Buckcherry is playing a new venue in Rochester Michigan

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Buckcherry is playing a new venue in Rochester Michigan

Post by gtrjay »

A new venue opened over the summer in downtown Rochester.
This is a nice town, good restaurants, shops. Etc. A lot of money in area and never had a place with original music at this level.
Not Harpos style at all. Lol.

Venue has comedy nights. Tribute bands and occasional corporate cover band. I was looking to see what is coming up and saw Buckcherry is playing there on 10/29. This venue from look of it holds 300-400 people. I am excited to go and not just because it literally is in my backyard. I haven’t seen Buckcherry in years and this will be a fun show and a 5 min drive home.

I was curious if the owners know how loud and crazy this show may be. It did make me wonder what BC guarantee is now.

https://theroxyrochester.com/
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
kc primo
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: Buckcherry is playing a new venue in Rochester Michigan

Post by kc primo »

Is it Main Street billiards? Haven’t been there in a while but I’m from the D and familiar with the area, went to the catholic school right around the corner….got in fights all the time and teachers wouldn’t ever “see it” Lol
Are you familiar with the local band Illegal?
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Damn, missed opportunity. They played 1/2 from me two weeks ago. Guess I should have posted. Sorry.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

I live here in Rochester too. I'll be photographing the show. It was originally supposed to be on a different date, then it got pulled cuz they signed on to do the Uncle Sam Jam down in Woodhaven im July.. after that show it was rebooked for a diff date.. I always look fwd to a show close by like Meadowbrook.
500DaysofNight
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by 500DaysofNight »

They completely ditched the show that was happening near me. I went to check the date since it was soon and there was nothing on the venue's site and the band had already booked another show in another state.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

kc primo wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:59 am Is it Main Street billiards? Haven’t been there in a while but I’m from the D and familiar with the area, went to the catholic school right around the corner….got in fights all the time and teachers wouldn’t ever “see it” Lol
No. That’s still there. It’s an old shoe business bldg that they bought and made into a live music venue.
It looks really nice.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

kc primo wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:59 am Is it Main Street billiards? Haven’t been there in a while but I’m from the D and familiar with the area, went to the catholic school right around the corner….got in fights all the time and teachers wouldn’t ever “see it” Lol
No. That’s still there. It’s an old shoe business bldg that they bought and made into a live music venue.
It looks really nice.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Mister Freeze wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:32 pm Image
:mrgreen:
I love that BC is playing at a venue close to home. However the news was them really playing the new venue and the fact this city never gets a Hard rock band. Meadowbrook amphitheater is a few miles away and that is a summer shed type of venue. When Buckcherry normally plays Harpos. Or machine shop in flint which are more wild, known for beer soaked floors etc.

Either way well played on the graphic. Well played.
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

MOON wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:00 pm I live here in Rochester too. I'll be photographing the show. It was originally supposed to be on a different date, then it got pulled cuz they signed on to do the Uncle Sam Jam down in Woodhaven im July.. after that show it was rebooked for a diff date.. I always look fwd to a show close by like Meadowbrook.
Hey Moon
Let’s meet at the show. We may head across street for a pre show drink.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

gtrjay wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:18 am
MOON wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:00 pm I live here in Rochester too. I'll be photographing the show. It was originally supposed to be on a different date, then it got pulled cuz they signed on to do the Uncle Sam Jam down in Woodhaven im July.. after that show it was rebooked for a diff date.. I always look fwd to a show close by like Meadowbrook.
Hey Moon
Sounds like a plan!. You been there yet?
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

MOON wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:17 pm
Hey Moon

Not yet.
Also just saw BC postponed Oct tour. Rescheduled until March.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

gtrjay wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:04 pm
MOON wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:17 pm

Hey Moon

Not yet.
Also just saw BC postponed Oct tour. Rescheduled until March.
Yeaah . Just saw that. March 24th now. Bummer.