Power Trip Concert Review. Concession prices, ride sharing mishaps and band's reviews.

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Power Trip Concert Review. Concession prices, ride sharing mishaps and band's reviews.

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

This to me sounds like a wasted weekend at Disneyland... I'd rather clean the garage and do yardwork for 10 hours a day then go to that Hell hole!

Everything is fortune, long lines for food and drink, the bathrooms are gross, endless annoying goofs, ugly people who have no physical filters (cover your legs, feet and toes you animals) just all kinds of hassles. If you have a skin disorder or claw feet, cover that sh!t... nobody wants to see your big red patchy birthmarks on full display either!

I have mentioned this before, that I went to Disney many times for my kid's sake... esp when they were little, but after they got to about 11-12, I told their Mom..."Have fun... see ya later" and stopped going.

Just stupid, especially after we (they) had already been there a dozen or more times... no exaggeration... likely a dozen a times a year for period... insanity.

$tEvil
Blumpkin King
Headlining Clubs

Re: Power Trip Concert Review. Concession prices, ride sharing mishaps and band's reviews.

Post by Blumpkin King »

LAglamrocker wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:01 am
Leave venue do fun things- eat around 1am.
What fun things are there to do in Sacramento around 11 PM? Don't say Old Town Sacramento. I used to go to a ton of shows there and we just wanted to get out of that city as soon as the show was done.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

ijwthstd wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:59 am
I walked 6 miles back to the room after AC/DC.
Average 3mph...really walked 2 hours?