Paul Stanley can’t even talk anymore

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nibbler
Forming a Band

Paul Stanley can’t even talk anymore

Post by Nibbler »

Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Paul Stanley can’t even talk anymore

Post by Zabooka »

How soon before they start using backing tracks for the in between banter?
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

I remember hearing his speaking voice crack like this at least a decade ago. I think “Heaven’s On Fire” from Japan, ~2013. ‘We neeeed [crack] you to help [crack] us on this one!’

So many on here and elsewhere want to compare what happened with Paul’s voice to Axl or DLR or other singers who are past their prime. Apples and oranges imo. When these other aging singers go to talk, sound comes out. Paul’s in a special league of shot.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

He's a very articulate individual. :wink:
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

There is no single entertainer who has gone in my estimation from being a fucking god to someone I despise with a white hot passion like Paul Stanley.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

It's so funny, how Paul can't talk anymore.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
EvilRockPosh
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by EvilRockPosh »

When I saw them last week I couldn't stop laughing at how much Paul's inbetween songs chat sounded like a racist impression of a Louisiana Black man. He's lost his fucking mind.
Nunose wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:59 am Goddamn this shit is exhausting...and people still believe his shit.

You can tell all the people who have been bought and paid for by big pharma

Kiss
Metal Sludge
etc..
Nibbler
Forming a Band

Post by Nibbler »

EvilRockPosh wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:29 pm When I saw them last week I couldn't stop laughing at how much Paul's inbetween songs chat sounded like a racist impression of a Louisiana Black man. He's lost his fucking mind.
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:29 pm There is no single entertainer who has gone in my estimation from being a fucking god to someone I despise with a white hot passion like Paul Stanley.
He was always my least favorite member, so I never considered him a god but agree 1,000% with the rest. I fucking can't stand that hypocritical douchebag and get way too much pleasure in seeing him croak his way through life.
LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Newsted's FU Money
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Newsted's FU Money »

kreamygoodness wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:42 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:29 pm There is no single entertainer who has gone in my estimation from being a fucking god to someone I despise with a white hot passion like Paul Stanley.
He was always my least favorite member, so I never considered him a god but agree 1,000% with the rest. I fucking can't stand that hypocritical douchebag and get way too much pleasure in seeing him croak his way through life.
I know nothing about you, but I can guarantee that you are happier than Paul Stanley ever will be. For a start, I'll guess you aren't closeted and actually have a friend or two. You won't die bitter, exiting a world where Gene Simmons is a household name and yours isn't.
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

Newsted's FU Money wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:54 pm
kreamygoodness wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:42 pm
I know nothing about you, but I can guarantee that you are happier than Paul Stanley ever will be. For a start, I'll guess you aren't closeted and actually have a friend or two. You won't die bitter, exiting a world where Gene Simmons is a household name and yours isn't.
LOL, this is so spot on.
After reading Paul's books it was astounding how bitter and petty someone who achieved so much could be.
And yes, he will never have the name recognition Simmons does and it must be killing him.
Nibbler
Forming a Band

Post by Nibbler »

Yeah I think the only nice thing he said about anyone in his book was that GNR were fabulous, and he was just saying that so he didn’t appear jealous.

Everyone who was ever in KISS, his family, Aucoin, Bogart, his ex wife, we only heard negative things about them.
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:42 pm It's so funny, how Paul can't talk anymore.
He has screamed between songs for something like three decades now.
Still, this was sad. Did he ever have to urge fans to stand up before?

Oh, wait.... the fans are probably of retirement age now and can't physically stand up for two hours.
El Vampiro Blanco
Headlining Clubs

Post by El Vampiro Blanco »

Nibbler wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:25 am Yeah I think the only nice thing he said about anyone in his book was that GNR were fabulous, and he was just saying that so he didn’t appear jealous.

Everyone who was ever in KISS, his family, Aucoin, Bogart, his ex wife, we only heard negative things about them.
He couldn't even resist a swipe at GNR saying how he hung up the phone when Slash asked him to borrow a guitar for a recording session, because GNR said something negative about Kiss in an interview...
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Pretty funny video clip. KISS has become everything they used to criticize.
jens
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by jens »

The autobiography did it for me. If it's clear you're a total prick from your own (/ghostwritten) book, it must be really bad.