Did you cancel Alice Cooper yet?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Did you cancel Alice Cooper yet?

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

keyofgee wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:40 pm No, AC is right.. and its time to quit cowering to some
Over spoiled fad following young adults. Ok, some are legit but suddenly almost an entire generation is
Gender confused??? Not
Buying
It
You are buying it, you gullible fuck. "Almost an entire generation " "Overspoiled fad"

You're hearing more about this the same way you hear more about gay people now. They also don't have to hide in the closet anymore due to assholes like you. Fucking Trumptards.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"Almost an entire generation" :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
JackieDaytona
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by JackieDaytona »

I see the right saying "now they're canceling Alice Cooper" and that's gross because Alice doesn't need to be their poster boy. He's always said rocks stars shouldn't be political and he probably didn't think he was, but he walked right into it by discussing a topic that is very polarizing.

Alice really isn't being canceled. Sure he lost a cosmetics deal, and they have the right to dump him for it, but otherwise, how is he being canceled? Is any 20 year old going to go, "I'm not buying the new Alice Cooper CD now!" They weren't going to fucking buy it to begin with. Young people don't give a shit about Alice Cooper. He's 75. He's still going to sell the same amount of tickets to his shows and sell the same amount of merch, and this will blow over.

I don't feel like he said anything hateful. He's not Kid Rock or Ted Nugent. There's way more hateful and angry stuff on this very board. But the dumbest thing he said was about trans people going to the bathroom and assaulting people. Has there ever been a documented case of this ever happening? Who gives a shit (pun) where you shit? I went to a concert recently and it was so crowded that women were going into the men's room. Nobody cared! I launched a butt shuttle into the sink and they didn't even blink an eye! Women can handle it.
Lover, fighter, songbird, regular human bartender, friend.
Press Pass
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Press Pass »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:16 am Told someone on here I’d check out a show just to see what the AC experience is all about, and plan to in September, so, no?

I think what he said was fucking dumb and that company has every right to not work with him over it if they don’t want to. Free speech, meet free market capitalism. Does that count as me ‘canceling’ him? :roll:
free market capitalism says that noone gives a shit. The people that would cancel him, or anyone else, are a small minority, unfortunately backed by the government and big corporations and media organizations. The whole Aldean ordeal proved this out.
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

Are people replying to this without reading what Cooper said? I don't see how anyone could have a problem with what he said. He was empathetic to the people dealing with the issue but simply said he was against pushing kids toward such life changing measures. And Jackie, yes. There have been several well reported instances of violence in bathrooms by men dressed as women.

Not for nothing but there is a mental condition called digital dysphoria where the person looks down at their fingers and toes and thinks "those should not be there" and removes them. We don't all cheer for our brave fingerless 3 toed brothers and sisters and give them their own aisle at Target. We get them the help they need.
JackieDaytona

Post by JackieDaytona »

tylamonroe wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:02 pm And Jackie, yes. There have been several well reported instances of violence in bathrooms by men dressed as women.
There has also been several well reported instances of violence.....well everywhere....by men towards women. Inside their own houses, in hotel rooms, in cars, on boats, in a park, on a hike, at a concert, at a bar, in public on a sidewalk, and every other place where humans go. But men dressed as women and attacking them in bathrooms is at the very bottom of the list. It's not a thing. You lose your argument the second that gets brought up.
VinceLeeRose
Recording Your Demo

Post by VinceLeeRose »

JackieDaytona wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:10 am
tylamonroe wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:02 pm And Jackie, yes. There have been several well reported instances of violence in bathrooms by men dressed as women.
There has also been several well reported instances of violence.....well everywhere....by men towards women. Inside their own houses, in hotel rooms, in cars, on boats, in a park, on a hike, at a concert, at a bar, in public on a sidewalk, and every other place where humans go. But men dressed as women and attacking them in bathrooms is at the very bottom of the list. It's not a thing. You lose your argument the second that gets brought up.

What about children being allowed to have a sex change? That was the main takeaway from what Alice said. Is that good?
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

VinceLeeRose wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:54 am

What about children being allowed to have a sex change? That was the main takeaway from what Alice said. Is that good?
Name one.
JackieDaytona

Post by JackieDaytona »

VinceLeeRose wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:54 am

Call me controversial, but I think babies should absolutely not be able to make the decision to change sexes! There, I said it. Little fuckers don't know what they want and they cry a lot. They're very dramatic! I will even take it a step further and say children should not have sex changes either! Just because a boy wants to pretend to be Wonder Woman doesn't make him a girl, and if a girl wants to pretend to be Superman, doesn't make her a boy. Let them be kids. Girls can wear blue and boys can wear pink and leave them alone.

With that being said, what children are exactly being allowed to have sex changes? There is no epidemic of children being allowed to have sex changes.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

Press Pass wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:36 pm
SterileEyes1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:16 am Told someone on here I’d check out a show just to see what the AC experience is all about, and plan to in September, so, no?

I think what he said was fucking dumb and that company has every right to not work with him over it if they don’t want to. Free speech, meet free market capitalism. Does that count as me ‘canceling’ him? :roll:
free market capitalism says that noone gives a shit. The people that would cancel him, or anyone else, are a small minority, unfortunately backed by the government and big corporations and media organizations. The whole Aldean ordeal proved this out.

I mean, what?

“People that would cancel him are a small minority” - I again need a definition of ‘canceled’. Your current definition if we’re using the Aldean episode seems to be ‘people who didn’t like an artist in the first place who continue to not like them’.

“Unfortunately backed by the government and big corporations and media organizations”

Ah yes, the all-powerful and ever-present ‘They’. Never any specifics. Just some grand conspiracy by the elite and powerful…to…back…a…small…minority? What…the…?

Come on.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
EyeDocOfRock

Post by EyeDocOfRock »

Nope…. No reason to do that !!!!
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

All due respect, I didn't bring it up. You did. Even one little girl getting raped is one too many just to satisfy some fruit loop woke as fuck ideology.
JackieDaytona

Post by JackieDaytona »

tylamonroe wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:57 am
All due respect, I didn't bring it up. You did. Even one little girl getting raped is one too many just to satisfy some fruit loop woke as fuck ideology.
Alice actually brought it up and I said it was the one dumb thing he said, then you responded to me and then I responded to you.

A majority of kids who are molested are molested by family members. More parents are gonna fuck up their kids than any trans person using a bathroom. I see parents everyday who are making poor parenting choices. The last person I'm worried about messing up kids is a trans person who is conducting an aerial strike on porcelain. It's 2023, get over the bathroom debate. It's a non-issue.
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

People like you don't care about that "even one girl" who gets abused (i.e. a statistical anomaly). You are concern trolling to cover up your bigotry toward vulnerable groups. Children are statistically much more likely to be injured or killed by gun violence/accidents, but we all know that your crowd doesn't apply the same "even one child" pearl-clutching when it comes to that. An overwhelming majority of trans people are not masquerading as another gender so they can covertly molest someone in a bathroom.
Danzig in the Dark

With all due respect, you popped in to offer your unsolicited opinion and then made up some bullshit weak sauce to back it up. You should have just scrolled on and not reminded everyone how much a fucktarded idiot you are. It's like you have a variety of Tourette's syndrome that compels you to say stupid shit.
ImageImage
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Post by tylamonroe »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:00 pm

With all due respect, you popped in to offer your unsolicited opinion and then made up some bullshit weak sauce to back it up. You should have just scrolled on and not reminded everyone how much a fucktarded idiot you are. It's like you have a variety of Tourette's syndrome that compels you to say stupid shit.
Scroll past? And miss an intellectually stimulating conversation with a well-adjusted, even tempered, clearly content and happy individual such as yourself? I think not, Sir.

Fuck you right in your triggered, woke, non-binary ass my friend.
ColinRobinson
Taking Music Lessons

Post by ColinRobinson »

I met Alice Cooper at a restaurant once - we'd accidentally been given his table. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says "I'm so sorry, but we'd like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we'll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you'd like while you're in town." My wife and cousin were both like "Yeah that's cool." and I kind of played the asshole a bit.

"I'm sorry, I just don't understand. We've been here for 15 minutes - we've just ordered. Can't we finish our meal here?"

Then out of nowhere Alice Cooper shows up next to the manager and says "Paul, these guys can finish. We'll be at the bar. I got some time."

And I (being a big Alice Cooper fan) said "Oh wow, uh... I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table."

Alice Cooper was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later. After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Alice Cooper and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
It looks like updog.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

kytepunches wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:54 pm I just don't think his position is any kind of a shock . He's super religious and old , his view point is not a surprise in any way. If you ask your grandfather a bunch of currently topical questions , i'm sure his views would be exactly the same.
But! But! Alice Cooper sounded super smart in Wayne's World!!111 He's a progressive intellectual like me!!!
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

aznsquirt wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:12 am
kytepunches wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:54 pm I just don't think his position is any kind of a shock . He's super religious and old , his view point is not a surprise in any way. If you ask your grandfather a bunch of currently topical questions , i'm sure his views would be exactly the same.
But! But! Alice Cooper sounded super smart in Wayne's World!!111 He's a progressive intellectual like me!!!

Does this guy know how to party or what?
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Danzig in the Dark

tylamonroe wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:27 pm

Scroll past? And miss an intellectually stimulating conversation with a well-adjusted, even tempered, clearly content and happy individual such as yourself? I think not, Sir.

There's nothing wrong with being woke and non-binary, unlike you, a lying cunt.
Here's a list of Republican sex predators. Even one little girl getting raped is one too many, right?
https://docs.google.com/document/u/1/d/ ... 0oP-yzRq2M
ImageImage
keyofgee
Headlining Clubs

Post by keyofgee »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:51 pm
keyofgee wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:40 pm No, AC is right.. and its time to quit cowering to some
Over spoiled fad following young adults. Ok, some are legit but suddenly almost an entire generation is
Gender confused??? Not
Buying
It
You are buying it, you gullible fuck. "Almost an entire generation " "Overspoiled fad"

You're hearing more about this the same way you hear more about gay people now. They also don't have to hide in the closet anymore due to assholes like you. Fucking Trumptards.
So, out of the gate with name calling and insults.. not impressed.
Danzig in the Dark

keyofgee wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:42 pm
Gender confused??? Not
Buying
It

You are unworthy of respect.
ImageImage
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:26 pm
keyofgee wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:42 pm

You are unworthy of respect.
https://youtu.be/jjaqrPpdQYc?si=MHTMLMMfiAn38zUm
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Two pages in and nobody has made a case for Alice Cooper being wrong (aside from the violence in the bathroom thing).

Crazy take here, but puberty blockers, hormones and binders aren't a good idea when you're a developing kid. Maybe start with that nonsense before you get into the bickering about if surgeries are really happening or not.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Mister Freeze wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:38 am Two pages in and nobody has made a case for Alice Cooper being wrong (aside from the violence in the bathroom thing).

Crazy take here, but puberty blockers, hormones and binders aren't a good idea when you're a developing kid. Maybe start with that nonsense before you get into the bickering about if surgeries are really happening or not.
You really don't know what you are talking about here. All they have to do is stop taking the puberty blockers and everything goes back to normal.
Wednesday 13 Fan

VinceLeeRose wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:07 am Interesting to see how many people think it’s totally acceptable for children to get sex changes, oops, I mean “access to healthcare” :roll:

Alice Cooper said nothing hateful. And I love that he hasn’t apologized to the angry mob and stands by his statement, unlike that pussy Paul Stanley
What angry mob? It seems like the only place it exists is in empty Republican heads.
Wednesday 13 Fan

And by the way, it's funny how people here are so pissed off about a cosmetics company dumping him for his ignorant statement.

Who do you think is a large portion of their customer base?
Wednesday 13 Fan

tylamonroe wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:27 pm

Try refuting his statement next time. Talk about being triggered. 🤣
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:12 am
Mister Freeze wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:38 am Two pages in and nobody has made a case for Alice Cooper being wrong (aside from the violence in the bathroom thing).

You really don't know what you are talking about here. All they have to do is stop taking the puberty blockers and everything goes back to normal.

Keep repeating the talking points. You know puberty blockers weren't originally intended for this purpose, right?
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Mister Freeze wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:29 am
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:12 am

Keep repeating the talking points.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.