GO FUND ME ... Stryper Drummer Robert Sweet's wife has "Enlarged Uterus", needs $50K for "Hysterectomy"

The one that started it all. Spreading gossip and insults since 1998.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

GO FUND ME ... Stryper Drummer Robert Sweet's wife has "Enlarged Uterus", needs $50K for "Hysterectomy"

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Here ya go...

----------------------------------

Robert Sweet :
My wife Victoria “Starri” Sweet is going through a very tough time and our friends have decided to look to God, friends, family and others to help through this GoFundMe.

Starri was diagnosed with an enlarged uterus. Since the diagnosis, her uterus has steadily grown in size and is currently the size of a grapefruit. This has led her to suffer from extreme chronic pain, problems breathing and excessive bleeding. She has already received one blood transfusion and will need another one unless she can successfully schedule and have a complete hysterectomy.

We currently do not have health insurance and the recent transfusion, office visits and other health related expenses have been slowly adding up. Starri has the surgery scheduled for November 9.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Victoria (Starri) Sweet Medical Battle

Our friend Victoria “Starri” Sweet is going through a very tough time and we have decided to look to God, friends, family and others to help. Starri was diagnosed with an enlarged uterus. Since the diagnosis, her uterus has steadily grown in size and is currently the size of a grapefruit. This has led her to suffer from extreme chronic pain, problems breathing and excessive bleeding. She has already received one blood transfusion and will need another one unless she can successfully schedule and have a complete hysterectomy.

Starri currently does not have health insurance and the recent transfusion, office visits and other health related expenses have been slowly adding up. Starri has the surgery scheduled for November 9; however, she has to register and make a down payment on November 6. If she is unable to make the down payment for the surgery, it will result in her having to re-schedule which could take up to a year given the waiting list of patients needing similar procedures. This will also lead to additional blood transfusions and more health related expenses; not to mention increasing pain, more problems breathing and additional spikes in other symptoms.

Given past medical bills continuing to stack and the desperate need of this particular surgery, the family has decided to turn to the kindness of others and is welcoming monetary donations. Starri and her family are grateful and appreciative of all who have reached out and showed so much support and compassion during this difficult time.

> https://www.gofundme.com/f/starri-sweet-medical-battle

$Ludge
BDG135
Platinum Artist

Re: GO FUND ME ... Stryper Drummer Robert Sweet's wife has "Enlarged Uterus", needs $50K for "Hysterectomy"

Post by BDG135 »

They should at least start a Patreon page to provide some content.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: GO FUND ME ... Stryper Drummer Robert Sweet's wife has "Enlarged Uterus", needs $50K for "Hysterectomy"

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Does Patreon take thoughts and prayers?
ImageImage
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Shame. No one in the US should be without affordable health care.

However, to keep supporting assholes who don't want you to have it is just plain stupid.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Whatever Happened To…
Headlining Clubs

Post by Whatever Happened To… »

Chris Jericho currently the top donator https://www.gofundme.com/f/starri-sweet ... pdonations

I want to donate and sign it from King Diamond or Ghost.
EzyRider
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by EzyRider »

https://www.usa.gov/health-insurance-marketplace

See if you are eligible to use the Health Insurance Marketplace. There is no income limit.

To be eligible to enroll in health coverage through the Marketplace, you:

Must live in the United States
Must be a U.S. citizen or national (or be lawfully present). Learn about eligible immigration statuses.
Cannot be incarcerated in prison or jail

Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), you have special patient protection when you are insured through the Health Insurance Marketplace:

Insurers cannot refuse coverage based on gender or a pre-existing condition.
There are no lifetime or annual limits on coverage for essential health benefits.
Young adults can stay on their family's insurance plan until age 26.
It's good to be bad
It's the best time you'll ever have
What the hell is this ultra sad
Pray for your cool and work on that ass!
Luigi
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Luigi »

Sounds terrible!

There's a lot to complain about Sweden, but damn it, you will not be taken to the cleaners if you need a life saving surgery.
I never post when I'm sober.
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

I can't say anything particularly nice here. We get older and all of us realize that at some point, you're going to need medical fucking attention. To not have insurance at this age is just fucking stupid. If the plan was always "I'll just ask the fans for help when we need it", then you're a POS. But I guess that's what most religious leaders do. Ask for money.
"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
thechefs2003
Forming a Band

Post by thechefs2003 »

EzyRider wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:27 am https://www.usa.gov/health-insurance-marketplace

See if you are eligible to use the Health Insurance Marketplace. There is no income limit.

Must be a U.S. citizen or national (or be lawfully present). Learn about eligible immigration statuses.

Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), you have special patient protection when you are insured through the Health Insurance Marketplace:

There are no lifetime or annual limits on coverage for essential health benefits.
This. We had to use Obamacare for several years before my wife got a job that provided it a couple years ago, one year it cost like $12 a month for basic insurance with a $5k deductible for our family of 6. It was a lifesaver. Other years it was around $100-$200 a month, I think we upgraded our coverage. Best thing was all our doctors took it but there were a few hospitals that didn't but there were plenty that did.

Robert should also check out Music Cares, they have funds and resources that help musicians in these cases, I'm sure they help spouses also.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

How much is God donating ?
God should pay for everything..so friends and family don’t? 🐝 📖
Beg-A-Fund is the BEST 🙏

Hey God pick me
Beg-Dice-Fund
Andrew Dice Clay at The Wiltern 120$
2 tour shirts 100$
I got parking free
Dennys after 30$

Don’t pick Stryper wife
Last edited by LAglamrocker on Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

sirthx2 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:50 am I can't say anything particularly nice here. We get older and all of us realize that at some point, you're going to need medical fucking attention. To not have insurance at this age is just fucking stupid. If the plan was always "I'll just ask the fans for help when we need it", then you're a POS. But I guess that's what most religious leaders do. Ask for money.
Exactly! Im not paying for your F Up
The power of Sludge compels you.
killdrum
Opening for Slaughter

Post by killdrum »

This.
sirthx2 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:50 am I can't say anything particularly nice here. We get older and all of us realize that at some point, you're going to need medical fucking attention. To not have insurance at this age is just fucking stupid. If the plan was always "I'll just ask the fans for help when we need it", then you're a POS. But I guess that's what most religious leaders do. Ask for money.
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

Has anyone told them that it's clearly God's will so it should not be questioned or challenged?

I'm thankful to live in a country that still has a public health service, no matter that it's is getting extremely creaky - deliberately, by the bastards that want to kill it and profit from the carcass.
Black Stuff

Post by Black Stuff »

and was just thinking. Stryper is a business. Why doesnt the business offer health ins to their "employees"? Do none of them have health ins?
The power of Sludge compels you.
BiggusDickus
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by BiggusDickus »

You won't believe it, but it's for free in Brazil.
MetalSludgeCEO

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Maybe Tim Gaines was onto something...? About the Stryper camp... hmmmm.

Michael Sweet does project after project and with all respect, seems to be the "king" in that camp, running the business, writing, recording and more.

He has also had some health issues himself, eye surgeries, went through divorce, death of his ex-wife, remarried and more.

I don't recall him starting a GoFundMe for any of this, but he is selling cloth masks with yellow stripes on them for $75 each during the pandemic.

Now... let's look at the others...

Tim Gaines bailed a few times, or was ousted, etc... but has never had much good to say about the band. his ex-bandmates and so on.

Oz... well, he married Dumbo, who starts GoFundMe campaigns like most people start their cars. And he too had health issues, which saw he and his wife asking for money to pay for the costs, bills, hospital, and more.

Robert... now his wife is in trouble with a health concern and they too are asking for $50,000.00 to help cover these costs.

Not trying to stir the pot here, as they stir it enough on their own... but it looks like Stryper is Michael's piggy-bank, okay, good for him... but it also looks like he's sh!t on his bandmates and own brother when they may have needed a little help from the inside.

Something stinks with all the GoFundMe campaigns from this band... lame.

Interesting....

$tEvil
Last edited by MetalSludgeCEO on Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psychobolia.com
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Location: Paris, France, land of sleaze and cheese, wine and whine

Post by Psychobolia.com »

Damn, they have shitty luck with their womens:

Michael's: she died
Oz Fox: she's a hooker for Jesus
Robert: grapefruit-sized uterus
Tim Gaines: he left the band, so she's blessed, no disease or drama, WINNING!
parasite74
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by parasite74 »

thechefs2003 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:55 am
EzyRider wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:27 am https://www.usa.gov/health-insurance-marketplace

This. We had to use Obamacare for several years before my wife got a job that provided it a couple years ago, one year it cost like $12 a month for basic insurance with a $5k deductible for our family of 6. It was a lifesaver. Other years it was around $100-$200 a month, I think we upgraded our coverage. Best thing was all our doctors took it but there were a few hospitals that didn't but there were plenty that did.

Robert should also check out Music Cares, they have funds and resources that help musicians in these cases, I'm sure they help spouses also.
Me and my wife went through the marketplace for health insurance. As long as we filed our taxes jointly then we would each receive a tax credit of around $450.00 per month ($900.00 combined) but still have to pay $180.00 per month each. That is a huge savings with it being $360.00 per month for both of us after the tax credit. If we didn't file joint tax returns or not married and a single person thrn gets zero tax credits and has to pay full price of $630.00 per month each. So much for affordable care act. If you're a single person then it's pretty much a bug fuck you. These were New York State prices.
LAglamrocker

Post by LAglamrocker »

Seems like Michael ,Oz,Robert prayers have been answered

Y2J “donation” was nice now all of them can have Bellagio Thanksgiving feast! #GoFundThanksgiving
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
sirthx2
Doing 10 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by sirthx2 »

"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read." - Frank Zappa

"If you don't like The Darkness, you suck at music listening." - Michelish circa 2021
Dyslexicheart
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Dyslexicheart »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:19 am Shame. No one in the US should be without affordable health care.

However, to keep supporting assholes who don't want you to have it is just plain stupid.
The rest of the civilized western world continues to be amazed at this. Republican supporters against universal health care are perhaps the dumbest people on the planet.
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Psychobolia.com wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:57 am Damn, they have shitty luck with their womens:

Michael's: she died
Oz Fox: she's a hooker for Jesus
Robert: grapefruit-sized uterus
Tim Gaines: he left the band, so she's blessed, no disease or drama, WINNING!
Huh you'd think God would have helped 1 and 3.
Cindy Buzzedimisa

Post by Cindy Buzzedimisa »

Didn't they say God created AIDS to kill sinners? Well what did their wives do? He's already taken out one and closing in on another.
TorienRoxxGang

Post by TorienRoxxGang »

Stryper beg more then a fetty whore on skid row. Robert is usually a total dick to fans and usually never throws a drumstick. You a broke bitch to not have obamacare as its income based. Again anybody can afford it so your $50,000 need is BS. Sign up now Robert as its open enrollment. Stryper are beyond pathetic bum bitches.
FreddyFender
Headlining Clubs

Post by FreddyFender »

I heard them talking 'bout papa doing some store front preachin'
Talkin' about saving souls and all the time leechin'
Dealing in dirt, and stealing in the name of the Lord
KNACRob
Opening for Slaughter

Post by KNACRob »

parasite74 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:07 am
thechefs2003 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:55 am

If you're a single person then it's pretty much a bug fuck you. These were New York State prices.
Not true. If you are married, you can't file as single. You either file joint or separate. Joint you get tax credit, separate you don't. A single unmarried person gets full tax credits (income based scale) with a short list of exceptions (i.e. someone claims them as dependent)
Newsted's FU Money
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Newsted's FU Money »

She's been overweight for years. The kind of overweight where health insurance is a must.

Too bad hubby Robert spends all his Stryper money on keeping himself pilled to the gills.
DrumminAway
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by DrumminAway »

Dyslexicheart wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:18 am
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:19 am Republican supporters are perhaps the dumbest people on the planet.
FTFY
NeonKnite
Your Cock, My Mouth

Post by NeonKnite »

Why on earth would Jebus would allow this to happen?