NFL 2023 Season is OVER ... And the NFL Super Bowl Champions are The Kansas City Chiefs!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

AliceManson
Headlining Clubs

Re: NFL 2023 ... The NFL Post Season Playoffs are days away... who ya got and who is a not?

Post by AliceManson »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:21 pm
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:23 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:47 pm

Cowboys 23 - Packers 17
🤣
Get your divisional picks in ASAP, so we can get our bets in. You have the ability to call every single game wrong.
EatTheGlass wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:26 am I'd bet my house that Grohl shuts the Foos down now
Nibbler wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:33 pm Looks like Alex has shitcanned the Van Hagar remasters.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: NFL 2023 ... The NFL Post Season Playoffs are days away... who ya got and who is a not?

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

AliceManson wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:05 am
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:21 pm
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:23 pm
🤣
Get your divisional picks in ASAP, so we can get our bets in. You have the ability to call every single game wrong.
Today I have Tampa Bay and Buffalo winning.
Bet accordingly
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Change your bet to Eagles
Everyone wants Tampa to win
Tampa always been my 2nd favorite team
Please think about Bucs fans..they don’t deserve this
Please don’t watch the game that’s bad luck for Bucs fans
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

Who is ready for some BILLS FOOTBALL!

I am! :D
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Had some friends with tickets who drove 5 hours to get there on Fri. Just talked to one of them, and they started drinking yesterday at noon...and haven't stopped yet. Decided to just not sleep. So either it's gonna be really rowdy crowd...or I'm gonna have some friends pass out and freeze to death. Too close to call really.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Bills game is on Hoth!
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

LAglamrocker wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:13 am Bills game is on Hoth!
This made me laugh
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

Heading to the local pub now to catch the game, rooting for the Bills, but in mainly for the weather (hoping for at least a little snow). Their fans seem absolutely nuts!!
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Left work early! Home on couch watching game!! I have my Bills Zubaz on!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
VinnieVincentsVag

MattleyCrue wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:54 pm Left work early! Home on couch watching game!! I have my Bills Zubaz on!
They are about to make me some $$$
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:25 pm
MattleyCrue wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:54 pm Left work early! Home on couch watching game!! I have my Bills Zubaz on!
They are about to make me some $$$
Paging Gaz to....

https://forums.metalsludge.tv/forums/vi ... g#p7753908
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by REO Cokewagon »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:06 pm unless I can pull some move to leave at 330!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

how did u get out of it??!

What did u tell ur boss?!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Congrats, Mattley! Looks like the Bills made that early work dismissal worth it! Allen vs. Mahomes next week should be very interesting...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

REO Cokewagon wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:03 pm

Female problems.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I said I’m going to leave at 4 instead of 7 to watch the Bills and he said sure go ahead! 😃👍🤘🏽
LAglamrocker wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: NFL 2023 ... The FINAL week of the Regular Season is days away... well... ?

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:36 am
dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:22 pm Congrats on that Wild Card, CEO! You better hope J-Love can pull off a really strong performance in that first round because no doubt it’ll be against a much higher seeded opponent!
Right... I am super stoked... and even if we don't win it all... if we can beat Dallas on Sunday, that alone will be like a Super Bowl for Green Bay!

I loathe Dallas... and would love nothing more than to see GB hand them their asses on Sunday!

Here are my predictions for round 1.

Green Bay shocks the world and Dallas gets humiliated at home in a close game, but lose in the end.

Philly will choke in Tampa, and Baker Mayfield will torch them!

The Rams will beat Detroit, and all of the Lions bravado will fall flat in their first home playoff game in 30 years.

K.C. will teach Miami a lesson... and Tyreek Hill will have a horrible game, and... be arrested the next day for Domestic Violence or a DUI!

The Bills handle the Steelers easily... 42-6

The Cleveland Browns fall apart in Houston and lose to the Texans late!

Lastly... for all your diehards... check out "Beer Wit Da Brat" a parody of "Bawitdaba" (Kid Rock)... this is more of an NFL mix...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYDavIynH4

------------------------------------------

"Beer-Wit-Da-Brat"

Beer-wit-da-brat, beer wit da brat, tailgating every single Sunday so pass me a brewski
I want a beer...........and a Brat

And this is for the kickoff and the fans of the Pigskin
Beer drinking, brat eating, looking to win
The mayor, the judge, the farmers and teachers
Who sit in the end zone drinking brew in the bleachers (stadium cheers)
In every corner bar East Coast to West
The super crazy fans screaming we are the best
All the trainers, the coaches, the players
The rich in the mansions, poor folks in trailers
The whole Fox crew, Howie, Terry the rest
Hey, thanks for the show but Madden's the best
The old frozen sod fields, the domes & the turf
To the kids who practice punt, pass & kick with a nurf
For the first time fans just checking out football
And old timer types who sat in the ice bowl
Rain & snow, there's wind & sun
Grab a beer n' a brat & high five someone

Chorus:
Beerwitdabrat, beer wit da brat, tailgating every single Sunday so pass me a brewski

For the big foam fingers and the cheerleaders too
Go D-fense hear the cheers from home field
Radios playing, the news at ten
We got the Sunday Night game on ESPN
Tailgate life is the name of the book
Put the meat on the grill, it's the way that we cook
Got an ice cold beer & nachos too
Everyone go deep this plays on two!

(football hike, hut, accents, between breaks, audience & stadium cheers)

Chorus: Beerwitdabrat, beer wit da brats, tailgating every single Sunday so pass me a brewski

(ad libs, etc...)

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whYDavIynH4

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ready, Set. Hike!

$tEvil

As long as Tampa holds on, I will have gone 5-1 this past weekend.

Thank you, drive thru!

$tEvil :D
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

MattleyCrue wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:57 pm

I said I’m going to leave at 4 instead of 7 to watch the Bills and he said sure go ahead! 😃👍🤘🏽
Remember, Mattley has CLOUT as the #1 Mazda salesman in his entire DISTRICT. His boss bows down when Mattley needs time off or wants to go to a hair metal show.
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
REO Cokewagon

Post by REO Cokewagon »

That's what u think! He baited u and u took the bait.

Tomorrow ur walkin' into a pink slip!! :lol:
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Nate S Axel wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:51 pm

Remember, Mattley has CLOUT as the #1 Mazda salesman in his entire DISTRICT. His boss bows down when Mattley needs time off or wants to go to a hair metal show.
I am going to have to do the same thing and leave early 2 weeks from today to see EXTREME on the 30th!
LAglamrocker wrote:
VinnieVincentsVag

Looking to keep my impeccable NFL playoff record alive this weekend.
My NFL playoff picks…

Texans 28
Baltimore 27

San Francisco 31
Green Bay 24

Tampa Bay 17
Detroit 21

Kansas City 24
Buffalo 27

What are your predictions?
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Taylor Swift is getting Super Bowl ring..the fix is in
Going suck beating Bucs

You want fun and excitement watch girls Royal Rumble
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

LAglamrocker wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:31 pm Taylor Swift is getting Super Bowl ring..the fix is in
Going suck beating Bucs

You want fun and excitement watch girls Royal Rumble
Haha, I was just going to say that if KC wins a close one against the Bills, get ready for the Taylor Swift "the NFL is fixed" conspiracies to run rampant.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:25 pm Looking to keep my impeccable NFL playoff record alive this weekend.
My NFL playoff picks…

Texans 28
Baltimore 27

San Francisco 31
Green Bay 24

Tampa Bay 17
Detroit 21

Kansas City 24
Buffalo 27

What are your predictions?

KC/Buff is pretty much a toss up, but until I see it in the playoffs, Buffalo will be KC's bitch.

The other games , I can see all being complete blowouts by the favorites

If there is an upset, I think VVV got it right with Houston beating Bal. But very unlikely
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bad ending for GB, but the Pack looked pretty solid for most of the second half. That missed FG really hurt. Next season, Stevil...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Swift wanted Baltimore and SF to win so that’s what happened

Swift is Bucs fan? I hope
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

Imagine a Lions/Bills SB, it could happen!! Although I'm Ravens 1000%
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

Damn it. I still gotta see those silly Niner flags on cars around here.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Damn good game last night.

QB aside, Packers are a better team than 90% of the time when Rodgers was around. I bet he regrets leaving.

My Niners ain't going to the super bowl if we play the way we did last night in the NFC championship.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

And another last-second desperation heave ends in an interception. Bucs should definitely be happy they made it as far as they did, at least. Could the Lions finally have a legitimate shot at their first Super Bowl title?