Greta Van Fleet

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Greta Van Fleet

Post by Velvis »

I'm outside the Boston Garden waiting to pick up my daughter and thousands of people are filing out and I'm thinking about the Sludgetard topic of how GVF isn't an arena band.
I looked to get myself a cheap seat but they never dropped below $55 even an hour after show time.
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Greta Van Fleet

Post by LAglamrocker »

No big deal her first boyfriend will love country music
He will be taking her to all the country shows

Country shows are brutal it is like hair metal in 1988.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
The Stench
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by The Stench »

Like em or not, it's pretty awesome to see a classic rock inspired band getting as popular as they have in this day and age.
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

The Stench wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:17 am Like em or not, it's pretty awesome to see a classic rock inspired band getting as popular as they have in this day and age.
I have seen them twice. First time was awesome, the second time I was underwhelmed. The second time they focused on a lot of the more "concepty" type songs. Which I have enjoyed listening to at home/car, but when I go to a show I want to hear the more rocking tunes. This is why I kept an eye out for a last-minute cheap ticket since I was going to be picking my daughter up anyways, but like I said nothing under $55.

But the place was packed and for the most part college age kids.

It will be interesting to see if they can sustain it and if more rock bands start coming up behind them.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

$55???

You cheap fucking slut.

That is the cost of 3 cocktails in a bar, or a bucket of KFC these days. You could have had an indelible memory with YOUR DAUGHTER. But nooooo, you couldn't be bothered, so now your daughter has issues, which, fortunately, is how we will get the next generation of strippers and girls who are REALLY into anal.

I thank you for your sacrifice, but broe, you just tossed away her dreams of doctorate programs for the price of an oil change.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Sleek wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:35 am $55???

You cheap fucking slut.

That is the cost of 3 cocktails in a bar, or a bucket of KFC these days. You could have had an indelible memory with YOUR DAUGHTER. But nooooo, you couldn't be bothered, so now your daughter has issues, which, fortunately, is how we will get the next generation of strippers and girls who are REALLY into anal.

I thank you for your sacrifice, but broe, you just tossed away her dreams of doctorate programs for the price of an oil change.
Oh shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Think how big they could be with a good singer? Add in some good songs! :shock:
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Is her Only Fans 55$ per month
I would consider that- bet she plays the GREAT Greta Van Fleet in the background
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

Sleek wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:35 am $55???

You cheap fucking slut.

Umm, I don't drink or eat KFC and my daughter was going with friends. I was the ride home. I opted out because I didn't enjoy GVF the last time I saw them. So yeah I'd rather have the $55 in my pocket.
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

Thank you for your service.
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!