Anyone use KISSFAQ board anymore

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Nibbler
Forming a Band

Anyone use KISSFAQ board anymore

Post by Nibbler »

Didn’t think so, because it’s run by a bunch of fucking nerds who would lop the heads off anyone with an actual opinion or anyone who has an original thought in their head. Julian “Porkchops” McGill is fine and his amateur hour books are decent enough, it’s the other mods there that ruin the whole thing for everyone. So raise a glass of piss to our KISSenführer overlords at KISSFAQ and all bow down at the alter of the Starchild. I guess giving someone a $500 donation to be able to use the board doesn’t count for anything anymore, you lying bunch of pricks!!
kingbrian74
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Anyone use KISSFAQ board anymore

Post by kingbrian74 »

I have an account there and will post something very occasionally.

I keep going there to read through some threads because sometimes it is just so weird. They will discuss hypothetical scenarios for pages. I think the most recent was 'what if KISS didn't release HITS, but instead did a live album through Crazy Nights' and then they proceeded to make track lists of what they would want on the album. Some even broke it up by side for a two-record release.

Who has that kind of time?
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Nibbler wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:09 am Didn’t think so, because it’s run by a bunch of fucking nerds who would lop the heads off anyone with an actual opinion or anyone who has an original thought in their head. Julian “Porkchops” McGill is fine and his amateur hour books are decent enough, it’s the other mods there that ruin the whole thing for everyone. So raise a glass of piss to our KISSenführer overlords at KISSFAQ and all bow down at the alter of the Starchild. I guess giving someone a $500 donation to be able to use the board doesn’t count for anything anymore, you lying bunch of pricks!!
Hi Ghey Man!
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

kingbrian74 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:32 am I have an account there and will post something very occasionally.

I keep going there to read through some threads because sometimes it is just so weird. They will discuss hypothetical scenarios for pages. I think the most recent was 'what if KISS didn't release HITS, but instead did a live album through Crazy Nights' and then they proceeded to make track lists of what they would want on the album. Some even broke it up by side for a two-record release.

Who has that kind of time?

That sounds more interesting than a lot of topics here :D :D
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

I mean... they sort of dipped into a similar well by releasing ST&H between CN and HITS.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Nibbler wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:09 am Didn’t think so, because it’s run by a bunch of fucking nerds who would lop the heads off anyone with an actual opinion or anyone who has an original thought in their head. Julian “Porkchops” McGill is fine and his amateur hour books are decent enough, it’s the other mods there that ruin the whole thing for everyone. So raise a glass of piss to our KISSenführer overlords at KISSFAQ and all bow down at the alter of the Starchild. I guess giving someone a $500 donation to be able to use the board doesn’t count for anything anymore, you lying bunch of pricks!!
Are you here for the long haul, or just planning on doing drive-bys?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:26 am
Are you asking if he's just free-wheeling through here?
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

How did the real Nibbler guy die?
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

You gave them $500?
ImageImage
SchenkerFan
Headlining Clubs

Post by SchenkerFan »

I've been considering making an account to stir up some shit over there. Something along the lines of "Did Vinnie ever blow Paul?". I love seeing retards lose it.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

DiamondDog wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:00 am
Hi Ghey Man!
PWNED!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

SchenkerFan wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:38 am I've been considering making an account to stir up some shit over there. Something along the lines of "Did Vinnie ever blow Paul?". I love seeing retards lose it.
You won’t last 5 minutes.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Yes. It is way better now that Grand Classic has been banned.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Nibbler wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:09 am So raise a glass of piss to our KISSenführer overlords at KISSFAQ and all bow down at the alter of the Starchild. I guess giving someone a $500 donation to be able to use the board doesn’t count for anything anymore, you lying bunch of pricks!!
Can you be more specific about what happened to you?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Grendel wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:32 am
Nibbler wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:09 am So raise a glass of piss to our KISSenführer overlords at KISSFAQ and all bow down at the alter of the Starchild. I guess giving someone a $500 donation to be able to use the board doesn’t count for anything anymore, you lying bunch of pricks!!
Sounds like a jilted KI$$ LOVER
kissfaq
Wannabe Rocker

Post by kissfaq »

I was very sad when the FAQ nibbler died and glad I had the opportunity to meet him. Way too young. Too many folks have died in the past few years. Another FAQ board poster recently...
Bulletin Boards, putting the BS is BBS...
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Yes of course it’s sad when someone passes away especially at a young age. I was just curious how it happened.
TREVERLAST

Post by TREVERLAST »

Everyday.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

So is Nibbler Ghey Man? What happened to Ghey over there in order for him to get banned?
kissfaq
Wannabe Rocker

Post by kissfaq »

Grendel wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:48 pm So is Nibbler Ghey Man? What happened to Ghey over there in order for him to get banned?
Doubt it. I'm more interested in who got $500!
Bulletin Boards, putting the BS is BBS...
Guitarmageddon_VI
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Guitarmageddon_VI »

Some guy over there was posting as The Sphinx. He suspiciously sounded like Vinnie Vincent, his posts would usually go for 16 pages until they got locked by the admin.
purple70rt
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by purple70rt »

I got banned for calling vinnie a fruit
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

pieceofme wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:36 pm Yes. It is way better now that Grand Classic has been banned.
What did he do?
Mikky_Five
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Mikky_Five »

Perhaps you should read the meager amount of posts on said dead board.

Or you could just go, eh, that Ghey Man sure is silly and get on with your life.
LadyJaneGrey
Headlining Clubs

Post by LadyJaneGrey »

SchenkerFan wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:38 am I've been considering making an account to stir up some shit over there. Something along the lines of "Did Vinnie ever blow Paul?". I love seeing retards lose it.
You could also post something about Ros Radley and "Magic". That topic always seems to get people worked up, too.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

Mikky_Five wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:46 pm Perhaps you should read the meager amount of posts on said dead board.

Or you could just go, eh, that Ghey Man sure is silly and get on with your life.
:roll:
Nibbler
Forming a Band

Post by Nibbler »

Where do I start, I got trolled for fuckin eons from some freak who would turn every conversation into a big diatribe about how KISS were going out “loud proud and unbowed” and how the current tour was making more money than the reunion tour, well no shit it’s more money because it’s 25 years later and tickets aren’t $40 anymore and when simple facts like that were pointed out you’d get a huge six page block of text selectively quoting various things and obfuscating others to push the narrative that they’ve never been bigger, despite them only playing one night in cities where they would do two or three in a row on the reunion tour, then the same guy was anti vaxxer who called Covid the sniffles and he was such a big man and he would never get sick from it, then he ended up dying from it! What a fucking joke! These kisstardos want to worship at the altar of the Starchild and say what songs they would leave off Hot In The Shade well leave them all off because they’re all DOGGY DOOZ you lying bunch of pricks!
Grand Classic
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Grand Classic »

It wasn’t $500 it was $300.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:26 am
It's tough for him to be "on" all the time.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

Nibbler wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:11 pm
Where do I start, I got trolled for fuckin eons from some freak who would turn every conversation into a big diatribe about how KISS were going out “loud proud and unbowed” and how the current tour was making more money than the reunion tour, well no shit it’s more money because it’s 25 years later and tickets aren’t $40 anymore and when simple facts like that were pointed out you’d get a huge six page block of text selectively quoting various things and obfuscating others to push the narrative that they’ve never been bigger, despite them only playing one night in cities where they would do two or three in a row on the reunion tour, then the same guy was anti vaxxer who called Covid the sniffles and he was such a big man and he would never get sick from it, then he ended up dying from it! What a fucking joke! These kisstardos want to worship at the altar of the Starchild and say what songs they would leave off Hot In The Shade well leave them all off because they’re all DOGGY DOOZ you lying bunch of pricks!
Maybe you & farce should start a KISSFAQ grief class and help each other get over the pain they’ve caused y’all.
Kiss fans can be so mean