DOG FARTS on PLANE SO BAD ... The Airline has FULLY refunded passengers sitting next to the animal!

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

DOG FARTS on PLANE SO BAD ... The Airline has FULLY refunded passengers sitting next to the animal!

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Amazing...

I personally think, 95% of ALL these service animals, is 100% bullshit.

Yes... I get it... when I see a person with a real physical ailment, blindness, etc... I am ALL for it.

But... there are WAY too many people, walking around the mall, restaurants and in airports with animals.

FU with all of that!

-----------------------------

Singapore Airlines Refunds Passengers $1,400 ... Dog Farted On Us for 13 Hours!!!

Singapore Airlines is getting the gas face from a couple of pissed passengers who say a 4-legged traveler's flatulence blew them out ... all the way from Paris to Singapore.

Gill and Warren Press say they ended up seated next to a dog, and its owner, during the 13-hour trek back in June.

It's a cute enough dog to look at, but the Presses say the pooch bombed on them for the whole flight ... farting so badly, they eventually surrendered their premium seats, and moved back to economy.

The couple says the gas was only half the battle, because they also had to contend with the pup -- which looks like a bulldog mix -- loudly snorting.

They were determined to get something for their troubles, and told Insider they went through several months of negotiations with Singapore Airlines before getting a $1,410 refund.

The Presses say they plan to donate the money to a guide dog org in their native New Zealand.

As for their future travels, they'd just appreciate a heads-up if they're seated next to an animal. Gil says, "I expect to see a baby. I expect young children. But, I don't expect a dog."

Gotta wonder what Singapore Airlines would pay if it were a gassy human.

We've all had those flights!

For more viral news, tune in to the TMZ Verified Podcast. Dropping every Thursday on all podcast platforms.

> https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/22/dog-fart ... -airlines/

---------------------------

$tEvil
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: DOG FARTS on PLANE SO BAD ... The Airline has FULLY refunded passengers sitting next to the animal!

Post by LAglamrocker »

Flying is like dog park now- awesome
All dogs out now suck- saw someone get ticket on the beach for having a dog. They were crying like little bitch

Animals stay home
I won’t live in a place with animals allowed. Dogs barking all day. If you have a dog you are loud neighbor chances are.
No pets no drama
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: DOG FARTS on PLANE SO BAD ... The Airline has FULLY refunded passengers sitting next to the animal!

Post by pieceofme »

Animals shouldn't be with passengers on a plane unless it is a legitimately blind person.

Agree with the CEO that 95% of these service animals are bullshit.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
BritniTaiste
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BritniTaiste »

100% rather travel with dogs around me than babies.
High Octane Glam/Sleaze Rock n' Roll
http://www.myspace.com/bangcircus
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Fake ass "service" animal fucks.

They should charge the person who brought the damn thing on in the first place.
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Fuck off dogs are better than humans 😃
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

BritniTaiste wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:56 am 100% rather travel with dogs around me than babies.
Then you should go in the cargo hold then.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

I haven't been subjected to dog farts on a plane yet, so I say fuggit, let the furry fuckers fly with the humans!

My friend's girlfriend's dog Willow just did a round-trip California-Paris flight, Willow is one cute motherfucker, glad he got to fly in style instead of being sedated in a dark cage. Same goes for Adam Bomb's Pip, that dog is a rock star and has earned his right to fly in cabin with all of the two-legged animals!
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

i have a bulldog that farts and snores and i guarantee most people would rather fly with him than your shitty, screaming kids
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

Sometimes dog farts smell like sauerkraut
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

You yanks know you’re the only country dumb enough to have all these fake “service animals” that are just pets right? It’s not even a thing anywhere else. Rest of the world has guide dogs for blind people and even then they don’t go on planes.
Playboyliquor59
Recording Debut Album

Post by Playboyliquor59 »

I grew up near the seeing eye in NJ and respect legitimate service animals and the people who train them. Now for $5 someone buys a vest on Amazon or eBay and think they can bring an animal anywhere. Some idiot brought a dog to a motionless in white show last week.
https://lambgoat.com/news/40261/someone ... -mosh-pit/

Fuck these people. Don’t dare question if it’s authentic or not, or get cancelled or sued.
Hellbound
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Hellbound »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:26 am Fuck off dogs are better than humans 😃
This and fuck the airlines in general.
Bob Sacamano
Headlining Clubs

Post by Bob Sacamano »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:12 am Amazing...

I personally think, 95% of ALL these service animals, is 100% bullshit.

Service animal abuse is a huge problem. I think it makes things more difficult for the people who actually need service animals. I'm on the fence about calling out a friend. He has a service dog that he has to help him if he has a seizure. I have never witnessed him having a seizure, but that doesn't mean much. The problem is, sometimes he has his service dog with him, sometimes he doesn't. One would think that for something like that he should have the service dog with him at all times.
"I don't have any beliefs or allegiances. I don't believe in this country, I don't believe in religion, or a god, and I don't believe in all these man-made institutional ideas"

-- George Carlin
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

Regardless of if they are needed, a well trained service dog is not gonna cause a problem to anyone.

My issue is when you see these F'ing emotional support cats, pigs, birds, lizards, etc.