Bam Margera arrested for public intoxication

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Bam Margera arrested for public intoxication

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Re: Bam Margera arrested for public intoxication

Post by Kid-Wicked »

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOCKINGGGGGGGGGGG
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Idiot.

$tEvil
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

He's going to end up pulling a Jani, isn't he?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
kytepunches
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by kytepunches »

That should help smooth things over with his ex . What a moron .
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

I’ll take him in my 2023 death pool.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

kytepunches wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:18 am That should help smooth things over with his ex . What a moron .

Yeah, this is just making it worse. He needs to wake up and stop blaming Dunn’s death for everything. Ive had several good friends pass away the last few years. Just gotta deal with it the best way u can instead of self destructing
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

Dunn was at his first intervention, he's been on this path way before that happened.
Venus Flytrap
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Venus Flytrap »

Reminds me of Scott Weiland's spiral. It wasn't a matter of if but when you heard the news that he died.
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

dmbrocker wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:17 am He's going to end up pulling a Jani, isn't he?
Yup
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
JizzySynatra
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by JizzySynatra »

Steve-O even brought him out on tour recently to get him doing something productive and help him out. Sad to hear.
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

JizzySynatra wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:15 pm Steve-O even brought him out on tour recently to get him doing something productive and help him out. Sad to hear.
Isn't Steve-O one of the executors of Bam's legal orders of business? Along with that weird chick Lima Jevremovic? She iis the founder and CEO of AURA.. which is some kind of rehab program for outta control celebrities... It could be old news though so who knows.. he likes to party.. so let the guy party.. Fukin people who want to control other people's lives because they are making money off of them and don't want the gravy train to stop.. no wonder he takes off for weeks at a time..
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!

Post by Bair Hand »

Can't understand why Knoxville wants nothing to do with this asshat.
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

Kinda funny. I can hit that place with a rock from my house. Cops are pretty bored around here. They'll arrest you for jaywalking.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

What's wrong with public intoxication? I was in Dallas for biz all day on Wednesday. Drank tons. Walked around a ton. I was in public and absolutely intoxicated.
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

JizzySynatra wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:15 pm Steve-O even brought him out on tour recently to get him doing something productive and help him out. Sad to hear.
That Bams still drunk, or that Steve-Os still touring?
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:14 am What's wrong with public intoxication? I was in Dallas for biz all day on Wednesday. Drank tons. Walked around a ton. I was in public and absolutely intoxicated.
If you tried to hit Bams level of intoxication, your liver would tell you to fuck off and die.
ImageImage
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Sadly, he may die soon.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by tym »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:14 am What's wrong with public intoxication? I was in Dallas for biz all day on Wednesday. Drank tons. Walked around a ton. I was in public and absolutely intoxicated.
They dont care if your drunk or high, its when you start being a Drunk or High asshole is when they start to care. So really, they should call it, public intoxication while being an asshole, or they think you are gonna get in a car and drive. Then again, getting in a car while drunk, that falls under the Drunk Asshole rule.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Congrats on bragging about this...

I find it pathetic when I see people posting non-stop with drink in hand, drink on table, at a bar, and the obligatory "I was SO wasted last night" posts...

But... when they're in the hospital with their organs failing, as they lay there in a gown... we're supposed to feel sorry for them? Um... No.

Then of course there will be the Go Fund Me started by their BFF or family, to help pay for the medical costs or their funeral. Also a No!

$tEvil
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:22 am I’ll take him in my 2023 death pool.
Honestly thought he would've been dead a few years ago. This may be the year. It's coming soon. Can't see him getting clean. Phil should have beat his ass many,many times.
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:08 am
Congrats on bragging about this...

I find it pathetic when I see people posting non-stop with drink in hand, drink on table, at a bar, and the obligatory "I was SO wasted last night" posts...

But... when they're in the hospital with their organs failing, as they lay there in a gown... we're supposed to feel sorry for them? Um... No.

Then of course there will be the Go Fund Me started by their BFF or family, to help pay for the medical costs or their funeral. Also a No!

$tEvil
Imagine getting burned by The CEO while trying to seem cool lmfao.
RockSkar wrote:
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

tym wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:55 am
They dont care if your drunk or high, its when you start being a Drunk or High asshole is when they start to care. So really, they should call it, public intoxication while being an asshole, or they think you are gonna get in a car and drive. Then again, getting in a car while drunk, that falls under the Drunk Asshole rule.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.