DON DISSES DONALD .. Don Dokken says: “If Donald Trump Becomes President Again, I Am Moving To France”

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

DON DISSES DONALD .. Don Dokken says: “If Donald Trump Becomes President Again, I Am Moving To France”

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

DON DISSES DONALD ..
Don Dokken says: “If Donald Trump Becomes President Again, I Am Moving To France”
#dondokken #dokken #trump #donaldtrump #aloneagain #france #intothefire #inmydreams #donvsdonald #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/don-disses-donal ... -to-france

$ludge
Van Ailin'
Headlining Clubs

Re: DON DISSES DONALD .. Don Dokken says: “If Donald Trump Becomes President Again, I Am Moving To France”

Post by Van Ailin' »

And Wendell Neeley says, "If Joe Biden becomes President again, me and my secret male paramour are moving to Hungary."
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: DON DISSES DONALD .. Don Dokken says: “If Donald Trump Becomes President Again, I Am Moving To France”

Post by pieceofme »

He wants to hang with Psychobolia.com

Is Psychobolia looking forward to rocking with Dokken in France?
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Nate S Axel
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Nate S Axel »

Awesome! Maybe he'll add "Paris Is Burning" to the setlist!
https://www.last.fm/user/SundownDevil
LAglamrocker wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:45 am I can’t believe people actually don’t live in So Cal/ San Diego/Vegas circle ..waste of life
BulletProofPoet

Post by BulletProofPoet »

Well … Bye!
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

au revoir
diablomozart
Headlining Clubs

Post by diablomozart »

isn't france where chris holmes lives now?...d.m.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

pieceofme wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:26 pm He wants to hang with Psychobolia.com

Is Psychobolia looking forward to rocking with Dokken in France?
Fuck yeah, can't wait, gonna form a band: Don (pristine vocals), Chris Holmes (guitar), me (bass), and a drum machine (so that we only have to split the money 3 ways!).
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

When the USA sends its people, they’re not sending their best. - Macron.
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

If all the people who said that they would move if (blank) was elected, we'd have half the people in this county and double the illegals
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

It's another one of these: Rocker Ted Nugent: “Dead or in jail” if Obama is re-elected. I bet he made Mitt Romney uncomfortable.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

I get a chuckle over how triggered flag-humping Republicans get over this sort of thing. I was at the Green Day show in London last year when Billie Joe said something similar to this about renouncing his citizenship. You should’ve seen the massive butthurt in the comment sections when it got in the press afterwards. “You said you were gonna leave but you didn’t *sniffles*!”

Like, who gives a shit?
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:19 am I get a chuckle over how triggered flag-humping Republicans get over this sort of thing. I was at the Green Day show in London last year when Billie Joe said something similar to this about renouncing his citizenship. You should’ve seen the massive butthurt in the comment sections when it got in the press afterwards. “You said you were gonna leave but you didn’t *sniffles*!”

Like, who gives a shit?
Yeah, as if there weren't a zillion liberals mocking Ted Nugent in comment sections when Obama got re-elected.

It's funny how not standing by your words only matters when <insert side I hate more> does it.
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

I was disappointed that most of the interview was about world views and politics, rather than music and the upcoming release.
SterileEyes1
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by SterileEyes1 »

aznsquirt wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:45 am
SterileEyes1 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:19 am I get a chuckle over how triggered flag-humping Republicans get over this sort of thing. I was at the Green Day show in London last year when Billie Joe said something similar to this about renouncing his citizenship. You should’ve seen the massive butthurt in the comment sections when it got in the press afterwards. “You said you were gonna leave but you didn’t *sniffles*!”

Like, who gives a shit?
Yeah, as if there weren't a zillion liberals mocking Ted Nugent in comment sections when Obama got re-elected.

It's funny how not standing by your words only matters when <insert side I hate more> does it.

Yeah, neener neener, dude. Good one. You’ve got that third grade comeback shit nailed, I’ll give you that.

Tell me more about how Billie Joe told someone in high office to ‘suck on his machine gun’ and got a visit from the Secret Service over it :roll:
My Video Covers: https://www.youtube.com/@therealjeffstein/

"Diary Of A Madman"
"Aja"
"Atlas, Rise!"
“Sludge Factory”
"Locomotive"

My Original Music: https://jeffstein.bandcamp.com
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

SterileEyes1 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:53 pm

Like, who gives a shit?

Yeah, neener neener, dude. Good one. You’ve got that third grade comeback shit nailed, I’ll give you that.

Tell me more about how Billie Joe told someone in high office to ‘suck on his machine gun’ and got a visit from the Secret Service over it :roll:
“I paid money to see Green Day” 😄
katie1
Picking a Band Name

Post by katie1 »

Democrat men are such babies. 😆
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

mullet_head wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:19 am When the USA sends its people, they’re not sending their best. - Macron.
As a lifelong Democrat who has broke with party occasionally (2x at State level) and I recognize a lot on left is a bit too far, I welcome Don to move to France. However France won’t have him!
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

gtrjay wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:55 am
mullet_head wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:19 am When the USA sends its people, they’re not sending their best. - Macron.
As a lifelong Democrat who has broke with party occasionally (2x at State level) and I recognize a lot on left is a bit too far, I welcome Don to move to France. However France won’t have him!
Yet they took Chris Holmes.
ImageImage
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kerry67 »

How many celebrities said this the first time? How many of them actually left? So long DD, don't let the door hit you in the terrible vocals on the way out....
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Can he afford to move to France?
Psychobolia.com

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:05 am Can he afford to move to France?
This country is very generous with the lazy and/or poor, he'll have no problem getting cheap public housing, free medical care, etc.
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kerry67 »

Like, who gives a shit?

THIS ^^^
ElectrickMagick
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ElectrickMagick »

Luckily he won't have to. I don't think Presidents are allowed to serve in the office while in jail.
Psychobolia.com

ElectrickMagick wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:20 am Luckily he won't have to. I don't think Presidents are allowed to serve in the office while in jail.
I asked my good buddy Bard, he says:

Yes, an inmate can become president of the United States. There is no constitutional provision that prohibits a convicted felon from running for or serving as president.

However, there are some practical challenges that an inmate would face if they were to run for president. For example, it would be difficult for them to campaign from behind bars. They would also need to find a way to cast their vote in the election.

If an inmate were to be elected president, it is unclear how they would be able to serve their term. They would likely need to be released from prison in order to carry out the duties of the presidency.

There is no precedent for an inmate becoming president of the United States. However, there have been a few cases of convicted felons running for president. For example, Eugene V. Debs ran for president five times while he was in prison. He received nearly a million votes in the 1920 election.

In conclusion, it is possible for an inmate to become president of the United States. However, there are some practical challenges that they would face, and it is unclear how they would be able to serve their term.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

2016 should be fresh in a lot of memories for a while. You know, the year when people looked at Trump and laughed, forgot how many alarmingly stupid voters there are in this country and either sat out the election or voted 3rd party. If we're dumb enough to do that again just eight years later, we deserve everything we get.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
mullet_head
Headlining Clubs

Post by mullet_head »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:07 am
gtrjay wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:55 am
Yet they took Chris Holmes.
He must be a drain to the country, no wonder they had to raise the age for retirement.
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

How bout you move first, then I'll listen to why. Otherwise pipe up with your "Threats". No one cares
BastaConLaDroga
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BastaConLaDroga »

exitflagger wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:23 am 2016 should be fresh in a lot of memories for a while. You know, the year when people looked at Trump and laughed, forgot how many alarmingly stupid voters there are in this country and either sat out the election or voted 3rd party. If we're dumb enough to do that again just eight years later, we deserve everything we get.
"We"

When God was passing out the brains you were off somewhere sucking dick.
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:09 am
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:05 am Can he afford to move to France?
This country is very generous with the lazy and/or poor, he'll have no problem getting cheap public housing, free medical care, etc.
Do you realize how much it would cost to just move to another country?