Fucking Youtube

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tym
Headlining a Theater Tour

Fucking Youtube

Post by tym »

Ok, youtube has decided to no longer let people watch videos with add blocker. Cunts. So......I decided to be a bigger cunt than they are are give you guys a free tip.

https://piped.video/trending there are all your youtube videos with out the fucking ads. That is for chrome and firefox.

You can get it on android, its a bit of a trick. Just use your browser, and search for Piped for android. Its not on the play store yet.

I have it on my desktop, and android, moved all my subscriptions over there.

Now in case your worried its some pirate site, or this or that. No. Google it. Its from Github, and its a open source thing.

https://github.com/TeamPiped/Piped

Your welcome, now its time for me to fuck off.

Forgot, when you subscribe to this or that channel, on chrome, on the top right, go to "Feeds" there you will find all the latest videos of the stuff you subscribe to. Youtube is really starting to demonitize allot of content creators. Most just put in a verbal add in there videos.
I'm finding it difficult to masturbate to this. I'm trying, I just have so little to work with...
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Fucking Youtube

Post by BernieTaupson »

Go piss up a rope, fuckstick!
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

What’s an add blocker?
That seems way complicated for my life

Paragraph 2,3,4,5,7 needs an add blocker
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

My adblocker works fine...

The thing that really annoys me with YouTube is they discontinued the thumbs-down tallies a few years ago, don't want to offend anyone now do we, fucking cunts!
Hellbound
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Hellbound »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:03 am My adblocker works fine...

The thing that really annoys me with YouTube is they discontinued the thumbs-down tallies a few years ago, don't want to offend anyone now do we, fucking cunts!
Before that they allowed chosen assholes to reset the thumbs down and deleting comments on videos that went viral because they pissed everyone off like that piece of shit Gillette ad.

My ad blocker is saying YouTube doesn't allow adblock but then after 5 seconds I can close the popup and its business as usual.
Tenacious_Dio
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Tenacious_Dio »

I picked up YouTube Premium last year. $9.99/month, and includes YouTube Music. No ads, and I was able to dump Spotify.
Whatever Happened To…
Headlining Clubs

Post by Whatever Happened To… »

Tenacious_Dio wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:10 am I picked up YouTube Premium last year. $9.99/month, and includes YouTube Music. No ads, and I was able to dump Spotify.
And next year?

$11.99/month with ads every other video
$15.99/month no ads but limited to 1080p
$20.00 month no ads 4k

And all the tracking/privacy issues associated with Google/Youtube and your CC details. No thank you.

Firefox and Ublock Origin is working fine for now.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Whatever Happened To… wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:56 am

Firefox and Ublock Origin is working fine for now.
Set this up yesterday too. Works fine.
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
daveg
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by daveg »

I don't really have an issue with some ads as I'm assuming some of that ad money goes to the content creator. Thats fine. But the amount of ads in some of the video's was completely unbearable.

I was getting some that were over 1 minute for a 4 min video. Some you can skip after 5/10/15 seconds..but i was running into video's that were 15 to 20 mins long, so i was always looking for the remote to skip. (I watch mostly on smart tv).

Finally gave up a few months ago. For smart tv's there is an app called SmartTube. Eliminates ads completely.
Phone, I use the Opera Browser to access YT. Ad blocker still works.
Desktop, adBlocker works great.
MotleyKaos
Headlining Clubs

Post by MotleyKaos »

Interesting. At this moment, I am using Firefox with Adblock Plus and Ghostery, and YouTube is not preventing me from watching videos.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

I also have sponsor blocker, which skips the parts of videos where they do a speaking ad. I probably should get the youtube premium, if it's got music, and I should support the youtubers.

But I aint watching any fucking ads!
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Tenacious_Dio wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:10 am I picked up YouTube Premium last year. $9.99/month, and includes YouTube Music. No ads, and I was able to dump Spotify.

Google is killing off its Google Podcasts app (which I use all the time) and moving that content to YouTube Music. Wonder if skipping ads will be an incentive for people to sign up for the paid version.
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

Vivaldi browser with built in adblocker, no youtube ads for me.
MetalSludgeCEO

Re: F#@#ing Youtube

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Please do not Spell out Curse words in the Title of threads...

Thank you..

Stevie
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

MotleyKaos wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:21 am Interesting. At this moment, I am using Firefox with Adblock Plus and Ghostery, and YouTube is not preventing me from watching videos.
Same here. When the "YouTube "No Adblocker" disclaimer pops up, I click it off and it's gone.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

I moved over to the YouTube Premium / YouTube Music bundle family plan. I had YouTube Premium already since I watch a ton of YouTube so it was a no brainer to drop Spotify.
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Still works on Chrome with uBlock Origin
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 9:02 am
MotleyKaos wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:21 am Interesting. At this moment, I am using Firefox with Adblock Plus and Ghostery, and YouTube is not preventing me from watching videos.
Same here. When the "YouTube "No Adblocker" disclaimer pops up, I click it off and it's gone.
that was like that for me too... for a while. It will prolly stop giving you chances soon.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Ublock origins seems to no longer work.

Anyone using it, can you still access youtube?
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:50 pm Ublock origins seems to no longer work.

Yes. No ads.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

SeniorGrande wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:04 pm
HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:50 pm Ublock origins seems to no longer work.

Yes. No ads.
It was working earlier today but not now
Psychobolia.com

Am I a heretic?

I'm on Chrome and have Adblock and Adblock Plus installed, haven't seen a YouTube ad in ages!
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:46 pm Am I a heretic?

I'm on Chrome and have Adblock and Adblock Plus installed, haven't seen a YouTube ad in ages!
Youre not in a part of the world google gives a fuck about. What are they gonna sell you, deodorant? They know you got no use for it.
Psychobolia.com

HueyRamone wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:53 pm
Psychobolia.com wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:46 pm Am I a heretic?

Youre not in a part of the world google gives a fuck about. What are they gonna sell you, deodorant? They know you got no use for it.
Of course we don't use déodorant, but they COULD try to market eau de toilette to us!
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: F#@#ing Youtube

Post by DiamondDog »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 8:36 am Please do not Spell out Curse words in the Title of threads...

Thank you..

Stevie
Dym always ghosts his own threads. Bye bye, Dym.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
LocoBenno
Opening for Slaughter

Post by LocoBenno »

I'm a Ublock Origin guy and started getting the "timed" warnings that using an ad blocker would eventually get me banned, and sure enough I got the "3-2-1" warnings. Went through the UBO steps of clearing the filter cache, etc, but it didn't help. So I decided not to push the envelope and logged out of YouTube. Seems I can still play YT stuff ad-free without warnings, just means I can't comment.

Is anyone using a logged on account with an ad blocker and not getting warnings? Or are y'all surfing YT without an account?
Cheers and beers

Benno

\m/
SeniorGrande

Post by SeniorGrande »

as of 6:50 am Central Standard Time, mine still works without warnings
--------------------------------------------
*United States
*Logged in
*Chrome, recently updated
*uBlock
*Windows 10
*No hacking skills

uBlock Origin: 1.52.2
Chromium: 118
filterset (summary):
network: 103914
cosmetic: 39919
scriptlet: 18714
html: 0
listset (total-discarded, last-updated):
default:
user-filters: 13-0, never
easylist: 71812-15, 18h.59m
easyprivacy: 33187-64, 2d.19h.38m
plowe-0: 3729-1069, 5d.5h.47m
ublock-badware: 7271-132, 12h.56m
ublock-filters: 34957-145, 12h.55m
ublock-privacy: 562-6, 19h
ublock-quick-fixes: 227-87, 4h.53m
ublock-unbreak: 2125-32, 12h.54m
urlhaus-1: 10360-0, 18h.58m
filterset (user): [array of 13 redacted]
trustedset:
added: [array of 4 redacted]
removed:
about-scheme
chrome-extension-scheme
chrome-scheme
edge-scheme
moz-extension-scheme
opera-scheme
vivaldi-scheme
wyciwyg-scheme
switchRuleset:
added: [array of 3 redacted]
userSettings: [none]
hiddenSettings: [none]
supportStats:
allReadyAfter: 36861 ms (selfie)
maxAssetCacheWait: 501 ms
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

LocoBenno wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:26 am I'm a Ublock Origin guy and started getting the "timed" warnings that using an ad blocker would eventually get me banned, and sure enough I got the "3-2-1" warnings. Went through the UBO steps of clearing the filter cache, etc, but it didn't help. So I decided not to push the envelope and logged out of YouTube. Seems I can still play YT stuff ad-free without warnings, just means I can't comment.

Is anyone using a logged on account with an ad blocker and not getting warnings? Or are y'all surfing YT without an account?
Exact same thing happened to me, so I logged out and now there are no ads. Thanks for the tip. I'll pass it on to Mr. Bobbitt.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

If youre on firefox, this extension s working now. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefo ... -bypasser/
Whatever Happened To…
Headlining Clubs

Post by Whatever Happened To… »

HueyRamone wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:40 am If youre on firefox, this extension s working now. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefo ... -bypasser/
Nice, thanks for that.

I wonder how much longer this game of internet whack-a-mole will continue before they just lock it down entirely with a compulsory subscription/paywall.