Holy hell! Have you seen what KC (Sunshine Band) is looking like these days?

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

AnthonyFocxsFogMachine
Opening Act in Local Bars

Holy hell! Have you seen what KC (Sunshine Band) is looking like these days?

Post by AnthonyFocxsFogMachine »

well, perhaps Wolfie WILL have the last laugh and outlive his new bride after all...

https://youtu.be/-ETnWdx144U?si=Mgpu4waXy05xzU2m&t=4682

Keep it (the buffet) comin love!
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Holy hell! Have you seen what KC (Sunshine Band) is looking like these days?

Post by Turner Coates »

He and his hairline have made an amazing comeback.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BernieTaupson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: Holy hell! Have you seen what KC (Sunshine Band) is looking like these days?

Post by BernieTaupson »

TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
Gibsonite
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Gibsonite »

Get Round Tonight
DangerZone
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by DangerZone »

sounds pretty good.
Seems to be having fun
TheCULTofMANSON
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by TheCULTofMANSON »

DangerZone wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:56 pm sounds pretty good.
Seems to be having fun
Agreed. Pretty good for 72 yrs old, he even jokes about his weight gain after the first couple songs
RockSkar wrote:
Patton could sing anything that those other singers have ever sang. But none of them could sing Patton's catalog.
Itwalksamongus wrote:
Dude - did you, like, just get ass-fucked by Patton or something? You're really off the hook here.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:07 pm He and his hairline have made an amazing comeback.

See now that's a bad rug/plugs/whatever. Seinfeld did it right.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Black Stuff
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Black Stuff »

Gibsonite wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:47 pm Get Round Tonight
bahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha this comment made my morning! im still cracking up! :lol:
The power of Sludge compels you.
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

It looks like he and Vince go shopping together.

I saw him 30ish years ago on one of those free outdoor stages at Virginia Beach. I will say that he wasn't bad at all, and his band and dancers performed like they were in front of 20K people.
KISSRULES06
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by KISSRULES06 »

K F C AND THE SUNSHINE BAND
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

The ridiculous rug/wig actually distracts from his enormous gut.
Traxan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Traxan »

He looks like a cross between Vince Neil and George Fischer.
kytepunches
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by kytepunches »

Traxan wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:22 am He looks like a cross between Vince Neil and George Fischer.
He must have the same chef and trainer as Vince did to get ready for the world tour.
aznsquirt

Post by aznsquirt »

Back in like 1998 I was staying at the Silver Legacy in Reno, and was a bunch of floors up or whatever with our room overlooking the street.

At some point we heard a band start playing and we were directly overhead the stage set up on the street so I was able to just look straight down at the stage. Just thought it was a regular cover/party band.

About 3 or 4 songs in I was like "man, they are leaning heavy on KC and the Sunshine Band songs, and I looked down and was like "wait a minute, hey dad, do you know what KC and the Sunshine Band looks like?" And he goes "I dunno, probably like a bunch of burned-out fags?". It was funny and of course he wasn't wrong.

This Cool_Story™ was brought to you by modafinil and caffeine.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

aznsquirt wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:33 am
About 3 or 4 songs in I was like "man, they are leaning heavy on KC and the Sunshine Band songs, and I looked down and was like "wait a minute, hey dad, do you know what KC and the Sunshine Band looks like?" And he goes "I dunno, probably like a bunch of burned-out fags?". It was funny and of course he wasn't wrong.

ParaDime77
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by ParaDime77 »

If Henry can gobble Ozempic like he could cocaine he should be down 150 pounds by January.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
DevastatinDave

Post by DevastatinDave »

aznsquirt wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:33 am Back in like 1998 I was staying at the Silver Legacy in Reno, and was a bunch of floors up or whatever with our room overlooking the street.

At some point we heard a band start playing and we were directly overhead the stage set up on the street so I was able to just look straight down at the stage. Just thought it was a regular cover/party band.

This Cool_Story™ was brought to you by modafinil and caffeine.
Similar story, time, and same place: Pure Prairie League
JamesHetfieldsAcneScars
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by JamesHetfieldsAcneScars »

Dayum...howd he get so fat all a sudden?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

JamesHetfieldsAcneScars wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:40 pm Dayum...howd he get so fat all a sudden?
He stopped shaking his booty so much.
Let this be a lesson!