Ever found some cash in a public washroom stall??

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

REO Cokewagon
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Ever found some cash in a public washroom stall??

Post by REO Cokewagon »

Ever been in a public washroom stall, and lo and behold u found some cash layin' there?

How much cash was it? Just some change, some actual dollars?

Did you pocket the cash for yourself, or did u turn it in to the lost and found?

Did u use the cash to buy anything after?

Did you happen to be fucking a chick in the stall when u discovered the cash? Did the chick try to claim the cash for herself?
tylamonroe
Weak Sauce

Re: Ever found some cash in a public washroom stall??

Post by tylamonroe »

Never found any cash, but my dad was in a hotel restroom dropping a deuce with has pants down to ankles (proper form is key) when someone in the next stall spied his wallet and reached under the stall and gangstered that shit (hehe shit) Pretty good plan since pops had a dirty ass and work to do on the pants before he could even think about giving chase.

He fucking hated it when anyone would tell that story. He will probably haunt me now.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I once got shit-dollar'd in a club...

Walking down the hallway of a club, towards the bathroom and saw a $5 bill on the ground folded.

I picked it up and started to open it, and it was smeared full of shit... I immediately caught the smell and realized... ugh! :shock:

I dropped it and ran into the bathroom to wash my hands...

Went back to the table and my buddy was like 'You got Shit Dollar'd" and I was like... "Huh?"

I had never heard of that... then searched it online and realized it was a thing some years ago.. where people would do this, then sit and wait and watch you.

There are videos on youtube of people getting shit dollar'd...

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ej0S4L-gEQ

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JReESgC1ZrQ

$tEvil
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:36 pm I once got shit-dollar'd in a club...

Walking down the hallway of a club, towards the bathroom and saw a $5 bill on the ground folded.

I picked it up and started to open it, and it was smeared full of shit... I immediately caught the smell and realized... ugh! :shock:

Went back to the table and my buddy was like 'You got Shit Dollar'd" and I was like... "Huh?"

I had never heard of that... then searched it online and realized it was a thing some years ago.. where people would do this, then sit and wait and watch you.

$tEvil

Lmfao but still, what kind of a terrible person would do this
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
tooth
Recording Debut Album

Post by tooth »

No, but one night I walked into a crowded bakery and there on the floor, I spied a crumpled up chunk of cash. I did the "make like I'm tying my shoe, grab the cash, put cash in pocket as I'm standing up" move. No sooner did I stand up & remove my hand from my pocket, a woman comes flying into the bakery with a look of panic on her face & proceeds to look around everywhere & ask every employee about the crumpled up chunk of cash. I legit thought I was going to pass out or sh!t my pants as she was melting down out big time but no way was I speaking up as I was with people from work. I immediately got out of there & didn't go into my pocket till I got home, It was almost $300 as there were 2 $100 bills contained within.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Who would ever do this besides Burning Man festival people
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

tooth wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:03 am No, but one night I walked into a crowded bakery and there on the floor, I spied a crumpled up chunk of cash. I did the "make like I'm tying my shoe, grab the cash, put cash in pocket as I'm standing up" move. No sooner did I stand up & remove my hand from my pocket, a woman comes flying into the bakery with a look of panic on her face & proceeds to look around everywhere & ask every employee about the crumpled up chunk of cash. I legit thought I was going to pass out or sh!t my pants as she was melting down out big time but no way was I speaking up as I was with people from work. I immediately got out of there & didn't go into my pocket till I got home, It was almost $300 as there were 2 $100 bills contained within.
As a younger man... def in my 20's I would have done the same... and kept it.

In my 30's.... prolly 50/50 I'd keep it or give it back.

After 40... and def in my 50's... I could not keep it... karma comes around... big time.

I have accepted the universe and how it works... when something good happens, you earned it, when something bad happens you deserve it.

Life on a good path... and you will be rewarded.

$tEvil
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

not since the 80's, when folks were using rolled up bills to snort coke
The power of Sludge compels you.
tooth
Recording Debut Album

Post by tooth »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:33 am
tooth wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:03 am No, but one night I walked into a crowded bakery and there on the floor, I spied a crumpled up chunk of cash. I did the "make like I'm tying my shoe, grab the cash, put cash in pocket as I'm standing up" move. No sooner did I stand up & remove my hand from my pocket, a woman comes flying into the bakery with a look of panic on her face & proceeds to look around everywhere & ask every employee about the crumpled up chunk of cash. I legit thought I was going to pass out or sh!t my pants as she was melting down out big time but no way was I speaking up as I was with people from work. I immediately got out of there & didn't go into my pocket till I got home, It was almost $300 as there were 2 $100 bills contained within.
As a younger man... def in my 20's I would have done the same... and kept it.

In my 30's.... prolly 50/50 I'd keep it or give it back.

After 40... and def in my 50's... I could not keep it... karma comes around... big time.

I have accepted the universe and how it works... when something good happens, you earned it, when something bad happens you deserve it.

Life on a good path... and you will be rewarded.

$tEvil
Excellent insight & I agree. I was early 30's at the time & I certainly would have given it back if I wasn't with colleagues, as I was fearful of how I would look to them.
WentEast
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by WentEast »

My great nephew did once. $100 in a dank laundromat bathroom. He used it ( in part) to buy a seafoam green strat a la Dick Dale.

Me? I would have somehow tried to get the money back to its owner, since anyone doing laundry in that place in that town is likely pretty hard up. Still, not a bad move on his part. He was 14 at the time. He is 17 now. Just bought his first Marshall stack
BadDogWater
Headlining Clubs

Post by BadDogWater »

No but I've made plenty.
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

I was sitting in traffic on the pch in malibu last weekend and a wallet was exploded on the ground with a license, credit card, and couple hundred dollar bills floating around. I scooped everything up and decided to do the right thing and hand it to a cop or something when I could pull over. Before I could, I saw a group of guys on motorcycles on the side of the road and the wallet fell out of a dudes pocket that clearly matched the photo. If I was younger I would have swiped it but who knows who could have fucked that dudes life up with all that info. Offered to give me some $ but I kept it moving. I lost a wallet dirt biking when I was a teenager and 6 months later a water logged wallet with everything intact was left in my parents mailbox. Karma I guess.
Venom68
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Venom68 »

Used to work for American Cyanamide chemical company in NJ late 80’s while going to college. Went to the bathroom and found a wallet in the stall. Had about $300 bucks and a ton of credit cards in there. Belonged to a higher up in the company. Turned it in and received a shit ton of Old Spice products as a reward. Old Spice was sold to Cyanamide in the 70’s, so they had a discount employee product store on site. I had so much Old Spice crap I didn’t know what to do with it all lol.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Heenan Snukewagon you dawg you...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

When I was about 13, my buddies and I would go up to the Local Marsh Grocery store and super glue quarter to the floor.
We would play the Centipede video game in the entrance for a couple of hours and watch all the people try to pick it up as they were coming and going.
Last edited by VinnieVincentsVag on Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VinnieVincentsVag

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:36 pm I once got shit-dollar'd in a club...

$tEvil
This is the funniest thing I’ve heard in a while.
Wasn’t familiar with that one.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

$tEvil
You just supplied OP with his next thread idea:
Heenan Snuka wrote: Ever sh!t on some cash u found in a public washroom stall?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
VinnieVincentsVag

🤣
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:09 pm When I was about 13, my buddies and I would go up to the Local Marsh Grocery store and super glue quarter to the flor.
We would play the Centipede video game in the entrance for a couple of hours and watch all the people try to pick it up as they were coming and going.
Marsh? Or was it actually called Local Marsh? Marsh was a chain here in central Indiana for decades but they all closed a few years back.
VinnieVincentsVag

Indy_Rob wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:11 pm
VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:09 pm When I was about 13, my buddies and I would go up to the Local Marsh Grocery store and super glue quarter to the flor.
Marsh? Or was it actually called Local Marsh? Marsh was a chain here in central Indiana for decades but they all closed a few years back.
Marsh
They were in Ohio as well
Indy_Rob
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by Indy_Rob »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:56 pm
Indy_Rob wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:11 pm
Marsh
They were in Ohio as well
Ah, I see. Didn’t realize they extended outside of Indiana.