What's your favourite brand of Beer?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

aznsquirt
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: What's your favourite brand of Beer?

Post by aznsquirt »

That's the problem with trying to re-write history in the same thread, anyone can go back and read what actually happened. Like how I made three posts on the subject and gave him every chance to stick to the subject matter before making any mention of my credentials.

Backtrack mode has begun.
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

aznsquirt wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:56 pm
bigmakoshark wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:49 pm Only arrogant ass is you :D All I posted was that I suggested Warsteiner as a good beer. YOU decided to go on an unnecessary tangent about how
you're an 'expert' on the making of beer like you were Mufasa king of the fucking jungle.
Why aren't you taking my offer? Did your "friend at Budweiser" stop replying to your texts or something? Comeon man, free money AND you get to prove me wrong in front of everyone? What could be better?
But, but, but, you told everyone you weren't 'answering me' anymore? But here you are as your over inflated ego couldn't let it go?
What happened? Did another blood vessel burst in your stuck up brain again thinking about me? Its obvious I live in your head. :D
I'm not the one who has to prove anything. You are the one that is obsessive/compulsive about it. Lets play devil's advocate here and just say you do know more than me or the average person about beer? So the fuck what? I never went on little girl tangents like you have spewing the same shit over and over again
to the point of annoying this board. I don't feel the need to validate myself like you do :D I've met many people like you. They can never let anything go because their pea brains insist on 'being right' all the time to the point where it consumes them 24 hours a day. You sit and fester while rubbing your hands together like Renfeld 'Ohhh, ohhhh! I have to think of a good comeback to put this guy in his place? My ego is so fragile being bullied my entire life, I just can't help myself''.
Its sad really. Very sad to watch someone become so obsessed that they take over an entire thread of something so infinitesimal to normal people. And, just over beer comments? :D :D :D You say 'Oh, you've posted more than me?" Yet, you hang on my every response like a cop wanting an ID? I'm busy during the day and that's why I don't answer when you want. Unlike yourself, I have a life outside of this Sludge message board. But, please keep posting making an ass out of yourself to keep trying to make your imaginary point. I find your childish rhetoric very entertaining. :D I'm sure others here laugh at you as well :D Please continue with the free comedy gold. You're becoming legendary. :D
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

aznsquirt wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:27 am That's the problem with trying to re-write history in the same thread, anyone can go back and read what actually happened. Like how I made three posts on the subject and gave him every chance to stick to the subject matter before making any mention of my credentials.

Backtrack mode has begun.
:D Hard at 'gave me a chance'. Ok mom,I didn't know it was a competition, :D :D :D
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:02 pm This rebuke would carry more sting if you weren't writing butthurt essays yourself.
Mine are hardly as long or as annoying as his childish ones are.
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

daveg wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:13 pm All you beer weirdos should relax. It's just beer, no one cares
Exactly! But he insists on his juvenile diatribes to attempt to 'put me in my place' in his head.
Over 'beer?" Fucking 'beer". :D
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

aznsquirt wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:20 pm
daveg wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:13 pm All you beer weirdos should relax. It's just beer, no one cares
Okay, so apparently nobody should care about how to beer works, but somehow a well-brewed beer should magically appear in front of your face. Makes tons of sense, got it.
You're the only one obsessing about it. :D
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Yes, 5 posts in a row filled with nothing but insults starting off with a big unreadable wall of AIDS is a surefire way to portray me as the childish, obsessed one.

All you had to do was listen to my explanation and learn something. But instead, you dug your heels in, attacked me and my credibility and got buttfucked. The time for backtracking was about 4 pages ago, my dude.

Again, your continual avoidance of my offer is proof that you lied through your fucking teeth. It's not even about beer at this point, you're an arrogant, lying piece of trash, and I'm more than happy to keep exposing you as such.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Bigmakoshark:
bigmakoshark wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:35 pm Warsteiner. Real imported German beer from Germany.
They don't put any BS in it like American beers. So, you don't get a seething hangover.
All other beer with the exception of a few is piss water to me.
bigmakoshark wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:23 am Your tastebuds are dead, :D . If you knew anything about real beer
you would know that Germany has beer purity laws that exclude them from adding any crap to the garbage you probably drink.
Get back to me after you do more research. :D
bigmakoshark wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 6:01 pm Blah, blah, blah. I've been to Germany and have relatives there. As usual, you don't know what you are talking about. You didn't even know what German beer purity law was? The only horseshit is you :D
bigmakoshark wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:25 am Take a trip to Germany and figure it out. You're full of shit and know nothing. Its been entertaining.
But, my friend who worked at Budweiser in the huge plant in Newark, NJ as a brewer says you don't know wtf you are talking about.
Typical of your self inflated ilk.
bigmakoshark wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:50 pm Again, you know Jack shit. I was busy with real life and not connected to Sludge with an umbilical cord like you are.
Have fun with your continuing denial. All talk, no substance. C ya!

Bigmakoshark 3 pages later nursing a sore asshole:

bigmakoshark wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:49 pm All I posted was that I suggested Warsteiner as a good beer. YOU decided to go on an unnecessary tangent about how
you're an 'expert' on the making of beer like you were Mufasa king of the fucking jungle.
bigmakoshark wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:31 am I'm not the one who has to prove anything. You are the one that is obsessive/compulsive about it. Lets play devil's advocate here and just say you do know more than me or the average person about beer? So the fuck what? I never went on little girl tangents like you have spewing the same shit over and over again
lmfaoooooooooooooo

in b4 "omg you're so obssessed you took the time to point out how full of shit I am! i'm living rent free! I win!!"
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

AlexVonHaig wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:56 am What a bunch of wankers. Anyone who is anyone knows that the best German beer is Löwenbräu
Right? I think that translates to something like brew of the lion? How could that be bad??
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
EuroJR
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by EuroJR »

Chinese rise beer rules
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

None!

Beer is stupid...

$tEvil
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

STOP THIS UNIBROUE DON DE DIEU FROM ENTERING MY MOUTH
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

aznsquirt wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:29 pm STOP THIS UNIBROUE DON DE DIEU FROM ENTERING MY MOUTH
Definitely prefer it to their Fin du Monde. I did a blind taste test, just be sure I didn't "prefer" DDD simply because I can't get it around here and I'm a bit of a contrarian. Nope, not just my contrarian streak, my mouth prefers the one I can't get locally :lol:
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

DiamondDog wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:49 am
aznsquirt wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:29 pm STOP THIS UNIBROUE DON DE DIEU FROM ENTERING MY MOUTH
Definitely prefer it to their Fin du Monde. I did a blind taste test, just be sure I didn't "prefer" DDD simply because I can't get it around here and I'm a bit of a contrarian. Nope, not just my contrarian streak, my mouth prefers the one I can't get locally :lol:
Haha. I haven't had La Fin in ages, but I think I'd prefer it between the two. I always err on the cleaner, more delicate side with anything (like that Golden Strong I posted earlier in this thread).

It was good, but freshness is always such an issue, especially buying stuff at BevMo.

Side note: Just picked up some Firestone Pivo Pils at my local Grocery Outlet for a ridiculously good price. It's an absolutely phenomenal beer that went from being available everywhere to basically getting its entire market share undercut by local craft beer. The sad irony is that its really one of the first american craft examples of what everybody calls an "Italian Pilsner" now, and is better than 95% of the ones at your local hip craft brewery. It's a shame, but I'm not complaining about the $9 6-pack I just bought.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

My wife just picked up a BreweryX/Taruntula Hill collab called 'Inhale X-Hill' at Trader Joes, the date code is 6/14 (two weeks old, amazing find)

It's nice and balanced for a West Coast IPA, very smooth and tasty. Price is right too!!
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Not to be late to the party, but my great grandfathers neighbor was from Germany (Alsace-Lorraine so France now) and he had what most, at the time considered the best lager recipe and brewing method known to man. He brewed it and became a big player, but at the time, without modern refrigeration, being big meant just big locally. Along came refrigeration and he didn't have the resources to expand. Many of the bigger players of the time, competed to buy him out and take his recipe to into mass production and distribution throughout the US. He tried to holdout but the money was just too big. We all know the story from there. The big guys changed the process to make it cheaper and the quality declined and in the end the beer faded away. I still have a few steel cans of the beer in my garage, rusting away, just like the brand did.
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

aznsquirt wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:02 am Yes, 5 posts in a row filled with nothing but insults starting off with a big unreadable wall of AIDS is a surefire way to portray me as the childish, obsessed one.

All you had to do was listen to my explanation and learn something. But instead, you dug your heels in, attacked me and my credibility and got buttfucked. The time for backtracking was about 4 pages ago, my dude.

Again, your continual avoidance of my offer is proof that you lied through your fucking teeth. It's not even about beer at this point, you're an arrogant, lying piece of trash, and I'm more than happy to keep exposing you as such.
Yup, hypocrite with his 'I won't answer you anymore' nonsense.
Who's the 'liar' now? :D :D :D
Lets recap shall we? You posted that I made 5 posts? How many have you made? Go count them? Credibility? Nah, I just didn't like your elitist manner from jump.
You have a major attitude problem. That's all it ever was. Again, you insist on portraying your self as the 'king of everything beer'. Good for you. You want a cookie? Learn something? Exactly what did I need to learn? Shit that anyone can find on Google? I posted a link to a test done with many individuals who got different effects from hangovers that you tried to refute. Interesting that you ignored that little tidbit. I totally owned you with that one, :D Lying? I lied about nothing. I posted what others have told me with their beer experience given to me. Big fucking deal? The only thing exposed is that you are an obsessive/compulsive jerkoff with a big head with too much to say.
Offer? I don't take offers from arrogant posers with big egos. Tell us? How come you posted that you were done answering me but keep coming back for more floggings? Why do you keep ignoring that? Your a child with a big mouth who was probably abused as a child. A bully type who hates the world. Its sad really. I even mentioned that you may be right with your knowledge. But, you still insist on being an asshole. Have a nice day and go fuck yourself as its obvious nobody else would want your condescending ass. Maybe I'll come back in a few days to laugh at you some more. I'm sure I probably will as you won't be able to resist after you lied about not answering anymore of my posts. I find you mildly entertaining with your obsession with me. I'm flattered that you take up so much of your time on here trying to continually 'get back at me'. Sad, very very sad. But like a car wreck, everyone wants keep coming back to look to see what a fool you keep making of yourself. Again, you are nothing more than blah, blah, blah.
In conclusion, seek help for your affliction. Its not healthy to obsess over something so insignificant with your time.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

bigmakoshark wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:09 am Offer? I don't take offers from arrogant posers with big egos.
Really? You'll post wall of AIDS after wall of AIDS foaming at the mouth towards me, but you don't want to take my money, embarrass me, and prove that I'm an "arrogant poser" in front of everyone?

That's the beauty. of an offer like that, it cuts to the chase and you find out quickly who actually believes what they say and who's lying through their fucking teeth. And it's very clear who's who, here.

What's your price? $1000? $5000? There has to be a number where it's worth your time to exchange a few texts with your "Brewer friend from Budweiser", get him on the phone with me and then cash in, right?

All of your lies and bullshit are right there for everyone to see, and no amount of walls of history re-writing are going to change that.

And yes, I said I wasn't going to reply to you anymore unless it's about my offer, and I haven't 100% stuck to that. You got me. Take the W, do your victory lap.

But yeah, I'll do my best to stop replying unless it's about my offer. Anything else is just laughing at your flailage, now.

See what I just did there? I copped to something, like an honest, rational adult. Now, either take my offer, or cop to the half dozen things you either talked out of your ass about or outright lied about, and we'll call it even.
Last edited by aznsquirt on Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigmakoshark

Post by bigmakoshark »

aznsquirt wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:04 am
bigmakoshark wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:09 am Offer? I don't take offers from arrogant posers with big egos.
Really? You'll post wall of AIDS after wall of AIDS foaming at the mouth towards me, but you don't want to take my money, embarrass me, and prove that I'm an "arrogant poser" in front of everyone?

That's the beauty. of an offer like that, it cuts to the chase and you find out quickly who actually believes what they say and who's lying through their fucking teeth. And it's very clear who's who, here.

What's your price? $1000? $5000? There has to be a number where it's worth your time to exchange a few texts with your "Brewer friend from Budweiser", get him on the phone with me and then cash in, right?

All of your lies and bullshit are right there for everyone to see, and no amount of walls of history re-writing are going to change that.

And yes, I said I wasn't going to reply to you anymore unless it was about my offer, and I haven't 100% stuck to that. You got me. Take the W, do your victory lap.

But yeah, I'll do my best to stop replying unless you want to discuss my offer. Anything else is just laughing at your flailage, now.

See what I just did there? I copped to something, like an honest, rational adult. Now, either take my offer, or cop to the half dozen things you either talked out of your ass about or outright lied about, and we'll call it even.
Thank you for capitulating. I don't need you charity money. I'm a successful business person. By your lying you have proven you can't be trusted. Why would I want to have anything to do with money with you after that? You most likely would welch out and disappear. No thanks. I see you still ignore the link with the proof of hangovers study with different alcohol consumption of beers refuting in your words 'scientific facts'? :D Face it, you were proven wrong with that link yet you still spout your nonsense. You hang on my every word like an ugly school girl who had some passing attention from the star quarterback, yet blames everyone else for their homeliness and can't get a date. Let me reiterate, the only one with verbal diarrhea is yourself. You are so desperate to be accepted in here and to be right you've become obsessed with it. You say the same thing over, and over, and over. You're like a parakeet in a cage begging for treats. Don't you get tired of yourself repeating the same garbage? No less the embarrassment to you from it? Christ you are tedious. Like a little petulant child who didn't get his way? My advice is to find something else to occupy your timer with. Or, do you always focus in like a person with autism? I think we're done here and I've done enough schooling for you for the day. As a matter of fact, to spare this board anymore of your drivel, I'm not going to respond anymore. I schooled you well, embarrassed the shit out of you, and played you like a lute at a festival of idiot savants. Except, I won't lie about it like you have. I'm done here and I consider this topic now closed. Make sure you come back with more inane comments while talking to yourself. What a sad little loser you are. You = "Ahurt, I simply must have the last word. Ahurt, watch me get him mommy!"
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

What an absolute sociopathic nutbag, ahaha. How about I add a trip to Germany to my offer? Take my money, and on top of it I'll send you to Germany (within a budget of say, $2500).

In the time it takes for you to post one of your walls of delusional word vomit, you could go to Germany on my dime, go to Warsteiner and drink your favorite beer at the source, while laughing at how hard you "schooled" me.

Warsteiner is pretty close to Cologne/Dortmund/Dusseldorf. I have an acquaintance who works for Zum Schlussel in Dusseldorf. If you'd like I can see if he'll give you a private tour of the brewery. You can see first hand how they brew beer, while laughing about how clueless I am. Hopefully you can take some notes for me.

All you have to do is stand behind your words, prove that I'm a "liar" and a "poser", and the trip is yours, with some spending money to boot.

What could possibly be stopping you from taking my offer? Other than knowing deep down that you're a lying, bullshitting sack of trash, of course.

Also, stop this Mikkellar Windy Hill from entering my mouth.
Cuban Defector
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by Cuban Defector »

Famosa es muy deliciosa!
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:56 am Bud Light.
Of course.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ImageImage
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Been enjoying Genny Ruby Red Kolsch is summer!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
tooth
Recording Debut Album

Post by tooth »

I had a couple Peroni's last night, 11.2 oz bottles. Solid, green bottle import.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Enjoying a Weltenberger Doppelbock, never had it before, pretty good.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Newcastle Brown Ale
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

Mostly Coors Light lately. A Modelo Oro tonight.