
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Tommy »

Sunny from WWE was gorgeous. Now she's a fat POS in jail awaiting trial for killing a guy in a DUI.

What happened to Bridget Fonda? Does she have a health issue or something?
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:22 pm
MrBagel wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:10 pm She's not quite there yet but I remember being absolutely in love with Angelina Jolie during her Tomb Raider days but now, she's taken on this weird ass alien look.

"""""""Angelina Jolie""""""""

Don't forget... she is 1 million percent, Bat Sh!t crazy!

I bet she hasn't had Dick since Brad... anyone who bones her, and she gets angry, be ready for a #metoo campaign.

I wouldn't F#@k her with Wolfgang's Dick but yes, she's hot (or was hot) AF at one point.

$tEvil
But, she has helmet buffing lips. And, lunatic chicks almost always deep throat crazily and swallow.
I couldn't see the $tevil passing that up. :D
MrRocker
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by MrRocker »

Traci mutherfuckin Lords!
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

Every woman over 45.
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

Jason Jennifer Leigh wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:39 pm Every woman over 45.
Carmen Electra Donna D’Errico and Susanna Hoffs are all over 45. I’m thinking for a lot of guys, they would do just fine.
maestro63
Headlining Clubs

Post by maestro63 »

:)
HottKarl777 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:05 am Christina Applegate is looking rough after the MS diagnosis and the weight gain but I'd still eat her butthole just out of loyalty.
Well said
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

D’Errico is a robot.

Hoffs does look amazing.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Hellbentforfeathers wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:32 pm

3 (non little) 🐷
Christy is not what she once was, but still recognizable.
Ginger, geez
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
glammymammy
Headlining Clubs

Post by glammymammy »

Kelly McGillis. Smoking hot in Top Gun. She completely dropped off a cliff….