KISS LAWSUIT...official

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

KISS LAWSUIT...official

Post by KISSRULES06 »

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... 234851978/

THE FAMILY OF a Kiss guitar tech who died while quarantining in 2021 after contracting Covid during the band’s End of the Road World Tour is suing for wrongful death, according to a lawsuit reviewed by Rolling Stone.

Catherine Stueber, whose husband Fran had served as guitar tech for Paul Stanley for decades, filed the suit in Los Angeles on Wednesday along with several members of her family, claiming both negligence and wrongful death. Kiss founding members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, their longtime manager Doc McGhee, the tour’s promoter Live Nation, and hotel chain Marriott International were all named as defendants.

“As a direct and proximate result of the dangerous condition created by Defendants,” the suit said, “Decedent suffered fatal injuries and Plaintiffs suffered damages, including, but not limited to funeral and burial expenses, the permanent deprivation of the love, companionship, affection, solace, society, comfort, assistance, services and financial contributions, and moral support of Decedent in an amount according to proof at trial.”

Reps for the band, Live Nation, and Marriott didn’t immediately respond to request for comment.

The suit comes nearly two years after a Rolling Stone investigation detailed claims from several Kiss roadies who said that allegedly lax Covid protocols contributed to Stueber’s death. Several of those allegations from the story are included in the filing. The roadies said that the band didn’t regularly test the crew and that several crew workers fell ill with the virus before Stueber died.

“I couldn’t believe how unsafe it was, and that we were still going,” one roadie told Rolling Stone at the time. “We’d been frustrated for weeks, and by the time Fran died, I just thought, ‘You have to be fucking kidding me.’”

The band, however, refuted to Rolling Stone that the tour used safety protocols “that met, but most often exceeded, federal, state, and local guidelines. But ultimately this is still a global pandemic and there is simply no foolproof way to tour without some element of risk.”
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: KISS LAWSUIT...official

Post by risingfarce »

Fran was a Trump supporting repuglican.

Lots of photos on Facebook of him socializing at restaurants and bars without wearing a mask when the "End Of The Road" continued.

He was told to seek treatment, but he refused.

Paul, Gene, Doc, LiveNation, and Marriott aren't responsible for the stupid behavior of another adult.

His wife is a cunt for lodging this law suit.

Hopefully it will be thrown out and not settled.
VinceVanLane
Playing Frat Parties

Post by VinceVanLane »

Yeah I remember reading on here that he was anti-vax. So he wasn't vaccinated, got Covid, and died. I hope they don't settle just to make it go away because this case should be easily dismissed.

There's also plenty of videos of Paul and Gene telling people to get vaccinated, and during the height of Covid, they were telling people to stay home. They did all the right things in this instance.

And Marriott? What the fuck did she want them to do? She's just hoping they'll pay her off to go away. Fuck her.
Last edited by VinceVanLane on Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

I forgot to include the anti-vaxer part. Thanks for adding that.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

risingfarce wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:10 am I forgot to include the anti-vaxer part. Thanks for adding that.
I mean you did say "Trump loving Republican", sooo....
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by BernieTaupson »

Fran used to do the you wanted the best intro. He was doing it right before he died and sounded like he was gargling razor blades.
HueyRamone
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by HueyRamone »

Fucking Mariott.... not realizing he was in his own room and not feeling well, and getting him to the hospital.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Velvis
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Velvis »

DiamondDog wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:48 am
risingfarce wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:10 am I forgot to include the anti-vaxer part. Thanks for adding that.
I'm no fan of Trump but he told people to get vaccinated.
Ziggy Sawdust
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Ziggy Sawdust »

I suppose they forced him to go on tour.
Hell'sHungryChild wrote:
I have no desire to pay $150 to see an ant sized Ac/Dc and drink $12 beer cups.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Velvis wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:40 pm
DiamondDog wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:48 am
I'm no fan of Trump but he told people to get vaccinated.
I had forgotten that actually. Still doesn't make his minions any smarter.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

How was he at more risk that risingtard. He was sucking on Paula's cock during covid
MadmanShepherd

Post by MadmanShepherd »

BernieTaupson wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:57 pm Fran used to do the you wanted the best intro. He was doing it right before he died and sounded like he was gargling razor blades.
I think this was the last time he did it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEYDAoAfBQU

Compared to the second to last time he did it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZM7-ds1GDY
This must be HELL for we are the damned...
gtrjay
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by gtrjay »

risingfarce wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:05 am Fran was a Trump supporting repuglican.

Lots of photos on Facebook of him socializing at restaurants and bars without wearing a mask when the "End Of The Road" continued.

Paul, Gene, Doc, LiveNation, and Marriott aren't responsible for the stupid behavior of another adult.

While there are some valid points above. Anyone that says one thing about KISS you don’t agree with you attack.

You have to be the biggest KISS nutswinger on this board.
I’m completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. These two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
George Carlin - Modern Philosopher
AlexVonHaig

Post by AlexVonHaig »

risingfarce wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:05 am Fran was a Trump supporting repuglican.

Moron. Just a KI$$ moron. To get a summary judgement or dismissed case, no fact can be disputed. That's why you see numerous counts in most lawsuits. Only individual counts can be dismissed. Not back to Paula cock
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

Also wasn't he one of the roadies that had a fake vaccine card? This lawsuit should be thrown out.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Fran having a fake covid vaccination card was mentioned in discussion boards after his death.

May have been a reason why he didn't seek treatment. It would have been exposed that he hadn't been vaccinated.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

So he’d rather die than have people find out he wasn’t jabbed? Damn. Either that or Doc didn’t want people to know he wasn’t jabbed, in which case they may have a case. But the fact she’s sued the bloody HOTEL is a head scratcher.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Velvis wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:40 pm I'm no fan of Trump but he told people to get vaccinated.
Trump only said that when he thought he could brag and take credit for the vaccine (as if he thought it up). Once he realized the right wing media had turned the vast majority of people in his base against the vaccines, he became ambiguous about it.

All he had to do was get the shot himself on TV like a true leader would, but no, he waited until after he left the White House and did it in secret.

A total POS who only cares about himself every single time.
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

NeonKnite wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:17 pm
Velvis wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:40 pm I'm no fan of Trump but he told people to get vaccinated.
Trump only said that when he thought he could brag and take credit for the vaccine (as if he thought it up). Once he realized the right wing media had turned the vast majority of people in his base against the vaccines, he became ambiguous about it.

All he had to do was get the shot himself on TV like a true leader would, but no, he waited until after he left the White House and did it in secret.

A total POS who only cares about himself every single time.
Of course, he did it to brag. Thats his M.O. But he also told people to get it and that he got it himself. So he's not as stupid as his base.
Of course, he got quiet about it when his moronic base was against it. All politicians do that shit.
Of course, he's a total POS that cares about himself every single time. Most politicians are. They say whatever they can to stay elected. Trump is on another level with that shit though.

I don't recall, but wasn't he out of the white house by the time the vaccine was ready? I recall him crying about Biden taking credit for it and Trump calling it "my vaccine."

There is a lot to tool on Trump about, but I am not sure this is one of those things. Or at least it's pretty low on the list.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Kerry67
Recording Debut Album

Post by Kerry67 »

I love how a thread about KISS being sued turns into a Trump thread. I don't want Trump back in office either but.....

LETS GO BRANDON !!!! You dementia ridden child sniffer....
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Kerry67 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:28 am I love how a thread about KISS being sued turns into a Trump thread. I don't want Trump back in office either but.....

ImageImage
HottKarl777

Post by HottKarl777 »

Kerry67 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:28 am LETS GO BRANDON !!!! You dementia ridden child sniffer....

That's the stuff.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Kerry67 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:28 am I love how a thread about KISS being sued turns into a Trump thread. I don't want Trump back in office either but.....

tRUMP was who Fran followed. Important to the plot on why Fran died.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

risingfarce wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:37 pm tRUMP was who Fran followed. Important to the plot on why Fran died.
Trump and the extreme right have done a great job at killing off their constituency.
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

Well, it was a thread about covid and apparently someone who believes partisan identities is more important than what doctors and scientists believe and ended up dead.

And just like you there are plenty of people on the democratic side who would like to see someone other than Sniffy Sleepy Joe at the wheel.

Personally, I'd like someone under 60 who isn't fucking insane and just wants to make the country better for all without adhering to specifically what checks boxes on the far right and far left agendas in order to make nutcases on both sides get all excited.
BernieTaupson

Post by BernieTaupson »

Can you dumbfuck Americans stick to the topic? Put your guns away.