NFL 2023 Season is OVER ... And the NFL Super Bowl Champions are The Kansas City Chiefs!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Re: NFL 2023 ... The FINAL week of the Regular Season is days away... well... ?

Post by AliceManson »

daveg wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:23 am Steelers are another team nobody is gonna want to play.
Holee Sheet, you are a dumbfuck.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

AliceManson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:42 pm
daveg wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:23 am Steelers are another team nobody is gonna want to play.
And why is that? Steelers have improved significantly since deciding to start Rudolph over Pickett. They could definitely be finding their mojo right about now (not to be confused with our own Mojo here).
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:03 pm
AliceManson wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:42 pm
And why is that? Steelers have improved significantly since deciding to start Rudolph over Pickett. They could definitely be finding their mojo right about now (not to be confused with our own Mojo here).
The Steelers beat the Ravens backups, and you think they are Super Bowl bound. Watt is out, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game since 2016. Steelers are 3-6 in the playoffs in the last ten years. Not good stats, they scare nobody. Even if Buffalo have an off day, the Steelers will get slaughtered in the divisional round.
Last edited by AliceManson on Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

You mean to tell me the NFL doesn’t make enough money as is but to watch a playoff game I need to stream it on a app.

Why don’t they go ahead and give a option to either watch the game or watch Taylor Swift in a skybox.

I guess I’m just a old man yelling at a iCloud.

I already do have Peacock but I like to hate.

What say you.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:22 pm Congrats on that Wild Card, CEO! You better hope J-Love can pull off a really strong performance in that first round because no doubt it’ll be against a much higher seeded opponent!
Right... I am super stoked... and even if we don't win it all... if we can beat Dallas on Sunday, that alone will be like a Super Bowl for Green Bay!

I loathe Dallas... and would love nothing more than to see GB hand them their asses on Sunday!

Here are my predictions for round 1.

Green Bay shocks the world and Dallas gets humiliated at home in a close game, but lose in the end.

Philly will choke in Tampa, and Baker Mayfield will torch them!

The Rams will beat Detroit, and all of the Lions bravado will fall flat in their first home playoff game in 30 years.

K.C. will teach Miami a lesson... and Tyreek Hill will have a horrible game, and... be arrested the next day for Domestic Violence or a DUI!

The Bills handle the Steelers easily... 42-6

The Cleveland Browns fall apart in Houston and lose to the Texans late!

Lastly... for all your diehards... check out "Beer Wit Da Brat" a parody of "Bawitdaba" (Kid Rock)... this is more of an NFL mix...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYDavIynH4

------------------------------------------

"Beer-Wit-Da-Brat"

Beer-wit-da-brat, beer wit da brat, tailgating every single Sunday so pass me a brewski
I want a beer...........and a Brat

And this is for the kickoff and the fans of the Pigskin
Beer drinking, brat eating, looking to win
The mayor, the judge, the farmers and teachers
Who sit in the end zone drinking brew in the bleachers (stadium cheers)
In every corner bar East Coast to West
The super crazy fans screaming we are the best
All the trainers, the coaches, the players
The rich in the mansions, poor folks in trailers
The whole Fox crew, Howie, Terry the rest
Hey, thanks for the show but Madden's the best
The old frozen sod fields, the domes & the turf
To the kids who practice punt, pass & kick with a nurf
For the first time fans just checking out football
And old timer types who sat in the ice bowl
Rain & snow, there's wind & sun
Grab a beer n' a brat & high five someone

Chorus:
Beerwitdabrat, beer wit da brat, tailgating every single Sunday so pass me a brewski

For the big foam fingers and the cheerleaders too
Go D-fense hear the cheers from home field
Radios playing, the news at ten
We got the Sunday Night game on ESPN
Tailgate life is the name of the book
Put the meat on the grill, it's the way that we cook
Got an ice cold beer & nachos too
Everyone go deep this plays on two!

(football hike, hut, accents, between breaks, audience & stadium cheers)

Chorus: Beerwitdabrat, beer wit da brats, tailgating every single Sunday so pass me a brewski

(ad libs, etc...)

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYDavIynH4

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ready, Set. Hike!

$tEvil
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: NFL 2023 ... The NFL Post Season Playoffs are days away... who ya got and who is a not?

Post by dmbrocker »

Yeah, good luck against Dak and Dem Boyz, Stevil, ‘cause you just might need every bit of it!

And Pete Carroll out as Seahawks head coach but will remain with the team in an “advisor” role. Very surprising move:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/seahawks-r ... 25802.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: NFL 2023 ... The NFL Post Season Playoffs are days away... who ya got and who is a not?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Bill "The Hoodie" Belichik has parted ways with the New England Patriots!

Where does he go?

The Las Vegas Raiders, Seattle Seahawks or Los Angeles Chargers?

$tEvil
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:51 am Bill "The Hoodie" Belichik has parted ways with the New England Patriots!

Where does he go?

The Las Vegas Raiders, Seattle Seahawks or Los Angeles Chargers?

$tEvil
Wherever he goes, he will probably be like Brady and win a Super Bowl, making Kraft look like a chump.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Some games are streaming on Peacock!
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans
Cleveland 28 - Houston 24
Miami Dolphins at Kansas City Chiefs
Miami 27 - Kansas City 17
Pittsburgh Steelers at Buffalo Bills
Buffalo 21 - Pittsburgh 13
Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys
Dallas 31 - Green Bay 17
Los Angeles Rams at Detroit Lions
L.A. 17 - Detroit 16
Philadelphia Eagles at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay 21 - Philly 20
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Taylor Swift is ruining NFL for fans..the best
Swift Chiefs took down Tua!
NFL shows Taylor more than Mr Swift playing ha ha ha
Swift Super Bowl in Vegas ruining NFL fans day!! Ha ha ha..so f*cking awesome
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:05 am Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans
Don't quit your day job.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
VinnieVincentsVag

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:01 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:05 am Cleveland Browns at Houston Texans
Don't quit your day job.

Cowboys 23 - Packers 17
Rams 21 I Lions 19
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Hopefully NFL has been filling Swift all season at games and after with Mr Swift for..
Swift Road To Super Bowl Vegas! Show it hour before kickoff!

I’m not jealous of NFL Swift at all! Nope
Swift will win Royal Rumble and challenge my Rhea at Main Event of Wrestlemania Sunday and WIN! Taking championship belt everywhere. We love Swift in WWE!!

Rams and Cowboys lose on same day..yippee!
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

Still pissed Bills game got moved to Sunday.

Now I will have to watch it at work tomorrow unless I can pull some move to leave at 330!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:47 pm
Don't quit your day job.

Cowboys 23 - Packers 17
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

Don't quit your day job.

Cowboys 23 - Packers 17
Rams 21 I Lions 19
So Packers and Lions it is.
AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Post by AliceManson »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:06 pm Still pissed Bills game got moved to Sunday.

Now I will have to watch it at work tomorrow unless I can pull some move to leave at 330!
Shouldn't have even needed to be moved. There should be no 7th seed and Buffalo should be on a bye.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Now I know the Cowboys have historically been notorious for melting down in the first round, but this is just plain ridiculous. J-Love lookin’ good right now while Dak is playing like straight up trash.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Packers have chance to put up 70!
Cowboy fans worst and dumbest in the league!

You should follow Skip Bayless on Twitter during the game!
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Does Taylor have a streaming cam on her at all times when she's in the game box?
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Patrick Mahomes wife on IG last post is so CUTE!
The last photo! NFL worst nightmare :lol:

❤️ Twinning and Winning ❤️ ha ha
VinnieVincentsVag

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:23 pm

Don't quit your day job.

Cowboys 23 - Packers 17
🤣
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:21 pm
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:23 pm

Cowboys 23 - Packers 17
🤣
I’m loving this big time.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Going take big 4th but 70 can still happen!
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Belichick countdown to Dallas on now!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

I'm fairly certain the Rams made a mistake punting on that last L.A. offensive drive. Sure, it was 14 yards to get that 1st down, but they really didn't have much time to try for a four-and-out. Terrible clock management, and it feels like Stafford and Co. just gave up there at the end. Oh well, congrats, Detroit.
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I agree I would have went for it too. We are talking around 4.5 min left. With one timeout I would have went for it as well. Entertaining game. Glad the Lions won. Can’t wait til 430PM MONDAY!!!
LAglamrocker wrote:
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

1/2 LA sad Cowboys lost
other 1/2 sad Rams lost 🤣

I’m just happy for Lance Eric one more day!
More BBQ More groupies..more more more#bangtangoAferMTVhitsBoss