Buckcherry touring schedule

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Buckcherry touring schedule

Post by ParaDime77 »

I know these guys did 200 shows in one year right after the pandemic. They played 5-6 different places in the last week, North Dakota and Montana. South Dakota was a one off as well. Clearly the band is bussing yet.

I understand expenses are up for touring bands all the way across the board. Is BC asking for less to play all these shows or are they set locked the matter what club or theater they play? Or is this method the only way to stay affluent in this music scene in 2023. These guys are busting fucking ass out there.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Re: Buckcherry touring schedule

Post by Mister Freeze »

I keep thinking if there's an act that will attempt to set a Guinness World Record by playing 365 shows in one year, it's Buckcherry.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

a band like them is better off buying their own bus rather than renting one every run they do
MattleyCrue
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by MattleyCrue »

Love that they hustle! Those gentleman like to get paid! Now only if they can play first two albums only! That would rule! Put Borderline in setlist it’s in my top 5 favorite song of all time list!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Nate S Axel

Post by Nate S Axel »

MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:30 pm Love that they hustle! Those gentleman like to get paid! Now only if they can play first two albums only! That would rule! Put Borderline in setlist it’s in my top 5 favorite song of all time list!
How much Buckcherry merch do you have? Have you ever dressed like Josh Todd?
https://www.last.fm/user/JustinDTLV

"Las Vegas is a world leader in nights you wish would never end." (VitalVegas)
Ralph2
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Ralph2 »

Not sure what the guarantee is , but guessing at least $20k.

Who knows, it been years since we crossed paths.

Before anyone hates on the band, there is NO WAY they are not making bank by grinding and no one would be away that long unless
it was super profitable.

Gotta respect 'em!
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

Nate S Axel wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:02 pm
MattleyCrue wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:30 pm Love that they hustle! Those gentleman like to get paid! Now only if they can play first two albums only! That would rule! Put Borderline in setlist it’s in my top 5 favorite song of all time list!
How much Buckcherry merch do you have? Have you ever dressed like Josh Todd?

😂😂😂

I have one Buckcherry tee. It’s from like 2000/2001ish. It says Buckcherry with girl from first album cover and says Time Bomb on the back!

Never really dress like Josh Todd but he has the coolest back piece I’ve ever seen! I think Keith Nelson looks way cooler!
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
500DaysofNight
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by 500DaysofNight »

Ever since 15 came out in late '05/early '06, they've been grinding it out and barely taking time off. You've got to REALLY love that life to spend nearly 2 decades constantly on tour.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

If playing live keeps you sharp they should be keen as a razor...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Kid-Wicked
Opening for Helix

Post by Kid-Wicked »

greengoblinrulz wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:26 pm a band like them is better off buying their own bus rather than renting one every run they do
no it's not. bus blows an engine or tranny on tour you get another rental. you own that bus you're cancelling gigs. i would think better tax write offs with rentals too