Is Paul Stanley going out on top?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nibbler
Forming a Band

Is Paul Stanley going out on top?

Post by Nibbler »

HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Is Paul Stanley going out on top?

Post by HueyRamone »

Paul has always gone out as a power bottom.

Thank god Kiss isnt going through a farewell tour where they stink, or certain members hate other members.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Going out "on top" (of a cock) yes....

Musically?,.....seeing as how the 2004/Rock The Nation tour was the last time Paul could sing his own catalog at a level that would justify charging admission........no.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

QTR bro, QTR...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
dweezil
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by dweezil »

Wow..... you know it's bad when YOKO fucking ONO is singing better and more melodically than Paul Stanley. Holy shit.
You can listen to my two albums here.... Sludge away, fuckers!

http://easeintothenoise.bandcamp.com
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

:shock:
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

“It’s not a lie if you believe it.” - Paul must repeat this George Costanza quote to himself in front of a mirror first thing every morning in order to be able to say things like this with a straight face.
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
Whatever Happened To…
Headlining Clubs

Post by Whatever Happened To… »

The Yoko bits got me.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

He sure is, on top of Tommy's d*ck
The power of Sludge compels you.
EatTheGlass
Headlining Clubs

Post by EatTheGlass »

Paul hasn't been any good since his last solo tour which I believe was 2008. That's 15 years of stink.
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

He suck a now. And he knows eveyone knows its.
Zinny
Headlining Clubs

Post by Zinny »

Is Paul coming out?
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

The guy is delusional on a Trump level. Why do this a cappella shit when your voice is clearly shot and you're just barely getting away with the lip-sync charade?

I'm convinced he goes into a hissy fit watching The Fonz' YouTube channel and thinks "I'll show them!" and falls on his face trying to be something he no longer is.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
LSD69
Headlining Clubs

Post by LSD69 »

parasite74 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:20 am He suck a now. And he knows eveyone knows its.
I know it. :)
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

So funny seeing those arrogant pricks get owned.
Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Velvis »

Mister Freeze wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:24 am The guy is delusional on a Trump level. Why do this a cappella shit when your voice is clearly shot and you're just barely getting away with the lip-sync charade?

I'm convinced he goes into a hissy fit watching The Fonz' YouTube channel and thinks "I'll show them!" and falls on his face trying to be something he no longer is.
Thats the part I don't get.

Even if he thought he could pull it off, someone should have shown him he can't a long time ago.
fret123
Headlining Clubs

Post by fret123 »

You honestly think Paul Stanley cares about any of that? People are still showing up in big numbers and paying stupid ticket prices to see this gong show. He’s laughing all the way to the bank. He knows Kiss can pull any kind of bullshit and people don’t care. It’s a license to print money.
Nibbler
Forming a Band

Post by Nibbler »

The funny thing is that that stupid screeching intro isn’t even ON Alive. He just says it. There is absolutely no reason on earth he needs to do that stupid Bea Arthur screechathon introduction. The casuals in the audience (85% of people in the room) don’t even know what he’s talking about.

KISS is the only band I know where the frontman thinks it’s essential to introduce every. single. song.

At no point in the show do they just play something without an intro. He introduces every single song.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

Nibbler wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:10 am At no point in the show do they just play something without an intro. He introduces every single song.
100% annoying AF. I've said it before...perspective. For 25 years, from 5th grade on, KISS was #1 to me. When that wore off, and I became grumpy and old, I can't stand that and 100 other things they do; this never-ending final tour included. I haven't seen them live since Rock the Nation, but it is still ridiculous what they've become and what fans accept.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

fret123 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:15 pm You honestly think Paul Stanley cares about any of that?
Yes, i honestly know Paul cares about that. If he didnt, he wouldnt come off as an insecure, grumpy bitch about everything, including threatening to doxx Synching Stanley, who had like 100 FB followers at the time.
fret123 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:15 pm People are still showing up in big numbers and paying stupid ticket prices to see this gong show.
This is accurate, and it is upsetting that people who seem normal, like Psychobolia are going to it and even enjoying it.
fret123 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:15 pm He’s laughing all the way to the bank.
He's not laughing anywhere. He's a sour, depressed narcissist, always been miserable, and is now as well, and a 9 figure bank account doesnt change that.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

HueyRamone wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:11 am He's not laughing anywhere. He's a sour, depressed narcissist, always been miserable, and is now as well, and a 9 figure bank account doesnt change that.
That's a problem, but probably not the only one. I'd imagine that someone who has been idolized their entire adult life isn't satisfied by retirement with a HUGE bank account, enjoying that retirement. The real drug is the adoration. I'm a nobody who has worked for 35 years and can't yet retire. If I had that money and could resign with no notice, a ton of my daily stress would dissolve instantly, knowing I could now be on a permanent vacation for the rest of my days, enjoying whatever I want whenever I want.

Paul will "work" in some form until his dying day. Art shows, vanity projects, whatever. He cannot step away permanently to ride his fucking bike and make wood-fired pizzas.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TooOldToCare wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:23 am I'd imagine that someone who has been idolized their entire adult life isn't satisfied by retirement with a HUGE bank account, enjoying that retirement. The real drug is the adoration.
Seems as if I've seen those symptoms before....

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.