Any CrueFest reports yet?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Any CrueFest reports yet?

Post by LAglamrocker »

How was “Hollywood Crue” 2:30pm set?
Doors at 3pm
Anyone buy 5$ Vains Of Jenna keychain yet?
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
HueyRamone

Re: Any CrueFest reports yet?

Post by HueyRamone »

Cruefest? Wasnt that the tour with Godsmakk and Crue and Nikki got in a war of words with godsmack guy? What does that have to do with anything in 2023?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

WALNUT CREEK CRUE!!
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I’ll be at Tim SkoldFest tomorrow night around 9pm
Hopefully they booked an all girl Pantera tribute
Excited about hot chocolate across at gas station. Summertime is best time for this
cinman1802000
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by cinman1802000 »

Had a group of friends fly out from Indianapolis for Cruefest. Indianapolis-based band Felony played the 7pm slot.
Great group of guys, these days all professionals working in different fields. Spread out across the country they still reunite for the occasional show.
They were a pretty big draw in the early 90's.

Felony- Heist in Helltown
https://youtu.be/Sa0kGCioQ3w
"If everything is under control, you're not going fast enough."
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

7pm for 6 people that’s awesome Go Pacers
Hot chocolate sales across street at 7pm- 14 cups sold

Hot ChocolateFest#RideTheStorm
Spongie
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Spongie »

One of us is having a stroke.
KosmoKramer
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by KosmoKramer »

Did BERDOO open? He invented CrueFest right?
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Did the blind guy and homeless guy show up to heckle Tuff?
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Tim SkoldFest was awesome..an acoustic version of Living Without You!!!!!
That video should have went #1!

TrixterFest soon! Acoustic!!
toofastone
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by toofastone »

I was there. I had a great time! Good looking girls, cold drinks, rock n roll and mayhem.

A few cool stories too.

While one band was on stage an officer showed up with an arrest warrant for one of the musicians who happened to be on stage. I told the officer the only warrant getting is a band! The officer was actually pretty cool. No arrests were made.

A mother brought her under 21 daughter. Within minutes of getting in, they were thrown out by the Whiskeys security. The daughter managed to pick up a beer and start drinking. Now she can tell her friends she has been thrown out of the world famous Whiskey A Go-Go.
Lets Rock
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

I was there..believable
I had a great time! “Great” I doubt that
Good looking girls..sure :lol: “hottest” were wearing Vains Of Jenna shirts just bought upstairs
Cold drinks- ok that’s true. Clearly hot chocolate event
Rock N Roll- last band perhaps- Motley Priest singer out of hibernation is a plus and a stud
Mayhem.. :lol: sure

“Story” one.. Earl Skakel wrote that years ago
“Story” 2… even Tim Skold doesn’t believe that
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:45 pm Tim SkoldFest was awesome..an acoustic version of Living Without You!!!!!
That video should have went #1!

TrixterFest soon! Acoustic!!
I heard you were in Fresno recently. Is that true? Babylon AD will come this Saturday!
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Completely false
I decided to go to Debbie Gibson in Laughlin instead
I still have Fresno Bee photo of Babylon AD Roxy Blue Wildside show at Wilson Theatre. Maybe that’s what your thinking of

I wouldn’t recommend going to Fresno ever again. It seems to be Walnut Creek Crue stop now :cry:
Last edited by LAglamrocker on Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

toofastone wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:44 am I was there. I had a great time! Good looking girls, cold drinks, rock n roll and mayhem.

A few cool stories too.

While one band was on stage an officer showed up with an arrest warrant for one of the musicians who happened to be on stage. I told the officer the only warrant getting is a band! The officer was actually pretty cool. No arrests were made.

A mother brought her under 21 daughter. Within minutes of getting in, they were thrown out by the Whiskeys security. The daughter managed to pick up a beer and start drinking. Now she can tell her friends she has been thrown out of the world famous Whiskey A Go-Go.

"""""""""""""""""A mother brought her under 21 daughter. Within minutes of getting in, they were thrown out by the Whiskeys security. """"""""""""""""

Not true....

Or are you being funny or sarcastic here?

That's impossible, as the Whisky is ALL AGES and has been for decades, their site even says so... > https://whiskyagogo.com/calendar/faq/

Also... a few fans were there, who were DEF under age, one was with her Dad, and told me she was 16... I see she goes to all kinds of shows on IG, as her parents used to be part of the scene back in the day.

$tEvil
djwill665
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by djwill665 »

Def not tossed for being "underage"...her hand was stamped/wristband given as under 21. Thats how its done.

She MAY have been caught sneaking a beer on camera or by security. That will get you tossed. Especially if warned at the door in advance.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:17 pm Completely false
I decided to go to Debbie Gibson in Laughlin instead
I still have Fresno Bee photo of Babylon AD Roxy Blue Wildside show at Wilson Theatre. Maybe that’s what your thinking of

I wouldn’t recommend going to Fresno ever again. It seems to be Walnut Creek Crue stop now :cry:
I went to see some Christian Thrash bands at the Wilson Theatre in the 90s. Fresno was a hotbed for Christian Thrash/Hardcore.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
toofastone
Lugging equipment around in parent's car

Post by toofastone »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:18 pm
toofastone wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:44 am I was there. I had a great time! Good looking girls, cold drinks, rock n roll and mayhem.

A few cool stories too.

"""""""""""""""""A mother brought her under 21 daughter. Within minutes of getting in, they were thrown out by the Whiskeys security. """"""""""""""""

Not true....

That's impossible, as the Whisky is ALL AGES and has been for decades, their site even says so... > https://whiskyagogo.com/calendar/faq/

Also... a few fans were there, who were DEF under age, one was with her Dad, and told me she was 16... I see she goes to all kinds of shows on IG, as her parents used to be part of the scene back in the day.

$tEvil
I'm serious. The girl walked in with her mom after they got tickets. Not long after getting in, the girl managed to get caught by security drinking a beer. They weren't even inside for 10 minutes . Security threw her and her mom out. I'm the guy that was in the ticket booth when you came out. I know you remember me.

Honestly, when her mom was buying her ticket another person in the booth with me asked if she was under 21. Her mom said yeah. We had to explain that once she was in, she could not leave the venue. Only minors were subject to that ticket rule. The girl got bratty and mad at her mom for telling us she was underage. I don't know how she got the beer, but I can guess her mom gave it to her.
Lets Rock
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

yeah, i dont know why this is hard for people to follow. She got booted for drinking beer, not she got booted for being underage.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

#factsmatter
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

toofastone wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:55 pm
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:18 pm

A few cool stories too.

Not true....

$tEvil
I'm serious. The girl walked in with her mom after they got tickets. Not long after getting in, the girl managed to get caught by security drinking a beer. They weren't even inside for 10 minutes . Security threw her and her mom out. I'm the guy that was in the ticket booth when you came out. I know you remember me.

Honestly, when her mom was buying her ticket another person in the booth with me asked if she was under 21. Her mom said yeah. We had to explain that once she was in, she could not leave the venue. Only minors were subject to that ticket rule. The girl got bratty and mad at her mom for telling us she was underage. I don't know how she got the beer, but I can guess her mom gave it to her.

"""""""""""""""""""the girl managed to get caught by security drinking a beer. """""""""""""""""""""

Okay... well that makes sense... as DJWill noted in his reply.

The Whisky is absolutely ALL AGES and has been forever... but clearly this Mom and her dumb brat kid, broke the rules... so out they went.

$tEvil
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HueyRamone wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:45 pm yeah, i dont know why this is hard for people to follow. She got booted for drinking beer, not she got booted for being underage.
"""""""""""""""""She got booted for drinking beer, """"""""""""""""""""""

My bad... I guess I didn't see this in the OG post... I have failed again... twice in a week... first with the Blind now with underage drinking. :shock:

By the way Huey... nice to meet you... you are a tall drink of water kid... lol.

Also.. I give your Nikki Sixx a 7.5 on a scale of 1-10. Keep is going...

$tEvil