LA Guns Day off Grilling

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

LA Guns Day off Grilling

Post by MattleyCrue »

Looks like the fellas are enjoying a nice day off building a fire and grilling some burgers today 👍
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: LA Guns Day off Grilling

Post by LAglamrocker »

Venue is huge..the cabin holds 5 sold-out at 8
Ace Von Johnson must be tired- he had to prepare the food, cook it- shop for it and serve it

How many times did Ace have to grill Phil’s burger before he got it correct?

Ace got last burger no more more mustard ketchup relish :cry: - plenty of shredded lettuce :lol: (Ace wins)
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Ace tried to pick up on the only chick there (missing a tooth btw) but she blew him off after noticing multiple bits of lettuce shreds with bits of ketchup and mayo on them stuck to his jeans..
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
TorienRoxxGang

Post by TorienRoxxGang »

The post on Facebook with Phil loading the wood for the fire were almost as good as the spoon pictures. I mean damn dude take your fucking dirty smelly wet wig off. Phil was so cool in the 80’s, but damn how far he has fallen. They have no bus and have to hang around someone named Ace Von Johnson at a KOA. Ughh if this reunion is the grandest LA Guns thing ever in their history thenone thing it’s not doing is making much money. Which five got the cabin?

Where are the groupies? I mean back in the day groupies brought the pussy, drugs, gifts, clothes etc…… Can you ever see the diva Orianthi touring like this?
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

How much money can they possibly make touring like this?
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

TorienRoxxGang wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:43 pm Where are the groupies? I mean back in the day groupies brought the pussy, drugs, gifts, clothes etc…… Can you ever see the diva Orianthi touring like this?
These guys are in their 60s, right? Hard lived 60s at that. There are no groupies. Just 50+ year old glory days (male) fans.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
superglide88
Headlining Clubs

Post by superglide88 »

Where is Orianthi?
She in the van slicing onions for the burgerfest?
Stonebreed guy deliver them the meat?
Vandermint wrote:At best, KISS is Alice Cooper for dumb people
eddie lee roth wrote:myself and members of my family could use some help but I'm supposed to help some fucker in a banana suit first.
Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit :!: