ROXY BUSTED … Todd Poole of Roxy Blue has been Arrested for Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance in Mississippi

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

ROXY BUSTED … Todd Poole of Roxy Blue has been Arrested for Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance in Mississippi

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Oops...

ROXY BUSTED …
Roxy Blue frontman Todd Poole has a recent Felony Arrest for Possession of a Controlled Substance in Mississippi
#toddpoole #roxyblue #busted #mississippi #felonyarrest #controlledsubstance #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/roxy-busted-roxy ... ssissippi/

$ludge
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Re: ROXY BUSTED … Todd Poole of Roxy Blue has been Arrested for Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance in Mississip

Post by gtshark1 »

Less noteriety for this guy/band than Ted Poley/Danger Danger. They probably have never even played in Fresno.
LAglamrocker

Re: ROXY BUSTED … Todd Poole of Roxy Blue has been Arrested for Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance in Mississip

Post by LAglamrocker »

Babylon AD Roxy Blue Wildside
Wilson Theater 1992
Bought tour shirt
Advertisement in Fresno Bee with all 3 bands- still have it

Danger Danger never came

*no reason ever to live in Mississippi
He should just move to LA and live the dream working at water slide park
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
The Stench
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by The Stench »

gtshark1 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:56 am Less noteriety for this guy/band than Ted Poley/Danger Danger. They probably have never even played in Fresno.
Wait a minute! Are you saying Ted Poley is in some kind of legal trouble too?! Forget the Roxy Blue guy, we can't let anything happen to Ted.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

anyone care to speculate what said substance is?

meth?
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

alleyrulez wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:53 pm anyone care to speculate what said substance is?

meth?
mugshot kinda makes me think that.
The power of Sludge compels you.
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

Black Stuff wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:13 am
alleyrulez wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:53 pm anyone care to speculate what said substance is?

meth?
mugshot kinda makes me think that.

Meth, H or Fentanyl. Probably all three
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

Roxy Blue needs to tour again. We will start a Go Fund me to get Todd the help he needs. They can play Want Some in its entirety.
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

It appears I am the bad guy...

------------------------------------
Todd Poole
This post about me was so uncalled for. I guess you didn't think about how much it would hurt my wife and kids. I know your job is to report all music news but this is unforgivable. Shame on you for forgetting who you are. Todd Poole
Like · Reply · 10h

Commented on the bottom of the main page Metal Sludge article.
> https://metalsludge.tv/roxy-busted-roxy ... ssissippi/

My thoughts are the following....

Maybe Todd Poole should have thought about his Wife and Kids, when he was Buying, Selling or Doing illegal drugs... and putting himself in the situation which got him arrested and what the ramifications would be in regards to the subsequent court dates, costs and possible punishment including jail or prison time by local law enforcement.

$tEvil
gtshark1
Headlining Clubs

Post by gtshark1 »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:25 am It appears I am the bad guy...

Todd Poole
This post about me was so uncalled for. I guess you didn't think about how much it would hurt my wife and kids. I know your job is to report all music news but this is unforgivable. Shame on you for forgetting who you are. Todd Poole
Like · Reply · 10h

Maybe Todd Poole should have thought about his Wife and Kids, when he was Buying, Selling or Doing illegal drugs... and putting himself in the situation which got him arrested and what the ramifications would be in regards to the subsequent court dates, costs and possible punishment including jail or prison time by local law enforcement.

$tEvil
Typical victim mentality. Your thoughts are 100% spot on.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

He should be grateful, this is probably the most publicity he's gotten in 30 years.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I now see he commented on my FB post too... and his wife is messaging me as well.

All kinds of, "our poor kids", blah, blah, blah.

Really?

The kid's Dad is doing or dealing drugs, and getting arrested in the process, and now that the "public arrest and court records have leaked, it's someone else's fault?

Very rich...

-------------------------------
Todd Poole
WTF Stevie Rachelle Tuff. Bro I thought we were friends. I can't believe you would post this. Me and my family are going through enough. Posting this hurts my family. As a fellow musician I would expect more. Have some respect for my wife and kids. This is fucking low dude

> https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... ADs9A94iHl
------------------------------

I replied publicly, with the following (also sent the same to him privately in messenger)

Stevie Rachelle Tuff
Todd Poole
Hello, and good morning.
My thoughts are.... maybe you should have thought about your Wife and Kids, when you were Buying, Selling or Doing illegal narcotics... and putting yourself in the situation which got you arrested in the first place... not to mention what the ramifications could be in regards to the subsequent court dates, costs and possible punishment including jail or prison time.
I have nothing against you and barely know you, as for us being friends, sure... maybe more like acquaintances who have said hello maybe 2-3x in 35 years... but either way, MANY in this industry are my friends, and acquaintances... and that doesn't change the fact that my website has been reporting this kind of stuff related to our genre of music for over 25 years.
You're a grown man, own up to your mistakes... and whatever good, bad or indifferent comes of this, is all up to you, not me, or anyone else.
Good luck to you.

>> https://www.facebook.com/stevierachelle ... ADs9A94iHl
-------------------------------

$tEvil
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

Excellent response $tEvil!

We are judged by our actions, which we are in control of, and not our intentions. Generally, narcissistic personalities struggle with the consequences of their actions and blame others.

Even at this stage he fails to see the connection between his actions and the outcomes, and as a result, you are blamed. In the foreseeable future you will most likely be at fault for the destruction of his marriage/family.
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Todd Poole
Like · Reply · 10h

$tEvil
Well said, CEO!
The power of Sludge compels you.
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Remind him that this is the most press he's had in 30+ years. His wife, kids and the 12 fans left that give a fuck about him are all disappointed. Get Sid out of the dental office for a few days and do some reunion shows already with Tuff and Southgang...all original members!

Or a Roxy Blue, Babylon AD, WIldside anniversary tour!

p.s.
Extra "WTF" points for his avatar being a photo of Jesus of Nazareth.
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

I only know the ceo from this site, but right or wrong, anyone should know he’s gonna publicly call it as he sees it
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

He should be grateful people are STILL talking about and remembering Roxy Blue!

Nice follow up Stevie 👍
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:02 pm He should be grateful people are STILL talking about and remembering Roxy Blue!

Nice follow up Stevie 👍
Agreed. You weren't reporting anything that wasn't already known by enough people, Stevie. Just a sore loser, I guess. Though, I'll be honest: possession of a controlled substance? If anything, I would have expected Todd to be arrested because he decided to--wait for it--ROB THE CRADLE!!! Thank you! I'll be here all week!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Well, it's been a few days... more replies from Todd Poole...

Maybe he has realized his actions have caused the family strife, and not my article.

$tEvil
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Ahhhh c’mon Stevie, you know the right thing to do is protect him and enable him so he can keep tweaking away. You’re not being a brother in music! :lol:
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Hopefully owner of Tiki Bar in OC and Brick By Brick owner in San Diego see this news story .. book Roxy Blue in the future
Whisky-Tiki Bar-Brick By Brick
Who wouldn’t want to hear Sister Sister..3 nights in a row
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"