PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fem-bot?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fem-bot?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I AM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT...

That even as a Grown Man, at 57, 6' tall, rocking about 210 pounds of bad-@ssery... I sometimes SIT DOWN to PEE!

Especially at 3:30am, when I am tired and my bladder is yelling at me to go empty it, before I pee the bed!

I once fell in the middle of the night, like Joe Biden, and woke up on the floor covered in my own Pee... so now I sit down. Lol

Sometimes I sit down mid-day as well... especially when returning texts or surfing social media looking for posts that annoy me!

Then I log on an try to make people more mad at me than they already are...

Well... which guys out there have the Ball Bag to admit they sit down to pee?

Ready, Set, Go!

$tEvil 😉
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo

Re: PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fembot?

Post by Mojo »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:14 pm Especially at 3:30am, when I am tired and my bladder is yelling at me to go empty it, before I pee the bed!
I'll often sit in the middle of the night, as usually I've got morning wood. Less chance of mess.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fem-bot?

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Yeah sure, for all the reasons stated.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Stinky McFister
Recording Debut Album

Re: PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fem-bot?

Post by Stinky McFister »

Have for years. So much easier and cleaner. Especially at night. I'm sure I'll see the ridicule on here :roll:
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by kingbrian74 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:14 pm I AM NOT ASHAMED TO ADMIT...

That even as a Grown Man, at 57, 6' tall, rocking about 210 pounds of bad-@ssery... I sometimes SIT DOWN to PEE!

Especially at 3:30am, when I am tired and my bladder is yelling at me to go empty it, before I pee the bed!

I once fell in the middle of the night, like Joe Biden, and woke up on the floor covered in my own Pee... so now I sit down. Lol

Sometimes I sit down mid-day as well... especially when returning texts or surfing social media looking for posts that annoy me!

Then I log on an try to make people more mad at me than they already are...

Well... which guys out there have the Ball Bag to admit they sit down to pee?

Ready, Set, Go!

$tEvil 😉
HOW did you fall? Was it while walking to the bathroom….or did you randomly fall while peeing?
poserboy71
Recording Debut Album

Post by poserboy71 »

I have been sitting down for as long as I can remember...this is especially true when you own a home.
I still have mighty pressure in my hose and don't need to wash any splash from surrounding areas.
It's cleaner plus I don't understand how it is considered unmanly to do so.

I do enjoy watering the lawn though.
Sometimes, in the middle of the night when going to the mailbox, I exert my dominance as King of my neighborhood and stand in the middle of my street, dick out and pissing like a Roman statue/fountain.

But inside my castle...
SIT , MOTHERFUCKER !
Masturbation is not an option, IT'S A PREFERENCE
Deege
Headlining Clubs

Post by Deege »

i do all the time. I mean, if I'm in a hurry and only have to piss really quick in a public place, I'll use the urinal. But sometimes at work I might want to kill time and use my phone, or at home sometimes I'll sit down really fast...it's just easier than worrying about pissing on the seat lol
http://www.FuzzRecordingStudio.com
Affordable Multitrack Recording (Ohio)
http://www.SDMFworldwide.com
The Official Black Label Society Fan-Site
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

poserboy71 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:19 pm I have been sitting down for as long as I can remember...this is especially true when you own a home.
I still have mighty pressure in my hose and don't need to wash any splash from surrounding areas.
It's cleaner plus I don't understand how it is considered unmanly to do so.

I do enjoy watering the lawn though.
Sometimes, in the middle of the night when going to the mailbox, I exert my dominance as King of my neighborhood and stand in the middle of my street, dick out and pissing like a Roman statue/fountain.

But inside my castle...
SIT , MOTHERFUCKER !
Same here
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I sit down whenever the opportunity presents itself.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Sitting at home, standing in public at the urinal except when pooping. It's a whole lot easier to sit as I get older.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:26 pm standing in public at the urinal except when pooping.
So you sit in public at the urinal while you're pooping?
Image Image
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:35 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:26 pm standing in public at the urinal except when pooping.
So you sit in public at the urinal while you're pooping?
No. I should have edited that to mean I use the stalls instead of the urinal when I need to poop. Though I'm guessing you knew I meant that.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

You shit in urinals. It's fine. Urinal Shitter.
Image Image
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Mojo wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:59 pm You shit in urinals. It's fine. Urinal Shitter.
Okay, you caught me. It's only because your mouth wasn't available.
Ozzy Stradlin

Post by Ozzy Stradlin »

If I have my bed clothes on, I’m sitting down to pee. In my regular clothes, I stand up.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:03 pm Okay, you caught me. It's only because your mouth wasn't available.
Good thing, too. With the constant deluge of fast food you eat, I'm sure just walking by that urinal would knock me out.
Image Image
TeslaFan
Recording Debut Album

Post by TeslaFan »

I sit and have for years. Way the Fukk more sanitary. Your stinky piss isn’t all over the bathroom floor and splattered on your shitter. As I get older pissing is becoming way more frequent. I find if I sit down read and relax for a few minutes, I can actually empty my bladder. It might not be a real macho way to go but it effective.
Just a regular guy who likes Metal
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

what the fack?? hell no I don't sit down, I like the angle of my dangle from up above. I'm a trained sharpshooter with my urine stream, I can hit it in the dark with no lights, I just bump the toilet with my shin and I'm good to go.

Not one person is a stander upper? You guys wear dresses and recently switched to bud light too??
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:03 pm
Mojo wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:59 pm You shit in urinals. It's fine. Urinal Shitter.
Look at our little dmb getting all spicy! Proud of you son...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Funny... the world is SO sensitive...

I posted this on my FB today too... and already got some inbox message about how my post is NOT FUNNY!

I guess this guy had a stroke, and now he has to sit when he pees, so my post which I guess was a bit fun, or goofy has upset him. :roll:

"""""Not funny as fuck dude I just had a stroke about a year ago. I am 56 years old and even before that I started to sit down to pee in the middle of the night just much easier. I also fell forward. Fucked my head up.""""""" -- Jackass on FB

I also see Poserboy71 writing: """""""plus I don't understand how it is considered unmanly to do so.""""""""

Ummm... because it is... fair?

I think 98% of us men on the planet would for sure make a joke about sitting down to pee... because, well, it is unmanly.

I recall Bloodhound Gang writing about in the lyrics to their song "Why's Everybody Always Picking on Me?"

"""""""""""'Cause you run like a girl and sit down to pee
But why's everbody always pickin' on me?"""""""""""""""

There is literally nothing you can do or say, that someone somewhere won't somehow be offended by.

$tEvil
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:59 pm You shit in urinals.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

:D :D :D
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Whatever Happened To…
Headlining Clubs

Post by Whatever Happened To… »

PEEING SITTING DOWN should be the next TUFF album title. Amazing.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: PEEING SITTING DOWN ... How many Guys on here, Sit down when they go Pee? Or am I the only Fembot?

Post by DiamondDog »

Mojo wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:16 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:14 pm Especially at 3:30am, when I am tired and my bladder is yelling at me to go empty it, before I pee the bed!
I'll often sit in the middle of the night, as usually I've got morning wood. Less chance of mess.
At night also, but more because I don't want to turn on a light and wake myself fully.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Nobodyspecial
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by Nobodyspecial »

I do it all the time, no big deal.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:45 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:03 pm
Look at our little dmb getting all spicy! Proud of you son...
Could’ve also gone with his mom but I’m not exactly into sloppy seconds.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

sometimes, usually if im not sure if I have to also shit or its a fart :lol:

So, if you sit while peeing, do you shit while standing? :shock:
The power of Sludge compels you.
whiteowl yesterday

Post by whiteowl yesterday »

i don't sit down when i pee but i do wipe my penis off with toilet paper after i pee.top that.
"artist formerly known as midnighttoker"
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Middle of the night and first thing in the morning, always sit. I'm not turning the lights on. Half the time, I don't even open my eyes. The only other time is if I'm taking a dump.

I know of guys that go to take a dump, piss standing up, then turn around to take a dump. You can see foot direction in the stalls. Or back in college, none of the stalls had doors bc they'd get ripped off the hinges if they did.
woblinweebles

Post by woblinweebles »

Back in the early 90s, a bunch of my friends and I drove out to Phoenix from New Mexico for the second Lollapalooza. The venue would let you in with water bottles if they weren't open, so we stopped at the Walgreens nearby to get some water bottles. A couple of us had long hair and as we were leaving, an older guy was going in and he didn't like the way we looked and yelled "Sissies, bunch of long haired sissies! I bet you squat when you pee!" We thought it was hilarious.

Can't speak for the other guys, but the old man was wrong, I don't generally squat when I pee.