MUSICAL CHAIRS ….. Don Dokken explains how Dokken flip-flopped Ratt members Juan Croucier and Warren DeMartini

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

MUSICAL CHAIRS ….. Don Dokken explains how Dokken flip-flopped Ratt members Juan Croucier and Warren DeMartini

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

MUSICAL CHAIRS …..
Don Dokken explains how Dokken flip-flopped Ratt members Juan Croucier and Warren DeMartini
#dondokken #dokken #ratt #georgelynch #warrendemartini #juancroucier #mickbrown #jeffpilson #chuckshutepodcast #chuckshute #blabbermouth #sludge #metalsludge
https://metalsludge.tv/musical-chairs-d ... demartini/

$ludge
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Re: MUSICAL CHAIRS ….. Don Dokken explains how Dokken flip-flopped Ratt members Juan Croucier and Warren DeMartini

Post by FreddyFender »

Is it really necessary to throw in all the shots at George at this point?

"Juan refused to play with him", "we would have been better with Warren", "It took George 100 takes for us to be able to piece together something listenable", etc.

I guess when you're nursing-home age like Don is, you don't give a shit, but come on....
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: MUSICAL CHAIRS ….. Don Dokken explains how Dokken flip-flopped Ratt members Juan Croucier and Warren DeMartini

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

FreddyFender wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:46 pm Is it really necessary to throw in all the shots at George at this point?

"Juan refused to play with him", "we would have been better with Warren", "It took George 100 takes for us to be able to piece together something listenable", etc.

I guess when you're nursing-home age like Don is, you don't give a shit, but come on....
Right...

Meanwhile... George RIPS like F#@k on his instrument, has the entire way... and has held up physically as well!

On the other hand, Don can't sing for squat and resembles a sloppy homeless wino.

$tEvil
the_man_incognito
Headlining Clubs

Post by the_man_incognito »

I think Dokken could have worked with Warren at some level, but I don't think Ratt would have worked with George...can't see that he would work well with another guitar player...
For me, when I think of Dokken, I think of George's guitar playing (and his 2 tone hair when i was a teenager), not Don's mediocre vocals...
ALMOSTsaved
Headlining Clubs

Post by ALMOSTsaved »

Just think if Don would've swapped George for Eddie Van Halen.