SERIAL SNIFFER ... Man caught smelling woman's ass in Barnes & Noble on video, arrested again and released same day!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

SERIAL SNIFFER ... Man caught smelling woman's ass in Barnes & Noble on video, arrested again and released same day!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

We're all a bit perverted but wow... this guy is next level. :shock:

One News report said he has been arrested over 40x... he was arrested again this week and released same day!

He's been caught peeping into windows and has been in prison and jail for similar crimes.

His ears are.. WTF!?

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1luWODefvQE

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PG3CMRrgPYY

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnWxDQa0E-U

$tEvil
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Re: SERIAL SNIFFER ... Man caught smelling woman's ass in Barnes & Noble on video, arrested again and released same day!

Post by BDG135 »

That's a difficult crime to get away with.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: SERIAL SNIFFER ... Man caught smelling woman's ass in Barnes & Noble on video, arrested again and released same day!

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

That sly dog.
ImageImage
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Surprised he couldn't get any tv/movie work with those ears.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
cinman1802000
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by cinman1802000 »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:41 pm Surprised he couldn't get any tv/movie work with those ears.
Looks like he could be Shrek's stunt double
"If everything is under control, you're not going fast enough."
The Stench
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by The Stench »

Is this a common thing at bookstores? When I was in college 30 years ago there were reports of a guy doing the same thing in the campus bookstore.
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

Saw this guy on Inside Edition earlier this week. The gall on this dude to keep doing it.
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

I remember my local Barnes and Noble used to have soft lounge chairs but took them away. Maybe people like this are the reason. The chairs are already close to the floor...people drop pencils and then...
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
steviedoes
Recording Debut Album

Post by steviedoes »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:45 pm His ears are.. WTF!?
WTF indeed. My local news website has a section for mug shots, and all those low life criminals always have messed up ears. I don't trust people with messed up ears. :lol:
New Fuzzruckus single "I Never Liked You The Way You Thought I Did" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkS904a ... t1cw%3D%3D
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Serial Sniffer sounds like a great song title for the next Steel Panther cassette.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

cinman1802000 wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:12 pm
Bono Nettencourt wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:41 pm Surprised he couldn't get any tv/movie work with those ears.
Looks like he could be Shrek's stunt double
Yeah no one would tell the snifference.