HE’S BACK … Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

HE’S BACK … Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

HE’S BACK …
Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024
https://metalsludge.tv/hes-back-bobby-b ... t-in-2024/

$ludge
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: HE’S BACK … Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024

Post by daveg »

If he can keep his mouth shut, and his stupid antics to a minimum i'd check it out. Especially if he brings out a band as solid as his last one. I seem to remember every clip I saw of that band, they were crushing it. But I also remember him giving them platinum albums for their contributions to Ratt :o :o :o
Zabooka
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: HE’S BACK … Bobby Blotzer’s Rat Attack project to Invade the Tour Market in 2024

Post by Zabooka »

I’m fine with him calling it Rat Attack and not Ratt.
ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

Assemble a good band, play the shows and keep the political bs as far away from the operation as humanly possible.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

He wont be able to not fuck it up.

I think he lucked out with that singer. I could see this next one being more like Red Dragon Cartel than Blatt. I guess we'll see.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
MattleyCrue

Post by MattleyCrue »

I’m here for it. Would love to see this. I wonder who will be in the band? He should get Warren
LAglamrocker wrote:
Walk in Diesel store Melrose with Ashba gear commands respect, not sure you are allowed in with Walmart gear
Fat_Elvis
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Fat_Elvis »

RATaTtack

is how it will appear on posters.
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Wasn't this already done by SEP? I smell mo'lawsuits a comin'...

https://www.metalexpressradio.com/2005/ ... test-hits/
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:00 pm He wont be able to not fuck it up.

I think he lucked out with that singer. I could see this next one being more like Red Dragon Cartel than Blatt. I guess we'll see.
Blatt. Hilarious. And there’s no way this goes anywhere profitable. Without Stephen, even as lame as he is, this project will do zilch.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Logo sucks. Should have darted around RATT friendly colors & fonts. Huey/Sleek, do something for him.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:33 pm Wasn't this already done by SEP? I smell mo'lawsuits a comin'...

https://www.metalexpressradio.com/2005/ ... test-hits/
Not a problem. Blobby will just hire Drew “Freight Train” Sherman to handle it, and we all know Sherm has a winning record when it comes to Blobby.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

sit back and pass the popcorn. Good sludge coming!
The power of Sludge compels you.
MOON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by MOON »

Black Stuff wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:52 am sit back and pass the popcorn. Good sludge coming!
Yup!
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Looks like he's playing nice this time, no highjacking of the Ratt name, no use of the logo, etc. I don't think there'll be any drama this time...

They should tour with Steve Riley's L.A. Guns and Jack Russell's Great White!
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

Five bucks says he just brings back Sean Nichols on vocals and has some cheap ex-BulletBoys guys round it out.

He can't afford the caliber of guys he had before without calling it Ratt.
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Potato flakes = success
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:39 am They should tour with Steve Riley's L.A. Guns and Jack Russell's Great White!
Add Steven Adler to the mix and you've got your summer package tour right there!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:51 am
Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:39 am They should tour with Steve Riley's L.A. Guns and Jack Russell's Great White!
Add Steven Adler to the mix and you've got your summer package tour right there!
and like Bands on the run back in the day, film it for $$$. They'd make more than the guarantee.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:39 am Looks like he's playing nice this time, no highjacking of the Ratt name, no use of the logo, etc. I don't think there'll be any drama this time...

They should tour with Steve Riley's L.A. Guns and Jack Russell's Great White!
and for the papered price that would be out there, about 90% of us here would go see it. And why not?
KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by KISSRULES06 »

hes back to invade the Boston MArket thats about it
skinni
Having Slaughter Open for You

Post by skinni »

DonJuanDeMarco wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:51 am
perfect package!
john3232
Headlining Clubs

Post by john3232 »

I wonder how much the singer gets paid. He does a great job with the songs and Blotzer can't afford to lose him.
"Chinese Democracy is one of the most anticipated albums OF ALL TIME"
Brownstone658
gtrjay

Post by gtrjay »

Will he try to play a trump rally?
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Awesome. Didn’t get to see his version of RATT last time. Hope to see this one. Bet the merch is going to be killer!!!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
jhenders
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by jhenders »

john3232 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:26 pm I wonder how much the singer gets paid. He does a great job with the songs and Blotzer can't afford to lose him.
Are you referring to Josh Alan or Sean Nichols? It definitely won't be Josh Alan.
greengoblinrulz
Headlining Clubs

Post by greengoblinrulz »

Without the actual RATT name, how much less is he gonna make per show.....hence how much money does he have to pay his band
SikkiNixx
Sharing sandwiches with street kids

Post by SikkiNixx »

Guy wants to work.. nothing wrong with that, until he shows up and starts talking and dragging the American flag across the floor.. I guess there's no worries about entertainment lawyers lurking under the stage.. man that last one was fukin weird as shit... Troy Patrick Farrell, what did you do with your OOTC celebration item??? Is Stacy Blades involved again? Wonder what he did with his trophy .. Troy was the only guy who looked a bit confused and awkward in that photo
New World Under Attack
No Telling If We'll Make It Out
Or Turn To Black
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

FreddyFender wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:03 am Five bucks says he just brings back Sean Nichols on vocals and has some cheap ex-BulletBoys guys round it out.

He can't afford the caliber of guys he had before without calling it Ratt.
Sean Nichols sucks ass/bar band level amateur.
drummertroy
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by drummertroy »

SikkiNixx wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:46 am Guy wants to work.. nothing wrong with that, until he shows up and starts talking and dragging the American flag across the floor.. I guess there's no worries about entertainment lawyers lurking under the stage.. man that last one was fukin weird as shit... Troy Patrick Farrell, what did you do with your OOTC celebration item??? Is Stacy Blades involved again? Wonder what he did with his trophy .. Troy was the only guy who looked a bit confused and awkward in that photo
I'm aware of his plan to put a band together and tour next year, and I don't know how the dynamic of his band and Pearcy's band doing shows together will work, considering they'd both be expected to play many hits, which would of course overlap.

I was asked to TM it and if all the details work out, I would. Blotzer treated me very well and paid his guys better than many bands and artists pay their side guys.

As far as getting a Platinum album as a Christmas gift of a band i liked growing up, from one of the guys in the band while he's out touring that music (whether it should be called Ratt or not is irrelevant), it was a wonderful gift and it hangs in my poker room.

As far as looking uncomfortable- that was after a gig, where I not only TM'd, but I set up drums, I sound checked, I found lost luggage, dealt w/ Security, 3 merch booths, settling, accounting, travel- I did it all. So perhaps that's the confused look. More like, I have 1000 things to do the moment i get done with this photo. I was likely wiped the fuck out too and the night was nowhere close to being over.

Blotz only has a few glory years at best jamming songs he was a part of. I hope he can find a way to do it drama free. If people come, it'll be good, I'm certain. If not, he'll go back to retirement.

As a side note, he's since stopped drinking over 3 months ago last we spoke.
This That & The Other / Drum Main Site
www.drummertroy.com or
www.facebook.com/tttotpf

TTTO OnDemand: www.tinyurl.com/TTTOTPFARCHIVE

Metal Sludge Tour Diary for White Lion (ANOTHER NEW LINK 05/2023)
Entry #1- https://metalsludge.tv/classic/?p=30144
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

I am intrigued... can't wait... Sludge needs some content.

$tEvil :D