NFL 2023 Season is OVER ... And the NFL Super Bowl Champions are The Kansas City Chiefs!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: NFL 2023 ... The NFL Post Season Playoffs are days away... who ya got and who is a not?

Post by LAglamrocker »

Swift is Lions fan..oh well
Everyone hates 49ers
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: NFL 2023 ... The NFL Post Season Playoffs are days away... who ya got and who is a not?

Post by Wild Obsession »

Slightly OT, but I would like to break it off in sideline commentator Kaylee Hartongs ass.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Mahomes and Maauto-er, Kelce were just about perfect tonight, and they're gonna need to be just as perfect against Lamar and the Ravens next week. Sorry 'bout that missed FG, Mattley! Next season, man!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Ravens have zero chance
Mr Swift is in ❤️
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

Can’t wait til March when new NFL calendar year starts. Looking forward to free agency and the draft. Lucky regular season is less than 8 months away ❤️💙
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:39 pm Can’t wait til March when new NFL calendar year starts. Looking forward to free agency and the draft. Lucky regular season is less than 8 months away ❤️💙
If Diggs wants to keep up with the drama send that MF packing!

All I hope for this off-season is a QB.

I’d give the Bears my first round pick for Fields or sign Kirk Cousins anything else then what we got now.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

What if the Bills hired Bill? He could break it off in NE ass twice a year for several years.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

Fuck Diggs….
Fucker cost me $798
4 yards 😡
skatexedge
Headlining Clubs

Post by skatexedge »

:mrgreen:
Wild Obsession wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:36 pm Slightly OT, but I would like to break it off in sideline commentator Kaylee Hartongs ass.
Damn! She’s pretty fuckin hot! I usually like thicker women but I’d make an exception for her!! :mrgreen:
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:19 pm Bad ending for GB, but the Pack looked pretty solid for most of the second half. That missed FG really hurt. Next season, Stevil...
Ugh... agree... but that's the ups n downs!

Love was 18/1 TDs to INT ratio over the last 6-7 weeks... now throws 2 pics in this game.

Also.. our DB's dropped a few INT's... which against the Cowboys they caught, 1 of which they ran back for a TD!

I ain't hating the kicker... it is what it is... someone said his Numbers were equal to what Mason Crosby's were in his first season.

I am officially a Lions fan for the rest of this season... but starting in August, they are the enemy again!

As for the Ravens and Chiefs... if there were EVERY a game to Fix, the NFL is praying to God that KC wins, as Swift at the Super Bowl would put this into orbit on ratings!

$tEvil
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Chargers hire Jim Harbaugh. Now they just need a healthy Justin Herbert:

https://sports.yahoo.com/jim-harbaugh-l ... p_catchall
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

So hoping Ravens give a swift kick in the ass to all the swifties and the KC crew...but sadly must agree the fix is in
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
schlonginski
Opening for Slaughter

Post by schlonginski »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:20 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:19 pm Bad ending for GB, but the Pack looked pretty solid for most of the second half. That missed FG really hurt. Next season, Stevil...
Ugh... agree... but that's the ups n downs!

Love was 18/1 TDs to INT ratio over the last 6-7 weeks... now throws 2 pics in this game.

Also.. our DB's dropped a few INT's... which against the Cowboys they caught, 1 of which they ran back for a TD!

I ain't hating the kicker... it is what it is... someone said his Numbers were equal to what Mason Crosby's were in his first season.

I am officially a Lions fan for the rest of this season... but starting in August, they are the enemy again!

As for the Ravens and Chiefs... if there were EVERY a game to Fix, the NFL is praying to God that KC wins, as Swift at the Super Bowl would put this into orbit on ratings!

$tEvil
The fix is already in, they'll put one of their great Ref teams in to fix the win for the Chiefs.

I hope that the Ravens destroy the Chiefs as I can't stand Mahomes and I'd like to see Ravens vs. Lions.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

I just talked to a guy, who knows a guy, who knows another guy.

The fix is unfixed. Ravens-Lions!!
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

EzyRider wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:47 am I just talked to a guy, who knows a guy, who knows another guy.

I’d like to see this.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Chiefs looking good so far, while Lamar’s making some uncharacteristic mistakes.
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Ravens completely abandoned the run and it’s killing them today.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

ParaDime77 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 pm Ravens completely abandoned the run and it’s killing them today.
Been seeing a lot of tweets about that. And when they did finally decide to run the ball, KC defense forced Flowers to fumble at the goal line. Really just too many bad offensive calls and self-inflicted mistakes by the Ravens. Oh well. At least the Swifties get their wish of Taylor at the Super Bowl and Patrick and Travis get another shot at adding another SB ring to the Chiefs dynasty. I’m hoping Detroit will win the NFC Championship tonight. It’s about time for the Lions to make their first Super Bowl. Plus, Taylor vs. Eminem = $$$$$
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:13 am
EzyRider wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:47 am I just talked to a guy, who knows a guy, who knows another guy.

I’d like to see this.
This just hasn't been your season. You didn't bet money today, did you? Baseball is just around the corner at least.
MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:53 pm Go Lions!
Sorry Mattley. Who will you root for now? Taylor's team, or the other one?
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

NWO
Mahomes-Swift -Kelce
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:50 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:13 am

I’d like to see this.
This just hasn't been your season. You didn't bet money today, did you? Baseball is just around the corner at least.
MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:53 pm Go Lions!
Sorry Mattley. Who will you root for now? Taylor's team, or the other one?
Taylors team because I can’t stand some 49ers fans I personally know they are cornballs
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:59 pm NWO
Mahomes-Swift -Kelce
That would be the biggest swerve in history if Taylor hits Kelce with a chair shot, the Chiefs lose the Super Bowl, and she leaves with BROCK PURDY, who is now represented by Paul Heyman. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrock Purdy!
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Chiefs NWO needs to rule for next year
Destroying everything and everyone
Swift dumps Kelce after Tampa wins SuperBowl celebrates with Tampa QB ..camera goes off
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:37 pm
ParaDime77 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:35 pm Ravens completely abandoned the run and it’s killing them today.
Been seeing a lot of tweets about that. And when they did finally decide to run the ball, KC defense forced Flowers to fumble at the goal line. Really just too many bad offensive calls and self-inflicted mistakes by the Ravens. Oh well. At least the Swifties get their wish of Taylor at the Super Bowl and Patrick and Travis get another shot at adding another SB ring to the Chiefs dynasty. I’m hoping Detroit will win the NFC Championship tonight. It’s about time for the Lions to make their first Super Bowl. Plus, Taylor vs. Eminem = $$$$$
Best part seeing the lions lose was Eminem looking dejected 😆
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: NFL 2023 Season is OVER ... And the NFL Super Bowl Champions are The Kansas City Chiefs!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Wow...

What a season,... My Packers did better than expected... I am happy for that, and think Love did great!

Stoked for the future, and I was NOT his biggest supporter 3 months ago! Happy to be wrong.

As for the playoffs... I was in Thailand for half of the games and watched all... wow... brutal stuff and some great game.

Happy to see some win and others lose... I wanted KC yesterday especially after SF eliminated GB!

Mahomes is DEF the Baby Goat... no denying.... 3 rings and 4 appearances in 5 years, while only in the league 7 years, 6 as a starter and he's only 28!

Add on a fist full of MVP's, 2 in the Regular Season and 3 in the Super Bowl... those are crazy #'s! His stats are WTF level > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Mahomes

And how about Brock Purdy? Damn... picked the LAST guy in the 2022 draft and already showing. Nuts!

Taylor and Kelce will be married and have kids at some point... it's almost Fairy Tale... good for them.

Next year will be a great year... can't wait!

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Re: NFL 2023 Season is OVER ... And the NFL Super Bowl Champions are The Kansas City Chiefs!

Post by LAglamrocker »

Ice Spice did more for heavy metal last
night than a lame Metallica halftime show could

Spice sits in Swift box with upside down cross and devil horns
Hopefully the script for Taylor and Travis is to become face of devil worshipping all along. They tricked people to love them and next year turning heel on the NFL world audience.
666 NFL is good for business
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:16 am
Taylor and Kelce will be married and have kids at some point... it's almost Fairy Tale... good for them.
The cynic in me really wanted to see the Chiefs lose. Taylor must suffer... but fuck it, I'm happy for them. It is like a fairy tale. That billion dollar pussy and the man who won the Super Bowl. Taylor is winning.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

So sad the season is over.

It will really hit me next Sunday.

Oh well at least we have PGA Tour and March Madness.

Only 206 days til kick off? :D
LAglamrocker wrote:
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MattleyCrue wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:38 pm So sad the season is over.

It will really hit me next Sunday.

Oh well at least we have PGA Tour and March Madness.

Only 206 days til kick off? :D
The next 6+ weeks I won't have time to think... but I will be ALL up in the UFC for the forseeable few months!

Along with the NBA, and maybe a few NASCAR races... baseball is boring AF to me... never liked it... tried, it just don't work.

Soccer sucks balls too... so I won't spend an ounce of energy on that!

$tEvil
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Swift ❤️ Travis ..SuperBowl parade 🎉 on Valentine’s 💝 Day!
Ahhh ♥️
NFL ruined!!

NFL Queen arrive in KC?! Yeet ♥️

Myself I’m hoping for the surprise wedding during the parade on stage…Finish The Story!