Sambora on Shred with Shifty

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BDG135
Platinum Artist

Sambora on Shred with Shifty

Post by BDG135 »

I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about here yet. Sambora is slurring all over the place. https://open.spotify.com/episode/6hjah2 ... d382bd42ac
They had a video of the podcast up, but I guess it was taken down.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Sambora on Shred with Shifty

Post by MOON »

Thx. Listening to it right now. Too bad video was removed. Wonder if Richie asked it for it to be yanked .

Lol at the dig on Phil X and Shanks.. about playing at the rock hall. "Turn those other two guys off" lol
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Post by BDG135 »

I went to a board of Bon Jovi hardcores and they're trying to play it down saying it wasn't that bad. He was slurring heavily and all over the place. Did he sound like that on his phone calls with Jon? It should be interesting to see if there's even one anniversary show next year.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
The Prez
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by The Prez »

MOON wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:50 pm Thx. Listening to it right now. Too bad video was removed. Wonder if Richie asked it for it to be yanked .
His management probably thought it wasn't' a good look...but you can still find a few short vids on his Instagram.
But yeah, he looks wasted.
Jason Jennifer Leigh
Headlining Clubs

Post by Jason Jennifer Leigh »

I thought he looked good and sounded good … maybe it’s the Jersey talking … maybe he’s been up all night … maybe he’s been drinking … who cares Jon needs him if he wants to tour .. unless he wants to learn the Paul Stanley sing a little lipsync a lot method … I do not think Bon Jovi fans would have a problem with that.

Paul Stanley’s lipsyncing is undetectable to the human eye … amazing job.
Zinny
Headlining Clubs

Post by Zinny »

When being straight up asked if he’s been talking to Jon about a reunion, the answer is ”There’s a demand for it”…
It will not happen.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

BDG135 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 12:53 pm I went to a board of Bon Jovi hardcores and they're trying to play it down saying it wasn't that bad. He was slurring heavily and all over the place. Did he sound like that on his phone calls with Jon? It should be interesting to see if there's even one anniversary show next year.

For some tards it’s hard to admit their idol is a drunkard.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

Not posted for a minute, but I listened to this link today because I like his guitar playing. I listened to it and he is slurring all over the place. He sounds like blind mellon chitlin off cheech and chong. He gets worse as it goes on, and it makes me suspect he was drinking while doing the interview. His guitaring gets worse as the interview goes on too. Just saying.
maninblack
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by maninblack »

The best drunken interviews are Ozzy ones. I remember one where he admitted being off his face where he made funny comments about lots of guitarists " except Ritchie Blackmore who is sound as a pound and only likes big tits ". There were rumours in the media that Gary Moore was driving around London in a taxi, after reading the interview, looking for him with a knife.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Wow, Richie can barely make it through a conversation. I don’t think he’d be able to make it through a tour.

Even his playing was not very focused.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"